Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: pew v cr

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    goodz, whats your betting odds on this war if it were to happen? seems like a very good war to punt on.

i actually asked 2 leaders so far whats their take on this war, which side will they pick.. 1 said CR, the other said pewpew.

i think this is a super interesting war, and both sides can do a lot of tricks/strategies.
    (edited out 10:1) I take that back I read it as pyro. I would have to look at KD pages based on memory it would heavily favour pewpew.

If CR has ~10 days and can use explore pool I think would be very close odds. If it happens within a few days of oow I have to think pew would win easy.

I am not posting odds its too far off :D i don't know CF lengths. Etc.
    Last edited by goodz; 26-11-2014 at 19:37.
    My life is better then yours.

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    and then rage delete.
    What's worse:
    A.) being accidentally PKed due to inactivity
    B.) Ragequitting on purpose
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Quote Originally Posted by faegan View Post
    What's worse:
    Repeat rage quit>Rage quit>PK>repeatedly PKed>Mass rage quit

Nothings worst then a rage quit. It basically says FU i don't care about my KD. To the KD. But to be fair if your KD is super annoying then its your perogative to rage quit on them. But for some reason it seems like coss likes his team. He just also seems to enjoy occasionally raping their chances at doing anything. The mass rage quit is the least bad of these things, sometimes you just got to walk away. By doing it as a group no one is screwing anyone over. Anyway this topic has now received enough analaysis.

Post Demon
    50 credits on pew.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    Sleepy has no deal for war.
    Other then the normal coss, "i will war anyone that piss me off".
    Unleash the Coss!
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Dibs is a clear deal break, standby for fair play alliance
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by faegan View Post
    What's worse:
    B. I didn't cause my kingdom to have to spend days getting a replacement / break up the kd! Coss normally deletes his wives account as well so they're down 2 players!

Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    Dibs is a clear deal break, standby for fair play alliance
    Easy fix to that problem would be to stop using dibs and using claimed instead. Claim it and it's yours. No presedence has been set for claimed yet, so its free to use and it wont trigger any fairplay alliance action. FTW
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    Easy fix to that problem would be to stop using dibs and using claimed instead. Claim it and it's yours. No presedence has been set for claimed yet, so its free to use and it wont trigger any fairplay alliance action. FTW
    Dibs - The act of dibbing a kingdom for war without their consent. You are calling all rights to their future. This act is an obvious nap break even if you are just giving them notice that you intend to wave them. Fairplay alliance actions all claims!

Claimsies - the act of claiming a kingdoms acres as your own. A claim is staked as an intent to take from the weak to give to the strong. A claim is just letting people know you have served notice to a kingdom. A double claim is a lame move in which someone sneaks in a shorter notice claim and jacks your targets easy acres.

dibsbreak - a dibs break is the act of seeing you have been dibsed and waving someone weaker to avoid being waved by a stronger kd. If you have particularally awesome naps a dibsbreak may even reset your nap due to the hostile it creates. Dibsbreaks are fairly lame, yet an important tool to avoid farming out. It basically says I'm a coward but my acres are delicious.

Shotty - probably the most powerful synonym of dibs. A shotty is simply making a way of winning a doubledibs. If you have dibsed someone and someone else has dibsed them and both dibs expire at the same time this is known as a doubledibs there needs to be a way to decide who gets the acres. Well fortunately Jdorje thoguht of one! A few hours before your CF expires or their eow expires or whatever you are waiting for just hit them. Hitting early means worst case scenario you get some free land, but ideally you also get the war.

Agree, B.) is better, however, the more notice or more decent time and place you rage quit the better, but the worst rage quit is better then the worse just plain going inactive.
    #magi

Quote Originally Posted by khronosschoty View Post
    Agree, B.) is better, however, the more notice or more decent time and place you rage quit the better, but the worst rage quit is better then the worse just plain going inactive.
    A rage quit implies deleting the account in a glorious f*** you. going inactive the account can still just be filled after 5 days.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    B. I didn't cause my kingdom to have to spend days getting a replacement / break up the kd! Coss normally deletes his wives account as well so they're down 2 players!
    So eye rolling doesn't make you feel guilty in the least bit? Hmmm, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    A rage quit implies deleting the account in a glorious f*** you. going inactive the account can still just be filled after 5 days.
    There is differing degrees of F**** you that happens. So B.) is better IMO. Just going inactive and making us wait 5 days is the biggest F**** you can do, in a lot of situations.
    #magi

Quote Originally Posted by khronosschoty View Post
    There is differing degrees of F**** you that happens. So B.) is better IMO. Just going inactive and making us wait 5 days is the biggest F**** you can do, in a lot of situations.
    *no situations.

If you really want to be a dick about your rage quit you don't rage quit. You eat up explore pool and intra kd hit. But thats to drawn out to have the epic effect of a simple **** you im deleting.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    *no situations.

If you really want to be a dick about your rage quit you don't rage quit. You eat up explore pool and intra kd hit. But thats to drawn out to have the epic effect of a simple **** you im deleting.
    You had to enter the land of total freaky creative ways to say ***** you, to disagree with me. Sure I could maybe even imagine other more diabolical ways, but thats well beyond the meaning of my posts.
    #magi

Thread Information