Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: CR VS Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    So there is training... when do fireworks begin? When is CP's update on munk's hygiene?
    thank you for posting. I was thinking about posting another yawn. I ponder if soon the forums will be down to several users.
    My life is better then yours.

I'm pretty sure war is actually going to start at beginning of year 10 or something like that. REALLY long notice on this one... There was a typo, instead of putting 48 hour notice, it was 480 hour notice. Embarrassing really, but a deal is a deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Why is everyone so eager to watch sleepy farm out to CR?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by CannaWhoopazz View Post
    I'm pretty sure war is actually going to start at beginning of year 10 or something like that. REALLY long notice on this one... There was a typo, instead of putting 48 hour notice, it was 480 hour notice. Embarrassing really, but a deal is a deal.
    When did both sides enter fort?

Be surprised if more then bounces to 4 meter points go back and fourth prior to fort ending. Even stealing fort/fort is not great unless success rate is quite high so it will be interesting to see when they come out :).

Got to think the longer this takes to kick off the better it is for CR.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Why is everyone so eager to watch sleepy farm out to CR?
    4 the credits #betright
    Last edited by goodz; 09-12-2014 at 19:10.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    When did both sides enter fort?

Be surprised if more then bounces to 4 meter points go back and fourth prior to fort ending. Even stealing fort/fort is not great unless success rate is quite high so it will be interesting to see when they come out :).

Got to think the longer this takes to kick off the better it is for CR.
    I really don't see how sleepy can possibly come out of this ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    I really don't see how sleepy can possibly come out of this ahead.
    presumably sleepy had like 2-3x more gc and like 2x the bpa. So I mean thats helpful. They also have 4 15k banks with a lot more time to pump vs 1 18, 2 15, 2 10. So bank fight should be interesting. CR was exploring their 2 10k and 1 14k up like 24h ago so not a ton of time to pump them.

Sleepy has a ton of provinces between 2-3k they should be able to chain down all CR's 2-3k attackers in like 3 waves? 24h with avian? Then if they are able to pull down the bigs 1 at a time they could have a chance in core fight, but its a matter of getting to the bigs fast enough to prevent them influencing the cow war too much. All in all I think CR has it but sleepy does have some advantages (primarily extra time to pump) vs CRs extra 10% land.

presumably sleepy had like 2-3x more gc and like 2x the bpa. So I mean thats helpful. They also have 4 15k banks with a lot more time to pump vs 1 18, 2 15, 2 10. So bank fight should be interesting. CR was exploring their 2 10k and 1 14k up like 24h ago so not a ton of time to pump them.
    Gold and bpa meh. Did they homes pump? What about WPAs, sleepy have them there too? I dont know how you guys can figure this stuff out without the data (someone please give me access to all your intel!)
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Gold and bpa meh. Did they homes pump? What about WPAs, sleepy have them there too? I dont know how you guys can figure this stuff out without the data (someone please give me access to all your intel!)
    Lets see. Sleepy has been sitting at 100k acres doing nothing (randoming poorly i suppose) for like 4 weeks :p. CR just came out of war, did a quick explore prior to fort. If sleepy doesn't have much better bpa/gc and sufficent wpa ill be amazed. Sleepy should be able to pump to higher total troops I would think but will have less peasents and worst econ.

Sleepy is merchants also, like really even if they had equal time sleepy should have near twice as much gold :p

Munk what was total books, total gc count pre train/post train?

I believe I saw sleepys gc total at some point and no reason their core wouldn't have homes pumped to 20-30% homes. But I cannot recall the gcpa anymore :)

Gross i looked at "tropicano" and he has 10% homes, and 4 peasents per acre (maybe more) So i dunno its his first time i guess. (200k gc left). He looked the least pumped, but if other sleepy provinces are on 4ppa they are in serious trouble me thinks.
    Last edited by goodz; 09-12-2014 at 19:55.

Postaholic
    Sleppy has abit more gc not alot, it was way more expensiv for sleepy to creat the bigs outside war with small median, wpa should be somewhat in favor of sleepy, so is army size and sci , cr with more land and econ (pezzies), and alot of bigger provinces, more pure t/m power also.
    Last edited by Mike^; 09-12-2014 at 20:09.

Post Demon

Sleepy has a ton of provinces between 2-3k they should be able to chain down all CR's 2-3k attackers in like 3 waves? 24h with avian? Then if they are able to pull down the bigs 1 at a time they could have a chance in core fight, but its a matter of getting to the bigs fast enough to prevent them influencing the cow war too much. All in all I think CR has it but sleepy does have some advantages (primarily extra time to pump) vs CRs extra 10% land.
    I get the feeling that avians starting on 3k acres worth of offense aren't going to be having much fun bringing down 5k elves and halflings after the 36 hours or so it'll take to fight the <=3500 provs in CR.

It looks like the currently *most* pumped/trained avian in sleepy will start war with like 350k offense after TGs come in.

How is sleepy going to convert the easy bottom core fight into a win with the resources left to hit down CRs mid-tier?
    Last edited by Meep; 09-12-2014 at 20:10.

Postaholic
    This is far from one sided.

Sleepy has (had):

- Tons more gold (x2 minimum). Allowing for 40% homes pump on core. Leaving 1-2k gcpa after nearly 0 PPA train. As opposed to CR where several core provs couldn't even afford training up past 9-10 EPA.
    - Tons more sci (x2 sci advantage, not counting stacked up sci on sleepy). Banks @ 700-800 BPA as compared to 200-400 on CR. Mystics and Rogues at 90-160 % in thievery/magic for Sleepy. 80-100% for CR. All this before potential sci stack investment by Sleepy.
    - A vastly superior core
    - Prepped banks

CR has (had)

- Huge gold shortage
    - Less, newly explored and under-trained banks and halflings
    - Under-prepped Orcs that randomed 48h prior to notice drop. And due to bad hitting got retaled quite a bit too.

CR is bigger (mostly empty acres from recent explore), has a nice spread and several hard to hit provs between core and banks, and imo a better warring setup in more rogues and a WH/Cleric split as opposed to merch core on sleepy. But the disadvantages in pump and prep may prove difficult to overcome on CRs behalf.

It's an open fight, and will be interesting to follow for sure :)
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Forum Fanatic
    Will be a very good war. Good luck to Sleepy / Hesus and mike! This age has been very fun to play in so far but please can CR has festive break!?

Postaholic
    Ye good war guys ;)
    We respect your warring skill just as kingdom skill, we just hope we play on the advangses we got and down play the once you got.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    Will be a very good war. Good luck to Sleepy / Hesus and mike! This age has been very fun to play in so far but please can CR has festive break!?
    'A what? No...no. There's no rest unless....'

The note ended there in a smear of blood and party tinsel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

thank you for posting. I was thinking about posting another yawn. I ponder if soon the forums will be down to several users.
    Forgive us if we aren't in a huge rush as this will be our B2B2B war.... Which, in reality, might very well add a 4th B to that if we win
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Thread Information