Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Spartans vs Palem-Smercjd-KD

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    You can post under Araqiel. It's ok. I can see your IP lol
    you think he grasps the concept of IPs Palem? Not saying his actions would be wrong but if you are going to do it man up and don't do it under so fake forum name.

Post Demon
    You know...I thought things were fishy when we get randomed right before declare...and now this...why?? God this game just keeps on getting worse...
    I took SN Smercjd, you guys even claimed you were hit because I declare 15 minutes late due to IRL, but why did these hits not show up on the SN? All I saw in the month July were 3 random hits made into your KD. Now let me show you our news:

July 6 of YR4 Wanderlust () attacked and stole from Spartans of Hammer ().
    July 12 of YR4 Atmospheric Monsters () attempted to invade Spatan of Wolfodile ().
    July 12 of YR4 Atmospheric Monsters () invaded Spatan of Wolfodile () and killed 316 people.
    July 16 of YR4 Starvation () attacked and stole from Spartan of Pan ().
    July 17 of YR4 Starvation () attacked and stole from Spartan of Pan ().

Just happens.

We had NOTHING to do with these outside razes, and I'm disgusted that you sent a message to all KDs on the server to ask them raze us. Let me post it for you guys:

Might I be able to ask you for a favor? The guys we're warring have apparently asked for outside help - no terms were broken or anything until suddenly they decided to do this..

*LIST OF RAZES*

If you guys would like to help out -- Please send razes at them. I can't offer anything but future support.

The best provinces to raze would be any of their faeries. Please and thank you.
    I kinda wonder why you also sent this message to me? Did you get some kind of admin help to auto-send this to all monarchs? I can hardly imagine you manually went through all 250 KDs to PM them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bukharistan View Post
    I took SN Smercjd, you guys even claimed you were hit because I declare 15 minutes late due to IRL, but why did these hits not show up on the SN? All I saw in the month July were 3 random hits made into your KD. Now let me show you our news:

July 6 of YR4 Wanderlust () attacked and stole from Spartans of Hammer ().
    July 12 of YR4 Atmospheric Monsters () attempted to invade Spatan of Wolfodile ().
    July 12 of YR4 Atmospheric Monsters () invaded Spatan of Wolfodile () and killed 316 people.
    July 16 of YR4 Starvation () attacked and stole from Spartan of Pan ().
    July 17 of YR4 Starvation () attacked and stole from Spartan of Pan ().

Just happens.

We had NOTHING to do with these outside razes, and I'm disgusted that you sent a message to all KDs on the server to ask them raze us. Let me post it for you guys:

I kinda wonder why you also sent this message to me? Did you get some kind of admin help to auto-send this to all monarchs? I can hardly imagine you manually went through all 250 KDs to PM them.
    I copy and pasted that to you...I was under the impression that it originated from you or something in your KD - hence assuming it was you.
    That said, I did send PMs to a couple of KDs - but I have already asked those KDs to disregard. I told them that you guys did not ask for outside help already and to let it be.

I would appreciate it if you showed efforts to stop this nonsense however.

Hey All,

This is pretty crazy stuff. We all love Utopia, obviously, or we wouldn't be here. This war is going fine, or was, but outside help is just not good sportsmanship - ON EITHER SIDE. Sure, there are alliances out there, but to keep Utopia balanced we need to keep in our own business during wars. Some may argue its about crown land or NW or honor, but war is something that engages other players, kingdoms, requires strategy, unique tactics, activity. We shouldn't try to tarnish other kingdoms strategies and situations by influencing either side of a war. Its fun to discuss, and I would actually like to see more 'reporting' on Utopia wars but on an objective basis.

I don't want to see kingdoms harassed just because of this or that. Troll or not, let us war in peace (heh), and see what the outcome is.

Post Fiend
    Didn't Palem raze into wars earlier in age? Sounds like it was inevitable others would raze back?

Quote Originally Posted by Craigus View Post
    Didn't Palem raze into wars earlier in age? Sounds like it was inevitable others would raze back?
    it be more suiting if they went after his province... I mean its kinda obvious

Post Fiend
    Say what? The same KD uses unprovoked OOW razes for the second time this age, who would have thought?
    Surprise, you throw **** into the world, and you get it thrown back at you.

And there I was, thinking you guys would get away with your egomaniac behavior from earlier this age, razing into wars (or sanctioning it, which is almost as bad). Happy to see Utopians deliver.
    Literally put a smile on my face to see this.
    Well not the part where you called for outside help against innocent spartans before bothering to even talk to them. Which reminds me, wasn't it you who complained about FREE not being communicative and responsive? huh seems like it was just a bunch of bull as it turns out you're the "shoot first ask questions later" kinda guy.
    Last edited by SlightlyOverdosed; 19-11-2014 at 01:49.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyOverdosed View Post
    Say what? The same KD uses unprovoked OOW razes for the second time this age, who would have thought?
    I'm confused. Are you accusing Spartans of asking people to raze us?

Palem get your nubs in line.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Post Fiend
    I'm confused. Are you accusing Spartans of asking people to raze us?
    why are you playing coy when you are fully aware I am accusing you? Do you think the technicality of leaving FWB for the duration you did OOW razes and coming back right as that mission finished made you any less part of FWB for that while?
    More so considering you were doing the razes in the name of some imagined slight against your KD FWB, the KD you came back to right as you finished the razes. Those razes were supported by the monarch of FWB himself as evident by his former posts, substantiated farther by his decision to invite you back into the KD and put you into a positions of trust.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    How are we "using" unprovoked OOW razes? We're being razed. Do you think we're obtaining an advantage from the razes?

Also, does that mean Araqiel is acting as part of FREE? Because if so they've broken the terms of my ceasefire.

Post Demon
    What goes around comes around, maybe you shouldn't have people like Palem in your KD.

Post Fiend
    How are we "using" unprovoked OOW razes? We're being razed. Do you think we're obtaining an advantage from the razes?

Also, does that mean Araqiel is acting as part of FREE? Because if so they've broken the terms of my ceasefire.
    Do I have to spell everything out? Your KD asked for OOW razes against Spartans, despite them doing nothing to warrant that:

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...1#post15323597

I don't care about your CF with FREE,
    In case he is accepted back in FREE as soon as he finishes razing you (or anytime this age really) I would view this as him making the razes on behalf of free.
    The fact that you left FWB only for the duration of the razes clearly shows you've never really left at all.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    1. No OOW razes were done to Spartans
    2. Friends With Benefits haven't used OOW razes in any of our wars
    3. I left because I was acting an independent agent. There were plenty of other forum users who supported my actions. Was I playing for their kds as well?
    4. Get a clue.

Post Fiend
    1. You asked for OOW razes
    2. You asked for OOW razes
    3. you were not part of FWB only in technicality, you jumped out, did some razes in the name of your KD's honor or whatever, and jumped back into the KD.
    don't assume we are all dumb enough to fall for that.
    Defecting/leaving for a short while to carry out a mission doesn't immediately mean you are no longer part of the KD. here's a case sharing similar lines:
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...province/page9

4. An attempt to ridicule your opponent as your last line of defense in light of your lack in arguments.

Thread Information