Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ronin Recruiting

Looking to build for next age. Looking for someone that can log in atleast every 12 hours. Hit twice a day in war. Follow orders. Social is a must. Upoopu is a must. Whats App is highly encouraged. We have irc as well. Currently have a 2500 acre Orc Warrior attacker that needs to be replaced. Team player is a must. Pm me or hit me up ingame at RONIN.
    Science in Progress 61 Cloud-City | RONIN 62 The Road| RONIN 63 DemonDeathWind | Rise2Power 64 TenToesUp | Rise2Power 65 Toothless Aggressio | Rise2Power 67 FiftyShadesofOrc

Forum Fanatic
    Upoopu sucks. L2munkbot

If you can read and pay attention Upo is good enough. The one knock on it is that it crashes at times.
    Science in Progress 61 Cloud-City | RONIN 62 The Road| RONIN 63 DemonDeathWind | Rise2Power 64 TenToesUp | Rise2Power 65 Toothless Aggressio | Rise2Power 67 FiftyShadesofOrc

Move to stinger! its the best.
    #magi

Dont you have be accepted into stinger or it is available for everyone?

Needs to get out more
    Yes, you msg the guy on irc I guess. We had stinger in Phobias, the kingdom I was with before joining RONIN last age. It's a very nice system and mobile friendly for iPadians like me. Gives ambush calc and chat that doesn't crash to name just a couple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Bump. Gonna be looking for 3-5 highly active, self motivated, team players. Whats app expected. Irc prefered. Armies in and out. Come help us build

Which race/personality preferred?

This age Orc, Undead or Avian. Its to late to be a tm this age. But next age is a whole new thing

Bump

Regular
    Best of luck with your recruiting.

Bump. Back at it. Looking for highly active TM or Attacker(s). Hit me up in irc at #rise2power

Thread Information