Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Chart shaping ?

Postaholic

Chart shaping ?

Or just very strange random event.

Only 20 houers after Kygal aka leder of Serendipity told people they would farm out to enemies of the given kingdoms who wouldent cf her, asf and his gang of noble knights gets some easy acers.

Kygal her self said to more then one kingdom that if she dident get as she wanted, (eoa cf for free) she would do just this, she even msg diffrent kingdoms to try and get them to take the acers.

Seems like the noble asf was happy to lend a hand.

** The kingdom of asf **
    Total land exchanged: +5,019 (27/0)
    +5,019 An unknown province (26/0)
    - But on my brothers (1/0)
    Last edited by Mike^; 27-11-2014 at 23:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    Or just very strange random event.

Only 20 houers after Kygal aka leder of Serendipity told people they would farm out to enimies of the given kingdoms who wouldent cf her, asf and his gang of noble knights gets some easy acers.

Kygal her self said to more then one kingdom that if she dident get as she wanted, (eoa cf for free) she would do just this, she even msg diffrent kingdoms to try and get them to take the acers.

Seems like the noble asf was happy to lend a hand.

** The kingdom of asf **
    Total land exchanged: +5,019 (27/0)
    +5,019 An unknown province (26/0)
    - But on my brothers (1/0)
    should have waved her yourself?

If this is the case acres should be razed off as thats what has been done in past, a standard set by ASF(abs) imo.
    My life is better then yours.

Postaholic
    why would we break a cf when nothing had been done yet to ground this, she just knew it was up soon.
    i had a very nice konvo with kygal and very sad it has come to this.

Postaholic
    [16:50:50] <KyGal> Hi
    [16:51:12] <KyGal> Here's the deal. And I do not mean to sound threatening. This is the bottom line, basic facts
    01[16:51:27] <Mike> ok
    [16:52:39] <KyGal> We are asking all of the top for EoA cf's, in return, we will not make an attempt to grow into the top 5, and we will secure EoA with all of the top, or none. Meaning if you agree, and Pew doesn't, then your EoA is void. But nobody will farm us. We will not donate another acre to the top. IF we get EoA. If we don't, we obviously can't fight you guys so we will have someone in the top land drop us
    [16:52:39] <KyGal> out of range. Meaning your enemy gets free land
    [16:53:02] <KyGal> I've done all I can to build a relationship with the top, we've played fair, and are out of options
    01[16:53:13] <Mike> but if you tell this to every kingdom who will ld you ?;)
    [16:53:23] <KyGal> So if the threat of Sl33py is still there, we have no choice but Land drop. And when we do, it will be to Coss's enemies
    [16:53:40] <KyGal> Pyro has agreed to sfar
    [16:53:42] <KyGal> *so far
    [16:53:46] <KyGal> We have EoA with 2 others
    [16:53:51] <KyGal> But the others I have yet to talk to

as i said im very sorry this was the line you chose to go, all you did was prove your word is not worth more then old AMA, as the last msg you send me was.

[20:45:20] <KyGal> We aren't going to farm out, but we also aren't going to lay down :-) And I apologize for dragging you into this mess
    [20:45:22] <KyGal> I do like you :D
    [20:45:28] <Mike> ---> :D
    [20:45:47] * KyGal gots a plan
    [20:45:56] <KyGal> Now I gotta go afk... this took way way TOO long
    [20:46:03] <Mike> hehe
    [20:46:12] <Mike> good luck, cya around
    [20:46:14] <Mike> ---> :D
    [20:46:19] <KyGal> :D

---------------------

Wonder what made you do as you did in the mean time, you had plenty time to raze down the acers intra as you said you would.

Lol thats like right out of SWEAs book. Also the acres should be razed off of ASF. Gogo fairplay. Kygal that is some terrible diplomacy. Essentially shows they aren't nearly ready for top KD play, can't even get into position to not be a farm...

just land drop intra kd, influencing charts because you can't compete in them is silly. But hey, its proteus he has finally sunk to old pews level :D
    Last edited by goodz; 28-11-2014 at 00:05.
    My life is better then yours.

I just came back after 5-6 years away from the game and I have to say that the change of how the game is played have been quite disappointing.

Maybe absalom was good for the game? Making people worried not to do ugly things. Seems like all you do now is farm out ghettos in war or landdrop ghettos out of war.

For me its removing a lot of the motivating anyway.. and I'm guessing I'm not the only one feeling this way.

I wont say that i wouldnt be a part of all this also if i had been around and gradually changed a bit from age to age but just jumping into all this after being away maybe make it seem more pathetic then it actually is.

edit: And i have to admit i used to be a very "ugly" player so its not like im trying to be some kind of knight of honor.. Just stating how it seems to me.
    Last edited by vir; 28-11-2014 at 00:18.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    Lol thats like right out of SWEAs book. Also the acres should be razed off of ASF. Gogo fairplay. Kygal that is some terrible diplomacy. Essentially shows they aren't nearly ready for top KD play, can't even get into position to not be a farm...

just land drop intra kd, influencing charts because you can't compete in them is silly. But hey, its proteus he has finally sunk to old pews level :D
    Wow another stupid post by you without knowing the facts. 1) I quit serendipity over 2+ weeks and don't even know wtf is going on. Ofc though you helicopter in every thread to sling mud. You seem hellbent on trying to troll me but what exactly have you achieved in this game that gives you the right to troll others? Maybe you can objectively answer that for the benefit of this community? Feel free to do a forum search you won't see any mean / negative posts from me for a longgg time.

I don't exactly know what ser is planning on doing but I've seen plenty of stuff like this in the past of kds agreeing to give x amount of land to certain people or kds land dropping to x kd or whatever. The people who aren't receiving land are always unhappy.

Post Fiend
    Proteus you are a n00b who started like age 30 who gets drunk on two beers. Nobody cares.
    Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat!

Strategy Moderator
    I am on vacation, but we made a deal for some free land for giving them a cf much like most of the rest of the top already did with them. I think this was the first free land for a cf we have got this age unlike most of the rest of the top.

We would have much preferred to get land in an easy war like the ones the rest of the top besides sleepy have all been lucky enough to have gotten but we arent that fortunate.
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 28-11-2014 at 02:47.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Don't insult users.

This wouldn't feel necessary at all to KyGal if people didn't throw **** fits over a war loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Billah View Post
    Proteus you are a n00b who started like age 30 who gets drunk on two beers. Nobody cares.
    No idea who is who but this made me laugh, not sure if serious or trolling :D

Sir Postalot
    To be fair, the kingdom only has about 15 former leaders in one kingdom, they probably need the help :p

Needs to get out more
    Yeah, the ceiling on top explorer should be war amongst themselves. I can appreciate the NAP environment, but now it's seen as skirting the spirit of the rule if land is donated.

Scrub the NAPs in some sophisticated agreeable way when you guys have cleared the pack. I know that's a scary proposition, but I can't blame a kingdom for taking free acres. I did the same for a war kingdom because essentially I'm a growth kingdom. They asked and why wouldn't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Strategy Moderator
    Too bad our help isn't as generous as Flogger's help.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Too bad our help isn't as generous as Flogger's help.
    Not for a lack of you trying though. I generally try to keep my opponents next to me on the charts :p

Thread Information