Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Spartans vs Palem-Smercjd-KD

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    What difference does it make where he goes after?

I returned to Friends With Benefits because I liked playing with them. If I had returned and say played with my friends in Mythos, why would suddenly my previous actions be seen any differently? I did what I did and then I went and played where I wanted to play.
    hahaha wherever you go we will follow. Maybe they wont enjoy to play with you as much as you do with them

My guess is everything in your life sucks, Araquiel/ebola/aids or whatever names you have, except your vacumcleaner.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahum View Post
    My guess is everything in your life sucks, Araquiel/ebola/aids or whatever names you have, except your vacumcleaner.

Forum Addict

I returned to Friends With Benefits because I liked playing with them. If I had returned and say played with my friends in Mythos, why would suddenly my previous actions be seen any differently? I did what I did and then I went and played where I wanted to play.
    any kd that will get you now will have similar problems unless this is solved & its even worse with smercjd because he is also involved in the events somehow.. some 3rd party could pretend unaware and try to diplo out of this but smercjd doesnt have this option..

Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    any kd that will get you now will have similar problems unless this is solved & its even worse with smercjd because he is also involved in the events somehow.. some 3rd party could pretend unaware and try to diplo out of this but smercjd doesnt have this option..
    I believe that Jerks and Palem talked this out, no? Cf's were handled out (not sure if they were official ingame cf's, but nevertheless the idea counts), so this problem was solved, at least to me as an outsider. Of course, if Araqiel decides to ignore the agreements between Palem and FREE, one would begin to think that Araqiel doesn't care about any agreements made by his former monarch Peppie and Palem, since he proclaims to be an asshole (last page).
    With this background, do you think that making yet another agreement or cf between FWB (with or without Palem), Palem (with or without a kd) and Araqiel (as far as I know, without the consent from Peppie and FREE) will work out?
    PEW PEW PEW!

Strategy Moderator

If i had spots u'd be welcome in my kd too palem, just eat the war loss grow some and make Araqiel/ebolaids FREE'S problem. Either they deal with them as ex players and help u get CF's up to stop the hits and police the players as they defect or u punish them as its their ex players.

And when its said and done razes into war=free war wins post war so who cares really.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Nim View Post
    I believe that Jerks and Palem talked this out, no? Cf's were handled out (not sure if they were official ingame cf's, but nevertheless the idea counts), so this problem was solved, at least to me as an outsider. Of course, if Araqiel decides to ignore the agreements between Palem and FREE, one would begin to think that Araqiel doesn't care about any agreements made by his former monarch Peppie and Palem, since he proclaims to be an asshole (last page).
    With this background, do you think that making yet another agreement or cf between FWB (with or without Palem), Palem (with or without a kd) and Araqiel (as far as I know, without the consent from Peppie and FREE) will work out?
    why is it different than palem leaving his kd and pulling the same stuff?

when relations are beyond ****play, cfs wont stop anything - the real solution and cf must be made out of the game with NOONE left who keeps grudge or this will keep on and on..

The difference I see is that before Palem rejoined FWB, peace was made with FREE and it's members. Agreements that were ignored by Araqiel, although no-one from FREE leadership (as far as I know) stepped up to choose Araqiel's side. So this is a vendetta from Araqiel.
    When Palem left FWB, he didn't have any agreements with FREE or it's members, so he didn't have to follow the non-existing agreement. Palem stopped his vendetta as soon as an agreement with FREE's leadership was worked out and afterwards he joined FWB again.

In short, there may be some similarities at a quick glance (personal vendetta's, oow razes etc.), but the details (agreements) that make up a significant difference. At least at term of morale, ****play etc.
    PEW PEW PEW!

Forum Addict
    The difference I see is that before Palem rejoined FWB, peace was made with FREE and it's members. Agreements that were ignored by Araqiel, although no-one from FREE leadership (as far as I know) stepped up to choose Araqiel's side. So this is a vendetta from Araqiel.
    When Palem left FWB, he didn't have any agreements with FREE or it's members, so he didn't have to follow the non-existing agreement. Palem stopped his vendetta as soon as an agreement with FREE's leadership was worked out and afterwards he joined FWB again.

