Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Spartans vs Palem-Smercjd-KD

Good war!

The outside razes were annoying of course, but that's about all they were. Spartans was a tough opponent and we almost came back from the bad start - but we need to get our TMs in line cause I was the only one running MS... D: lol You can tell by the honor. If not for the pre-war hit from one of those big KDs and the oversend at dragon (before the WD, I sent before reading our vote) I would be duke lol

Lot of fight in Spartans - best of luck for the rest of the age. Just please try to honor personal requests from the KDs you war next time. (Like asking to not be broadcast in the forums - that's a pretty big one...) Don't want to go to much into this because I don't want to reveal Spartans tactics/strategy. But definitely some new tactics I saw from other wars and I learned quite a lot!! ^_^ Good stuff, keep fighting and win that WW chart!

Post Demon
    I honestly thought it was directed towards in-game warforums, and Palem even edited both our banners in my message, so I doubt Palem had big probs with it.

The intra-razes did indeed help a bit, but that was only the bottom fight. We were great during the first 24 hours, but after we had taken such a huge lead and expecting an early win (I even turned sci on again), some of my players slacked a bit. My highest offense UD, made a costly double-bounce which nearly took him out of the war. I think one of the things FWB should do is to chain deeper, especially on those provinces with no land incoming. Put an 80K off prov without incoming land on 100 acres and he has to release 60K of that off, put him on 300 acres and he still has 60K off left. Huge difference. UD/tacticians are very tough to war against, as their off doesn't die off and WTs + CS are just so strong at blocking thievery.

You guys didn't pull out min-time as we expected, and yet my people kept slacking, thinking it was in the bag. A costly low-acre conquest by our second highest acre UD nearly took him out of the war (should've taken him out of the war). After a huge tantrum by me (I was furious) and some harsh words spoken, we got our act together and start using big Orcs to massacre enemy TMs. We deepchained one of FWBs provinces, who subsequently was razed to death by outside hits (this helped him more than hurt him I think). The next day we managed to PK their Steward. Fighting 23 v22 now instead of 23v24, we started to get enough breathing space at the top to stop TMing. These are the moments that Orcs really thump Undeads. Taking sidehits with high gains, and a 25% stronger massacre. We took out FWB's TMing capabilities while they tried to landchain our mystics. The chains were too slow though, and with the province I was sitting I was able to cast whatever I wanted (10 raw wpa and 200% sci at one point). We created a few landfarms (massacred and razed attackers) and once we had put one of their 1800-acre UDs on 2 dpa through NS our TMs started doubling, tripling and quadding him. At the same time our chained mystics could LL back land from those provinces (easily 10-20 a pop at 400 acres). After we channeled that land upwards it was only a matter of time before the war would end. We sent 2 dragons within 24 hours, started max-gaining acres using the gains of our orc-warriors/tacticians to rape large chunks of land.

On the last dragon Smercjd sent too much, so we started conquesting him. I have no idea whether it was a coincidence or not, but 15 minutes after our first conquest they surrendered.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukharistan View Post
    I honestly thought it was directed towards in-game warforums, and Palem even edited both our banners in my message, so I doubt Palem had big probs with it.
    You posting things I would rather be kept off the boards doesn't break any forum rules. Despite what the Palem-haters would like to think, I don't touch posts for personal reasons. I added the banners because asked me to make sure original posts in the war news section have images so a picture will show up on facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Bukharistan View Post
    On the last dragon Smercjd sent too much, so we started conquesting him. I have no idea whether it was a coincidence or not, but 15 minutes after our first conquest they surrendered.
    No...actually the vote had already been made - I was the stupid one and first reaction when waking up in the morning was to send to dragon - thinking we'd all send quickly and slay it quickly and the +8% ME would've given me back enough to be where I wanted...after all those calcs, I then looked at forum vote to WD... :/ Had I read it first, I wouldn't have sent until after the WD...oh well such is life.

I feel its fair for palems kingdom to be razed. As chief moderator of the moderation crew they should receive the same number of razes as free received!

An eye for an eye, thats what they taught me at moderation school... or was it to limit myself to a few drinks a night. Either way!
    My life is better then yours.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I believe I did 14 razes into FREE. We received 45 razes through the duration of the war.

Just for those wondering.

Post Demon
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JWSpSAoAzM

This was how most of us were fealing after 5 days of little sleep knowing we'd win

Can we get back on topic please? More Taylor pics please.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

'zactly.

I luv anorexic teenage chicks being presented as f*ckable/talented.

Well, I do if I'm selling to people who have money for the first time.

College kids are such a market. 50 years.
    They'll think they're smart as well.

So will stick with you. Luv them.

Edit: Do you think we market T Swift as the girl next door you aspire to for no reason?
    You'll learn.
    Last edited by makeo; 28-11-2014 at 15:50.

See Madonna as our template.

T Swift will do nudies, updates and reinvention as necessary to mirror your worthless existence.

Enjoy.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    'zactly.

I luv anorexic teenage chicks being presented as f*ckable/talented.

Well, I do if I'm selling to people who have money for the first time.

College kids are such a market. 50 years.
    They'll think they're smart as well.

So will stick with you. Luv them.

Edit: Do you think we market T Swift as the girl next door you aspire to for no reason?
    You'll learn.
    lol

I am drinking Pam. There's a truth there though.

Every time we sell, we target **** like that.

And we target you and your response as that's our money.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Taylor Swift is a teenager? Taylor Swift is untalented?

Go home, you're drunk, literally

Haha. I was drunk. . Never said she was untalented though. Just not "Holy ****! She's amazing!" talented. That's my point. There's a difference between "She's talented" and "She lacks talent."

EDIT: In the common spoken use of "She's talented " to mean "she's very good", and the common spoken use of "She's untalented " to mean " I think she's ****".

And call me a c*nt, but wasn't she a teenager when "fearless" was released. That or about 20?

Marketing 101.

Luv though. xx
    Last edited by makeo; 29-11-2014 at 23:08.

Forum Fanatic
    bump so Bukharistan and Palem have a room. vast quantities of beer will be provided. what happens next?

also TSwizzle is still sponsored by Satan. would still hit it.

Thread Information