Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: pew v cr

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    From this age till now here is not single age Pew Pew have won against good kingdom in fair war. You have won wars after vulture other kingdoms but never when both kingdoms are ready for war. Every time when you think you cant win you run in "arranged war". Its pure BS play and after few ages doing it now you don't know how to war proper against good kingdom. BB/CR/Pyro/sleepy/ASF all this kingdoms are better from you now because have his good leaders. They know how to lead in war and Pew Pew leaders don't know.
    I had my good and bad time with Petrified but he was clear good war leader and its why Pew Pew was decent waring kingdom.
    It would be nice if you told the truth at least every 10th post.
    If I remember correctly our win streak is 20 or 23 wars in a row, so it explains yur irrational fear of PewPew, which lead you to try to avoid us always until age end where you stock up like 5 mil sci points (non invested), 2 billion gold and 5 allies, then the "renegotiation" starts.

Funny how you trashtalk all kds before, and just now they are all perfect and good with awsome godlike leaders. One age ago they were dishonorable liars and dealbreakers, which made you feel entitled to whatever you wanted to do, and dishonor agreements.

I think we re doing just fine. Especially when we beat you so many times in a row. I'll give you creds for the amount of desinformation you have written, but the fact stands.
    You lost against PewPew in fair situation, you lost in a situation where we were better pumped, and that leaves only the PewPew factor in.

elit is back?
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    elit is back?
    My life is better then yours.

At least hes making the forums a little more interesting again. I think another Elit theme is in order
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    At least hes making the forums a little more interesting again. I think another Elit theme is in order
    He is the wind beneath my wings. The forum game needs him
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Enthusiast
    With Elit leading and running wars AMA the best overall kingdom able to whore or war, a tough combination to be able to do. Elit in my opinion and I don't think I'm the only one was the best war strategist in the game when he was playing. So when I hear guys saying he sucked etc etc, it just makes me think boy is that guy high or what!

We had 2 major set backs the deal break age and the other being the remote incident, both Elit wasn't there for. Elit made the kingdom as good as it was, and when he didn't have enough time to lead wars or put a good kingdom plan/strategy together it showed, the kingdom wasn't as good without him.

As time went on he wanted to get back to playing chess more, with goals of becoming a GM.
    I enjoyed playing for him, he was funny and made the kingdom fun to play for, and you couldn't help but learn a thing or 2 when you were around listening to him throw ideas around about
    strategy.

I look back and off the top of my head of kingdoms from recent ages and I think of BB, CR and AMA as kingdoms capable of winning wars more then they lost even at big disadvantages. Could you say the same about Pew Pew? I'm not so sure about that. Is it that they don't like to fight from bad positions, or maybe they are always in the best position, or could it be they haven't had the opportunity to test themselves vs top kingdoms at similar gc stocks and preparation?

i can have elit selfies puhlease?
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Enthusiast
    YES!!

New Elit theme, all Pews rename now!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Can anyone tell me what the past 4 pages have to do with cr vs pew?

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I suggested the current CR strat is a modded or doped out version of the AMA strat circa deal break. That top feeder strat was very effective, but the CR version bolsters the build in 2 important areas: humans in the core and halfer/elf duality in the mid nw belt. The cows needn't be mentioned, but are the most significant departure logistically since the AMA strat was not initially a cowing strat.

The reason this was significant is that the AMA strat had been seen by Pew before. I was curious to see Pew answer that puzzle. The CR strat is designed to store acres on a nw slope rather than a shelf as most strats are designed. Orcs work like enzymes to break down provinces to digestible and storable acres. Note the increase in elite defense and turtle potential as the belts increase in nw. CR has divided this to some degree to deal with S1337Ys faery belt and human cows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurking Ghost View Post
    It would be nice if you told the truth at least every 10th post.
    If I remember correctly our win streak is 20 or 23 wars in a row, so it explains yur irrational fear of PewPew, which lead you to try to avoid us always until age end where you stock up like 5 mil sci points (non invested), 2 billion gold and 5 allies, then the "renegotiation" starts.

Funny how you trashtalk all kds before, and just now they are all perfect and good with awsome godlike leaders. One age ago they were dishonorable liars and dealbreakers, which made you feel entitled to whatever you wanted to do, and dishonor agreements.

I think we re doing just fine. Especially when we beat you so many times in a row. I'll give you creds for the amount of desinformation you have written, but the fact stands.
    You lost against PewPew in fair situation, you lost in a situation where we were better pumped, and that leaves only the PewPew factor in.
    You really have problem with memory or simple have no idea for what you talk. For begin having "win streak" 20-23 wars in waring range have zero value. 1 War win against good kingdom in top land chart have more value. I had this talk with CJ few ages back when he joined in land chart and was feel confidence till had his first "prepare hostile" vs CR and its end with give up before war start.

About sci points stock for war you end age. You talk for age when Pew Pew agree to war with Rage, run pure sage setup. I told Petrified its pure suicide. No one can war sages spend 6-8 weeks for pump. He didn't listen to me and agree to war Rage but they had saved many sci books and put them in last moment so its turned to disaster for you in hostile and result all kd reset -1 slacker!

After Petrified killed our relation i was target Pew Pew every age from begin and its resulted beat them in war or you run in arrange wars every age. After Petrified left Pew Pew i stop to target Pew Pew. After it next age we had one from most lame ages in utopia history where was formed RPP alliance and did from age begin 10 weeks CF with CR leaving all kingdoms in land chart CFed for 10 weeks. This result AMA being targeted in chain war from your alliance and you loss again another war from big advantage. Next age Tox/Box take over Pew Pew lead and i was very friendly with him all age.
    Only kingdom run past ages was Pew Pew not us.

About deal breaking. I never deal break another kingdom first. Ifs some one deal break me sure i can make same in return.

About kingdoms waring skills. BB/CR is kingdoms can war from advantage and disadvantage and show good performance. ASF/Coss both know how to lead wars but both have his kingdoms this age for first age. Its hard to get kingdom to work from first age good. Still they can make it.
    About Pew Pew. Its kingdom can win only from advantage and not every time. When they are in disadvantage they simple look for "arranged war" and run.
    p.s.
    I forgot Pyro but here is noting interest to tell about them :P

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    20 pages pre war+war+after war. Its not serious for "top" war!
    Are you prefer boring forum and no work for you?
    Last edited by Elit; 09-12-2014 at 12:16.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Pete View Post
    As time went on he wanted to get back to studying English more, with goals of becoming a GM.
    GL elit!

Thread Information