Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alliances...

Enthusiast
    thomas. a way to deal with alliance bullies is razing into their wars, after they kill you, you can keep creating new accounts to keep doing the same thing over and over again. I'm sure you got a big family and a lot of friends, so surely your brothers and sisters would also like to join in.

This way you can make them suffer as badly as they make you suffer, giving yourself a sense of justification and joy from revenge.

Ghetto loosers!
    #magi

You got to make them pay
    My life is better then yours.

Needs to get out more
    Alliances are so yesterday. I'll start a ground roots retal charity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by gethomas3 View Post
    So my kingdom ended up being hit extremely hard by an alliance. Alliances were the main reason I stopped playing for years.

Is there anything the game developers can do against this sort of this? This makes it twice now.

NOTE: are the servers down? I can't log in to my kingdom.
    Try growing some. The politics might be worse in the top, but most people aren't willing to risk losing their position to just randomly gangbang someone, because they know there's risk of retaliation

So my kingdom is getting hit, once again, by this same alliance that involves x:x, x:x and x:x (the others are at war).

Is there any way to contact the game developers? Most of my new provinces keep abandoning the game due to this problem.

If those kingdoms are so concerned about having a non-allied kingdom continue to grow, why don't the developers of the game simply create another game meant for alliances.

Or better yet: state plain and simple that alliances are allowed since they don't do jack against them, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by UtopiaExpert View Post
    thomas. a way to deal with alliance bullies is razing into their wars, after they kill you, you can keep creating new accounts to keep doing the same thing over and over again. I'm sure you got a big family and a lot of friends, so surely your brothers and sisters would also like to join in.

This way you can make them suffer as badly as they make you suffer, giving yourself a sense of justification and joy from revenge.
    I thought about making multiple accounts but I am not so bored as to make that much effort for a game about numbers.

If this is so bad that I need to cheat, I might as well try out * * * * * * instead. I heard a few good things from them and that alliances are kept in check.

This is the first age I played fully. I abandoned the game for years due to this and spend money on getting new players in just so they can tell me that this alliances are making it not worth the trouble since every time we grow, we get bombarded.

That is why I am calling out the developers to say flat out that alliances are allowed or not. If not, I have plenty of evidence to kick out 5 kingdoms.

If yes, I will make this next age my last or perhaps make my own alliances and multi-accounts.
    Last edited by Palem; 27-12-2014 at 03:25.

Forum Addict
    Or better yet: state plain and simple that alliances are allowed since they don't do jack against them, anyway.
    Of course alliances are allowed by game rules or did you see anything to contradict that? Fake wars are disallowed and double/triple hostiles are frowned on by the community (more or less). Question here is if you are actually in a hostile with any one kingdom or not.

My first guess would be that your kingdom is simply a good target for multiple other kingdoms so that they all hit you. Since no evidence of any "alliance" has been posted yet. If you think that you can take any of those kingdoms hitting you then you have the option to hostile them and if the other kingdoms keep interfering - then you actually have grounds to post complains.

Also posting locations is not allowed.

Postaholic
    so my kingdom is getting hit, once again, by this same alliance that involves x:x, x:x and x:x (the others are at war).
    my eyes!!!!!
    Last edited by Palem; 27-12-2014 at 03:26.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
    Of course alliances are allowed by game rules or did you see anything to contradict that? Fake wars are disallowed and double/triple hostiles are frowned on by the community (more or less). Question here is if you are actually in a hostile with any one kingdom or not.

My first guess would be that your kingdom is simply a good target for multiple other kingdoms so that they all hit you. Since no evidence of any "alliance" has been posted yet. If you think that you can take any of those kingdoms hitting you then you have the option to hostile them and if the other kingdoms keep interfering - then you actually have grounds to post complains.

Also posting locations is not allowed.
    Well, I want this coming from the game mods.

I already spent too much money recruiting players just so they can tell me that alliances are making this game pointless. Some of them have switched to * * * * * * and I finally got around to opening an account there with them.
    Last edited by Palem; 27-12-2014 at 03:26.

Veteran
    Honestly you shouldnt spend money on players without vetting them. Also you can't read well or you wouldn't have posted locations again.

Forum Fanatic
    Alliances have always been allowed,This is nothing new.

As for the kds hitting you. They are not in any alliance,Their net is even spread out 5 million apart and one if in fortified.

Instead of complaining here that everyone is hitting you all the time try to figure out why.

My guess is you have multiple people exploring and making themselves targets for everyone else for good gains.Dont blame the game or others for bad play on your part.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Needs to get out more
    I won't assume anything. If you're being hurt for no reason you can post your news minus locs. I'm not opposed to helping kingdoms in distress, in fact that's what I do on ages I'm not on hiatus.

And guys, if he did spend money it's not good etiquette to publicly try to make a guy feel stupid; he's obviously not thrilled about it.

I'll assume you're not trolling gethomas3 and want you to know I stand up against bullies and invite others to do the same on your behalf. Minus locs though, we need evidence. Thx.
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    1. Please don't post locations
    2. Please don't quote locations and not fix it in your quote
    3. Please don't discuss clones of this game.
    4. If you want advice on how to deal with these guys feel free to ask. It sounds like you're a little lost in how to fix this and I'm not totally sure what the situation is. What you've described doesn't sound like an alliance powerplaying you.

more taylor pics please
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Most times when Ive had this problem in utopia Ive just gathered some friends myself, so maybe try to be more social, get friends and you guys can help each other out!

Go to utonet on irc to get friends that play the game by the way!

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Thread Information