Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: war and rules

war and rules

If a KD waves into war this is acceptable of course.

The 2 kingdoms in war are not allowed to stop hitting each other and hit the kingdom interfering? This would seem like a strange rule as it basically prevents you using what you're told to use in utopia to moderate, yourself+the community.

So my question is, would it be considered a fake war if two kingdoms in war start retaliating a kd not involved in the war who is hitting into the war?

Bishop I feel like you can figure out what kingdoms I'm talking about if that helps :D

Cheers,
    My life is better then yours.

Regular
    Kingdom A hits kingdom B for about a week while denying any cf attempts from Kingdom B.

Kingdom B gets waved by a random kd and Kingdom A follows right up with a semi wave of its own on B.

Kingdom A decides to war with Kingdom C and asks kingdom B for a cf.

Kingdom B says sure in return for acres taken over the past week while ignoring CF attempts from us we will grant eoa cf. Kingdom A tells Kingdom B we'll talk after the war. Obviously that just means get lost Kingdom B we aren't giving you anything.

You weren't prevented from moderating the situation by the rules of utopia. You were prevented from moderating it by your own decisions on how to try and farm a kingdom without thinking of the end result.

chit play gets chit played
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Director of Age Changes
    So... you wave into fort, then send a CF hours before going to war with another kd. You are then surprised you're getting hit...
    Whimsical, don't you think?
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

As said before, always try finish your relations before running into another war.

However i see nothing wrong in KD A hitting back out of war on KD B, as long as KD C still hits KD A whether KD A choosing to hit out of war or not, otherwise its agreed and becomes a fake war.

If anything KD A can ask friends to deal with KD B while KD A continue to war KD C.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Forum Addict
    They are allies.u not with the pack, u get eliminated. It is just like a race. They will send their 2 slowest runner to block ur best runner. And they will win the race with no effort

Well crap happens. So does payback. So does button control. I think hitting into someones war is way diff than hitting when you are jist sitting around but alas who am I just a nobody :)
    Science in Progress 61 Cloud-City | RONIN 62 The Road| RONIN 63 DemonDeathWind | Rise2Power 64 TenToesUp | Rise2Power 65 Toothless Aggressio | Rise2Power 67 FiftyShadesofOrc

Forum Addict
    No matter what, hitting into "active" war should be frown upon

Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    No matter what, hitting into "active" war should be frown upon
    no no it shouldn't... you should close your relations. IF they are left open war should not protect you.

Pul your pants up and you won't be caught with them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Squee311 View Post
    no no it shouldn't... you should close your relations. IF they are left open war should not protect you.

Pul your pants up and you won't be caught with them down.
    this guy, he gets it.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    this guy, he gets it.
    its about playing smart and knowing the limits and judging the people around you.

Post Fiend
    hitting into war is okay. but hitting into EOWCF is not okay. wow.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    As said before, always try finish your relations before running into another war.

However i see nothing wrong in KD A hitting back out of war on KD B, as long as KD C still hits KD A whether KD A choosing to hit out of war or not, otherwise its agreed and becomes a fake war.

If anything KD A can ask friends to deal with KD B while KD A continue to war KD C.

I'd edit this that it's fine for KD C to hit KD B as well as long as KD A and KD C never communicated about any such thing. It's only collusion with deliberate communication, but each KD can spend their war the way they want. :P

err i believe we gave chandlers kingdom a button. They didn't press it, relations delayed to unfriendly. We stopped hitting them for ~48h. We went to war (they made no hits prior to us going to war, i also msged their monarch telling him we were going to war some other kd)

So well clearly we both know you're in the wrong it doesn't really matter :D

What I wanted to know is if bishop would action us if we stopped hitting the kd we are warring and started retaliating the kd oow? And if the kd we are also warring did the same. Not who is right/wrong ^_^
    My life is better then yours.

Forum Addict
    Spoiler--- if that kingdom did hit u when u in war, then u do the same. That would be justified. But ur stand now is u not happy they wave u and u wouldn't go to war with them. And get back to them while in war. That is kinda devious. Who are u? Don't disturb ppl war. Pm me. I take u on. Irregardless of size
    Last edited by Feint; 12-12-2014 at 05:44. Reason: If need escalate to 150 for war, let it be ...

Thread Information