Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Spartans vs Palem-Smercjd-KD

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    1. We asked those requests to be ignored. Requests were in fact ignored. I could ask Bishop to delete you, but unless he actually does, words are wind.
    2. We asked those requests to be ignored. Requests were in fact ignored. I could ask Bishop to delete you, but unless he actually does, words are wind.
    3. It's a judgement call. You don't care for me, so your judgement will fall on whatever makes me look worse.
    4. You lack a clue. Was a simple suggestion.
    Last edited by Palem; 19-11-2014 at 03:42.

Post Fiend
    1. You're just lucky that your requests for outside razes were ignored for that while, doesn't take a bit off of your responsibility here. The fact you fail to realize your KDs wrongdoings here speaks volumes of your morals.

2. Happy to see we've made some progress, still not quite there, but frankly I don't care enough what you think. Your ego prevents you from admitting to any wrong anyway.

Edit: before this turn of events my view of you was positive. Somehow your quest to humiliate free just to sedate your ego got to me. All this because they "dared" to talk-back to your KD after your KD talked down at them for days.
    Last edited by SlightlyOverdosed; 19-11-2014 at 03:56.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    1. No OOW razes were done to Spartans
    2. Friends With Benefits haven't used OOW razes in any of our wars
    3. I left because I was acting an independent agent. There were plenty of other forum users who supported my actions. Was I playing for their kds as well?
    4. Get a clue.
    How does it feel to live life in a constant state of blissful ignorance?

Post Demon
    Since we're talking about controversial tactics here.

Spartans has robbed ~5m or so gold from my KD during EOWCFs so far this age.

Should I raze them now, later, or steal from their EOWCF?
    Last edited by Meep; 19-11-2014 at 07:55.

Forum Fanatic
    Robbing into eowcf or vulturing after eowcf expires?

Post Demon
    Since we're talking about controversial tactics here.

Spartans has robbed ~5m or so gold from my KD during EOWCFs so far this age.

Should I raze them now, later, or steal from their EOWCF?
    You're bringing it as if we as a KD screwed you over. It was the individual action of 1 (or 2?) of my faery/rogues, same story basically as the plunder into Simians. I reprimanded them, had a good chat with your leadership and as far as I know we're on good terms, as I still regularly speak with Thunder Downunder. I offered to refund you the gold during our next EOW CF (but by that time you guys were at war aswell). No idea why you'd bring this up tbh, as I thought our KDs had a good relationship (and I didn't say a word when one of your guys double-tap learned us a few hours before war started).

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyOverdosed View Post
    Edit: before this turn of events my view of you was positive. Somehow your quest to humiliate free just to sedate your ego got to me. All this because they "dared" to talk-back to your KD after your KD talked down at them for days.
    Again sir, get a clue. You don't have the faintest idea what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    How does it feel to live life in a constant state of blissful ignorance?
    It's ok. Sometimes I forget where my keys are =\

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by noobium View Post
    Robbing into eowcf or vulturing after eowcf expires?
    I think it was 3 guys robbed into day 3 of our EOWCF.

Quote Originally Posted by Bukharistan View Post
    You're bringing it as if we as a KD screwed you over. It was the individual action of 1 (or 2?) of my faery/rogues, same story basically as the plunder into Simians. I reprimanded them, had a good chat with your leadership and as far as I know we're on good terms, as I still regularly speak with Thunder Downunder. I offered to refund you the gold during our next EOW CF (but by that time you guys were at war aswell). No idea why you'd bring this up tbh, as I thought our KDs had a good relationship (and I didn't say a word when one of your guys double-tap learned us a few hours before war started).
    Yeah we worked it out, we agreed you would give us 3 x the amount in gold that was stolen during your EOWCF.

Anyway, we do not really hold grudges. Grudges do nothing but bog you down and steer you away from your main goal. Case and Point is Free v Palem. Doesn't mean we wouldn't get our revenge if its advantageous for us to do so.
    Last edited by Craigus; 19-11-2014 at 13:34.

Post Demon
    Anyway, we do not really hold grudges. Grudges do nothing but bog you down and steer you away from your main goal. Case and Point is Free v Palem. Doesn't mean we wouldn't get our revenge if its advantageous for us to do so.
    So you hold no grudge, but you do want revenge. That makes sense

Post Demon
    I don't actually care, i was just hoping it would provoke an ethics tangent from Palem

Post Demon
    I don't actually care, i was just hoping it would provoke an ethics tangent from Palem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JWSpSAoAzM

Post Fiend
    So you hold no grudge, but you do want revenge. That makes sense
    Well lets just say if someone screwed us over we dont go out of our way to get them back. We will get them back at the right time as long as it is an advantage to us without hurting our main goal of as many wars as possible.

I dont think I am making sense anymore. I better just go to sleep...

Post Demon
    So you're saying I should get back at you guys to prevent you from crossing us later in the age? Bit confused here -_-

Let's just war and settle it
    I was just like you. My parents died. I have to be strong for Serah, so I thought I needed to forget my past. And I became Lightning. I thought by changing my name, I could change who I was. I was just a kid. Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys.

Veteran
    I was the one that started the smack talk with FREE. When they turned war banter/smack talk into whiny *****ing I quit talking because it wasn't about having fun anymore. Araquiel, come at me bro. You never were on a level where I ever considered you a good player. I don't think you have the stones. Oh, and I don't play with FWB anymore so don't think you can find me there.

Thread Information