Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: war and rules

Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Not so sure about that, wars in the top has been hit ino before, certainly with less justification than this. Unless you were referring just to the times in which Abs still existed then yes probably they would have but then again, Abs was never about fair play, just about ****playing everybody else for their own benefit and calling it "fair play"
    My point was say if right after ASF/Pyro go to war, what happens if BB starts waving into the war? Presumably they could tkae ~100k acres by time the KDs in the war are even allowed to start retaliating / stop hitting each other. Now I agree likely CR+Sleepy+Pewpew would punish them. But it does seem a bit silly that Pyro/ASFKD would be forced to continue to hit each other and not retal for 72 hours. That was the point of this thread. Anything else is off topic.

Also if hitting out of war is abuse / fake war. Is hitting out of end of war CF abuse of end of war cf and also punishable? Presumably it is, and if someone hits me from EOWCF I should simply report them for abusing a mechanic (using the eowcf protection not as it is made to be used)

Further I can hit into War/EOWCF and they should not be able to retaliate me, if they do I can simply report them for abusing mechanic.

This stance is what I am saying should be changed :)

What the Kd I am in does has nothing to do with me. I give little advice and am hardly active in any kind of chat. I am not in leadership and am in no way involved in our planning. Literally the only thing I did was get EOA CF's with the top 6 kingdoms by land/nw as they were discussing just growing for rest of age and the KD is not IRC based so its hard for them to contact leaders of the top kingdoms.
    Last edited by goodz; 17-12-2014 at 19:52.
    My life is better then yours.

Hitting oow isnt abuse or fake war, stopping all your attacks and then proceed to focus all your attention towards a outside enemey is.

But you are sure a lot butthurt goodz :(

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Hitting oow isnt abuse or fake war, stopping all your attacks and then proceed to focus all your attention towards a outside enemey is.

But you are sure a lot butthurt goodz :(
    Korp read thread

Hitting out of war is abuse as stated by bishop. You must exit war before you start retaliating. It is also against the rules to stop hitting the KD you are at war with.

I am not butthurt! I am just planning on how i can get all the acres :D

Bishop hasnt stated anything in this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Bishop hasnt stated anything in this thread...
    i copy pasted because he pmed it to me

-Bishop:
    Re: war rules
    Mp or wd if you want to hit someone else. War is for warring.

Post Fiend
    goodz, korp, blizz, chandler, etc.
    Why are you playing this game?

P.S.
    Where do I sign up?
    FantasticTrollfags Dreams Sonata theHERETICS

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzanub View Post

P.S.
    Where do I sign up?
    PM Attero or msg him in RONIN. I'm not sure what korps kingdom goes by this age. Like goodz I played in both kingdoms, but last age...on better terms.

Ones got Stinger, the other Upoopo. Both have the fun and personalities one might expect. I travel to distressed kingdoms and both were at or below 18 provinces when I joined last age.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 24-12-2014 at 09:33.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I have no idea what the mods think. You can read the guide:

http://wiki.utopia-game.com/index.php?title=War#War

I do not see anything that would prevent retaliation on outside kingdoms. I also see nothing that would ban agreeing to having both kingdoms retaliate.

Try to keep the war going and retal the outside hits within 24 hours. Get the retaliation over with as fast as possible in order to get back to hitting in war as fast as possible. Try to keep good chains going and have players make the retal hits when they cannot be online for the wave. Do not stop ops etc. If you need to retalliate a lot you might set some limit like "keep 50% of hits in war")

Robbing towers/vaults/granaries out of a war in order to use them for spells/dragons/starvation is never considered fake waring. Could even plunder for dragon fund in some circumstance.

The only thing that could be claimed is "Ending a war before minimum war duration". Figure out how long the retaliation took. Add at least that time to your minimum war duration time. If you really want to go the extra mile subtract it from your end of war cease fire time too.

The gamble is fairly low. The punishment listed is "Monarchs of both kingdoms deleted". Add that to your retal and plan to raze kill some of the offending kingdoms provinces.
    Last edited by pathetic sheep; 26-12-2014 at 10:46.

Quote Originally Posted by pathetic sheep View Post
    I have no idea what the mods think. You can read the guide:

http://wiki.utopia-game.com/index.php?title=War#War

I do not see anything that would prevent retaliation on outside kingdoms. I also see nothing that would ban agreeing to having both kingdoms retaliate.

Try to keep the war going and retal the outside hits within 24 hours. Get the retaliation over with as fast as possible in order to get back to hitting in war as fast as possible. Try to keep good chains going and have players make the retal hits when they cannot be online for the wave. Do not stop ops etc. If you need to retalliate a lot you might set some limit like "keep 50% of hits in war")

Robbing towers/vaults/granaries out of a war in order to use them for spells/dragons/starvation is never considered fake waring. Could even plunder for dragon fund in some circumstance.

The only thing that could be claimed is "Ending a war before minimum war duration". Figure out how long the retaliation took. Add at least that time to your minimum war duration time. If you really want to go the extra mile subtract it from your end of war cease fire time too.

The gamble is fairly low. The punishment listed is "Monarchs of both kingdoms deleted". Add that to your retal and plan to raze kill some of the offending kingdoms provinces.
    Unlikely that the punishment would be that light, the case you're referring to was where both kd's agreed to stop hits and just recover in war etc so it's a completely different situation and Bishop tries to tailor the punishment to the situation.
    In this case tho it's more likely that the punishment would involve the deletion of both monarchs and all the provs who hit out of war. But the only way to know for sure is for somebody to try it out and see how the banhammer is applied
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzanub View Post

P.S.
    Where do I sign up?
    Dazza :D

I'm not really playing much right now. What level are you thinking of playing? Hit me up on the facebook.

Thread Information