In short, there may be some similarities at a quick glance (personal vendetta's, oow razes etc.), but the details (agreements) that make up a significant difference. At least at term of morale, ****play etc.
    so is it acceptable on morale & ****play standarts, when you raze into ppl's wars because you dont have agreements with them? i think araqiel could argue that he didnt make the agreement himself & disagreed with leadership, resulting in his leave..

on another note, i dont see breaking an agreement is worse than razing into wars - ur swimming in **** pool after all, no matter how deep it is..

As a last measure to make a point after serious disagreements and/or serious ****play/dealbreak by the other party, I find oow razes in a certain amount acceptable. With all these complicated cases I believe the reason given by the one doing the razes is an important factor. Declarations like "I am just helping raze smercjd beause I dont like him and I am an asshole" seems to me like poor ad hominem arguments. Posting under another name seems to me as contra-productive if you want to make a point, even if the point is the above citation. I believe Araqiel should at least try to make a decent statement.
    PEW PEW PEW!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    so is it acceptable on morale & ****play standarts, when you raze into ppl's wars because you dont have agreements with them? i think araqiel could argue that he didnt make the agreement himself & disagreed with leadership, resulting in his leave..

on another note, i dont see breaking an agreement is worse than razing into wars - ur swimming in **** pool after all, no matter how deep it is..
    Indeed, Pep's past decisions to not retaliate have caused more than just me to leave. He may have the constitution and morality to not **** play people back, but I am sick of it.

No agreements apply to me. This has turned guerilla. I will continue to recruit more friends to create disposable provs in various ghettos just to spite Palem. He forced my hand in leaving FREE and on top of that, AMA disbanded: I have nothing else left to do in the game.

It is nearly impossible to persuade people to join Utopia, but when I share a few of Palems forum posts, people are suddenly excited about playing just to spite him. The best part is I took inspiration from the raze strat he employed on FREE and we are now using it with impunity.

Enjoy.

Forum Addict
    serious disagreements and/or serious ****play/dealbreak by the other party
    i totally disagree with razing over serious disagreements - this would make utopia a razefest all around, and would force me to start razing you now.. serious ****play/dealbreak is the only precedent for oow razes & i dont think there was neither of those from free to palem/smercjd.. we can live by disagreements or broken egos, but we cant really live with a toxic environment of ****plays & dealbreaks..

Sad times. :/

Seems like a good ol' smack talk session has gone so wrong. :/

Post Demon
    The best part is I took inspiration from the raze strat he employed on FREE and we are now using it with impunity.
    Guess the only problem is that you easily get killed again in the KDs you land in. I took SN on x:x and only saw 1 wave of razes, nothing anymore for the last 25-26 hours. So IMO the damage these razes do is a bit overrated right now.
    Last edited by Palem; 22-11-2014 at 00:52.

Post Demon
    ** Kingdom news report **
    For the time from July 22 of YR4 till May 4 of YR5 - 103 hours
    [ http://home-world.org/utopia/formatter/ - Seraphim online formatter ]

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 502 (18,626 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 386 (17,506 acres)
    -- Ambush: 18 (429 acres)
    -- Conquest: 13 (691 acres)
    -- Massacre: 70 (57,878 population)
    -- Learn: 2
    -- Failed: 13 (2.6% failure)
    -- Uniques: 169
    Total attacks suffered: 396 (16,325 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 293 (14,943 acres)
    -- Ambush: 33 (1,382 acres)
    -- Raze: 57 (0 acres)
    -- Learn: 3
    -- Failed: 10 (2.5% failure)
    -- Uniques: 130

Stats so far. Lot of people on their side are on very low tpa, compensating this with high watchtowers and CS. We've massacred a lot of their TMs aswell, expecting to increase the gap pretty soon.

Thread Information