Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pyro doing a cleaning ?

Postaholic

Pyro doing a cleaning ?

[15:12:18] <@Mike> July 21 of YR4 In intra-kingdom war in the connoisseur (x:x) attempted to invade to be singled out (x:x), but failed.
    [15:12:18] <@Mike> July 21 of YR4 In intra-kingdom war in the connoisseur (x:x) attempted to invade to be singled out (x:x), but failed.
    [15:12:18] <@Mike> July 21 of YR4 In local kingdom strife, in the connoisseur (x:x) invaded to be singled out (x:x) and captured 815 acres of land.

what use to be a 4k+ acers province going down ?

Any info on the player hitting or getting hit, do we need to know ? so we dont get stuck with him or ?

Last edited by Palem; 17-11-2014 at 14:20.

Postaholic
    sorry ;/ mike the nub.

Needs to get out more
    Perhaps aligning him for a more appropriate nw arena. They have the luxury to array cannons port. I'm too lazy to flip through kingdom pages to figure out the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Said province tampered with the brakes and cJ had an accident. We had the tractor on lease from JSS. Bastard's got to pay!

Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

same old
    Last edited by SillyRabbit; 17-11-2014 at 16:07.
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Better not be my bff they hitting!!!!!
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

No that was a NOOOOOB being hit not me ;-)

Thanks BFF for the concern ;-)
    #CraZies #PyroManiaCs

Ok. Then carry on cJ and nesta
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Postaholic
    more strange things going on:

January 22 of YR5 Dracula (multi1) razed 260 acres of it was our nature (pyro).
    January 22 of YR5 HAEHAEHAE (multi2) razed 215 acres of it was our nature (pyro).
    January 22 of YR5 go0o0o0o0gl3 (multi3) razed 179 acres of it was our nature (pyro).
    January 23 of YR5 our infatuation (pyro) invaded Dracula (multi1) and razed 20 acres of land.
    January 23 of YR5 our infatuation (pyro) invaded Dracula (multi1) and razed 16 acres of land.
    January 23 of YR5 our infatuation (pyro) invaded Dracula (multi1) and razed 15 acres of land.
    January 23 of YR5 our infatuation (pyro) invaded Dracula (multi1) and razed 15 acres of land.
    January 23 of YR5 Lets say (pyro) invaded Dracula (multi1) and razed 15 acres of land.
    January 23 of YR5 Lets say (pyro) invaded Dracula (multi1) and razed 15 acres of land.
    January 23 of YR5 The very flatness (pyro) invaded Dracula (multi1) and razed 15 acres of land.
    January 23 of YR5 The very flatness (pyro) invaded Dracula (multi1) and razed 15 acres of land.
    January 23 of YR5 and spread thin (pyro) invaded Dracula (multi1) and razed 15 acres of land.
    January 23 of YR5 and spread thin (pyro) invaded Dracula (multi1) and razed 15 acres of land.
    January 23 of YR5 our fast gun (pyro) invaded Dracula (multi1) and razed 15 acres of land.
    January 23 of YR5 our fast gun (pyro) invaded Dracula (multi1) and razed 15 acres of land.
    January 24 of YR5 our recklessness has sent an aid shipment to it was our nature.
    January 24 of YR5 our recklessness (pyro) invaded Dracula (multi1) and razed 15 acres of land.
    January 24 of YR5 our recklessness (pyro) invaded Dracula (multi1) and razed 15 acres of land.
    January 24 of YR5 our recklessness (pyro) captured 0 acres of land from Dracula (multi1).
    January 24 of YR5 The very flatness has sent an aid shipment to it was our nature.
    January 24 of YR5 to our old gang (pyro) invaded Dracula (multi1) and razed 15 acres of land.
    January 24 of YR5 to our old gang (pyro) invaded Dracula (multi1) and razed 15 acres of land.
    January 24 of YR5 which was really (pyro) invaded Dracula (multi1) and razed 15 acres of land.
    January 24 of YR5 which was really (pyro) invaded Dracula (multi1) and razed 9 acres of land.
    February YR5 Edition
    February 1 of YR5 which was really (pyro) invaded HAEHAEHAE (multi2) and razed 20 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR5 with the peasantry (pyro) invaded HAEHAEHAE (multi2) and razed 16 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR5 with the peasantry (pyro) invaded HAEHAEHAE (multi2) and razed 15 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR5 with the peasantry (pyro) invaded HAEHAEHAE (multi2) and razed 15 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR5 which was really has sent an aid shipment to with the peasantry.
    February 1 of YR5 our loyalty has sent an aid shipment to with the peasantry.
    February 1 of YR5 our fast gun has sent an aid shipment to with the peasantry.
    February 1 of YR5 to flatten (pyro) invaded HAEHAEHAE (multi2) and razed 15 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR5 to flatten (pyro) invaded HAEHAEHAE (multi2) and razed 15 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR5 with our own fame (pyro) invaded HAEHAEHAE (multi2) and razed 15 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR5 with our own fame (pyro) invaded HAEHAEHAE (multi2) and razed 15 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR5 The very flatness has sent an aid shipment to with the peasantry.

What's the defense on the guy in Pyro they razed? adding up their acres, it doesn't look like they were that big of provinces, how did they break him to raze him?

Edit: Multi 1 was ~440 acres, which means he had over 100 opa.
    Last edited by CannaWhoopazz; 18-11-2014 at 19:15.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

I checked Sot's so they are just land defense. Clearly they are some multi made just to cheat. Well as avian they can get that right? I mean, you run merchant, get the extra creds, run no defense and crank it on ToG, just spin up TGs and RAWR.

/me shrugs.

Oh well, I guess all the people who have been crying on this forum decided that they have to win a crown at all costs. I guess that's all the top is good for anymore. Pyro probably does not get to have another war all age since they will just run around razing a new batch of multies every 24-48 hrs.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

is lame tactic by someone. Lets blame ASF kd!
    My life is better then yours.

Well, whoever it is, its just sad. Hopefully the developers do something about this the way they ended up restoring sleepy's provinces from the bug thing. This hopefully gets an IP ban on someone and the acres restored to pyro.

I doubt it is ASF KD, as it looks like they are currently whoring back into the running. I think if I had to guess it was from one of the other kingdoms pissy about it. Sadly, I am not competent to do the detective work so all I have are unsupported thoughts so rather than draw flames for the suggestions I would throw out there, I will keep my thoughts on it to myself.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Needs to get out more
    LMAO @ Sheister. I'm intrigued. ;-)

I've got double hits on my province from 2 different kingdoms on 3 occasions unaccompanied by intel. I don't keep track of all of them. The funniest are when their kingdom mates jump in to harass me for retaliating; they're probably calling in hits on their own kingdom, or accidentally sending dragon early.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I checked Sot's so they are just land defense. Clearly they are some multi made just to cheat. Well as avian they can get that right? I mean, you run merchant, get the extra creds, run no defense and crank it on ToG, just spin up TGs and RAWR.

/me shrugs.

Oh well, I guess all the people who have been crying on this forum decided that they have to win a crown at all costs. I guess that's all the top is good for anymore. Pyro probably does not get to have another war all age since they will just run around razing a new batch of multies every 24-48 hrs.
    This isn't the first time this happens. With the 24h protection it takes zero effort to create a province with 30-40k offense and suicide it OOP.
    First age (iirc) with the 24h protection system we got bouncewaved by a dozen orc/warriors during a hostile with CR.

Only way to fix this is remove 24h protection completely or at least set protection to last 72hours after Jan1 YR1 (or earlier)

Thread Information