Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Typical Simians

Post Demon

Typical Simians

Simians playbook:

Step 1). Tag your KD as 'message for war recruiting'
    Step 2). Random into many KDs
    (July 18 of YR4 Wanderlust (SIMIANS) attacked and stole from Decay (MEEPS KD).)
    Step 3). MEEPs KD responds with a wave, because hey, they're looking for war
    Step 4). Cry to numerous KDs and get a gangbang going, because apparently simians was 'hostile' (So hostile that their attackers were random hitting other KDs)
    Step 5). Play the victim and promise to 'teach us a lesson' and that your 'allies will hit you down into our range and then we will beat you'

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    ...were they hostile or not?

fake hostile is fake hostile ...

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    ...were they hostile or not?
    Another KD pillaged them 4-5 times.

They learned that KD once.

That KD pillaged them a bunch more.

I wasn't aware situations where no button was present are considered hostiles, or that KDs that hit out of their 'hostiles' into random KDs deserve any sort of protection

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Meh

I could see why they might be upset if they were planning on warring them, but it doesn't seem like the kind of thing worth complaining to other kds to try to get them involved.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Meh

I could see why they might be upset if they were planning on warring them, but it doesn't seem like the kind of thing worth complaining to other kds to try to get them involved.
    Jerks waved us, another KD full waved us, and a 3rd KD PM'd us saying they plan on razing into war after simians declares
    Last edited by Meep; 17-11-2014 at 20:15.

Postaholic
    checking information ....
    Last edited by Mike^; 17-11-2014 at 20:47.

i can hit simians?!
    My life is better then yours.

Post Fiend
    Basically

Someone from Simians Hit us. (While Simians were being waved by someone which we were unaware of, also unaware they were Simians)

We Retaliated straight away with 2 hits, the guy in our kingdom who Simians hit retaliated with 3 hits as soon as he logged on.
    The same tick someone else saw the retals so decided to hit them. He gave button without knowing there were 4 previous hits.
    We were between a rock in a hard place so we waved because they would have had button for 26 hours.

We knew nothing of a hostile because they were not tagged,
    They are 25 provinces, we are 22. We never wanted to war them.
    If we offered CF, they would have full waved us then accepted CF.
    We chose to hit rather than be hit.

Jerks then started waving, Another Kingdom Waved and here we are.

I think that explains the situation in a nutshell
    Last edited by Craigus; 17-11-2014 at 20:58.

It does not explain anything:

We came OOW
    KD #1 took us to 14p meter
    KD #2 full waved us
    KD #3 full wave us (Meep)

We got almost tripple hostiled. I dont care if they are 22 players or 15 players, they had 130k units on us after updating munkbot and claim to want to retal us because we random hit them once earlier that day. They full wave us while we discuss war with KD #2. You dont retal anyone for 1 hit to 38p meter into another mans conflict.

I have SN but i dont think its okey to post locations here.
    I really dont care much either, because this is exactly what i dont like to get involved in. We want to have a calm and fun playing enviroment, a guy like Meep is as far as it gets from the truth and reality. The entire experience takes away the fun from the game.

I dont expect ppl to see thru all the BS propaganda in here, but a few guys might, im happy for them!

GG
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post

We came OOW
    KD #2 full waved us

We got almost tripple hostiled. I dont care if they are 22 players or 15 players, they had 130k units on us after updating munkbot and claim to want to war us because we random hit them once earlier that day. They full wave us while we discuss war with KD #2.

I really dont care much either, because this is exactly what i dont like to get involved in. We want to have a calm and fun playing enviroment, a guy like Meep is as far as it gets from the truth and reality. The entire experience takes away the fun from the game.

I dont expect ppl to see the thru all the BS propaganda in here, but a few guys might, im happy for them!

GG
    And at no point in this did you ever say anything about being hostile.

If you hit me and you're in range and tagged for war, I'm going to wave you back.

If you want to pretend that you were hostile with any of those KDs, despite the fact that you were ducking all of them, and having jerks threaten every single KD that hits you, that's just you pulling your usual victim card bull****.

The reality is, you wanted to sit undrafted, and go around randoming learns while pumping sci for a while, and have immunity from anyone hitting you, while having your friends take free waves from anyone that did.
    Last edited by Meep; 17-11-2014 at 21:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post

We came OOW
    KD #2 full waved us

We got almost tripple hostiled. I dont care if they are 22 players or 15 players, they had 130k units on us after updating munkbot and claim to want to retal us because we random hit them once earlier that day. They full wave us while we discuss war with KD #2. You dont retal anyone for 1 hit to 38p meter into another mans conflict.

I dont expect ppl to see thru all the BS propaganda in here, but a few guys might, im happy for them!

GG
    for example CR hit the kd i was in earlier and we retalled the 1 hit 11 times or something within that tick.
    My life is better then yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    And at no point in this did you ever say anything about being hostile.

If you hit me and you're in range and tagged for war, I'm going to wave you back.

If you want to pretend that you were hostile with any of those KDs, despite the fact that you were ducking all of them, and having jerks threaten every single KD that hits you, that's just you pulling your usual victim card bull****.

The reality is, you wanted to sit undrafted, and go around randoming learns while pumping sci for a while, and have immunity from anyone hitting you, while having your friends take free waves from anyone that did.
    Also far from the truth and KD #2 can confirm us being in talks of war. They still had dragon on us and sent cease fire to remove the points on meter, they wanted us to prep 2 days for war, i wanted 4-6 days prep time, the lowest i wanted to go was 4 days, the relations was not even near closed. From my understanding it was safe to say we would war KD #2. Was just waiting for a last reply on when it would go down so we could hit fort and start prepping, at this time your KD came, KD #3 full waves to retal one single hit that happend before KD #2 had even given us hostile/button nor started a dragon.

The snatch news report proofs it all and also loggs between KD #2 and Simians. They can post those loggs and so can i. I can screen them if there is any doubts as well.

Meep is correct that Simians was not hostile to anyone, we satt on the button vs KD #2 while talking with them about how quickly we could prepare to fight them or retal war each other.

There was no reason at all for KD #3 to do anything beyond retals on the prov that hit, making claims for a full wave is just sad when we are talking about 1 learn for 20k books.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

We are awake... clearly hit before Deeb. TIt could be argued that you got a Snatch news saw that we are wake made hits and felt it was safe to hard retal. Since the guy who was hit did not retal until your wave. A wave that was just the tick behind We are awakes.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    for example CR hit the kd i was in earlier and we retalled the 1 hit 11 times or something within that tick.
    Was the KD being full waved 1 tick before this and was those 11 retals spread all over the KD or on the offender only?

Its far from the same thing...
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Thread Information