Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyro v ASF

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    I would take pyro but rumor has it they let nesta bank again and we all know he's a nub
    ooh further information gained.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    no....... its my unwillingness to part with anything resembling money or anything derived form money or anything related to money or anything resembling anything related to money or anything pretending to be associated with anything resembling money.

Plus..... I fear that if I messed up, chrystal would hit me with

#paykuhan errrrr I mean #paygoodz

"no im not scared" "i am scared"

wtf? worst retort ever.
    My life is better then yours.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    How many acres you on now? ( Roughly). Every time I've gone solo, I've got bored at 4-5k and hit someone stupid. ;)
    I don't really have the discipline to play without war.
    Off topic: Hope all enjoy any warar. Including forum ones.
    A little above 2k. Since I'm only doing retal and explore all initial hits land on my army at home. The problem with this is that I'm often targeted by 2 different kingdoms and my leftover offense makes it tough to do timely retal on both.

I've stalled in this range primarily based in the competitive mismatch of war kingdoms. Some kingdoms simply won't war others, but they all share war kingdom ideology. When I retaliate they tend to spend more resources and time sorting out respect.
    By most standards an undead trad march is simply a conversion march, and a mutual exchange of acres for elites is deemed fair. War kingdoms offer more resistance and are perhaps use to capitulation by inferior competition. To my mind the war kingdom should see my retal as simply keeping their undead in war range; lean and mean.

Regardless, this is an experiment testing the grid. Exploring is somewhat difficult since these exchanges force constant training. I really don't have enough soldiers to spare to set up perpetual motion exploring. I envisioned a slow explosion, but the balance of my requirements makes exploring a rare luxury.

Total Land Gained in Combat 2601

Total Land Explored 559

Total Land Lost in Combat 1790

* For those who perhaps never considered war hero with accelerated training in fort with IA, I ran a sample of 30 ospecs:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
    Swordsmen 10 10 10

I've been curious about war hero accelerated training in war augmenting WS and accelerated construction with BB.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 15-12-2014 at 19:37.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    A little above 2k. Since I'm only doing retal and explore all initial hits land on my army at home. The problem with this is that I'm often targeted by 2 different kingdoms and my leftover offense makes it tough to do timely retal on both.

I've stalled in this range primarily based in the competitive mismatch of war kingdoms. Some kingdoms simply won't war others, but they all share war kingdom ideology. When I retaliate they tend to spend more resources and time sorting out respect.
    By most standards an undead trad march is simply a conversion march, and a mutual exchange of acres for elites is deemed fair. War kingdoms offer more resistance and are perhaps use to capitulation by inferior competition. To my mind the war kingdom should see my retal as simply keeping their undead in war range; lean and mean.

Regardless, this is an experiment testing the grid. Exploring is somewhat difficult since these exchanges force constant training. I really don't have enough soldiers to spare to set up perpetual motion exploring. I envisioned a slow explosion, but the balance of my requirements makes exploring a rare luxury.

Total Land Gained in Combat 2601

Total Land Explored 559

Total Land Lost in Combat 1790
    why not retaliate war kingdoms with learns and demand a cf in exchange to not retal? They value Science / Honor / T/M acres (kind of). Retaliating their undeads is likely not a bother to them and therefore not a deterent. Although ambushing is better.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    ooh further information gained.

"no im not scared" "i am scared"

wtf? worst retort ever.
    Please, you suggested I was afraid of making a bet. I am afraid of chrystal. It is different. Not to mention, it was not meant as a retort, but more to make people laugh.

besides, pyro will farm out, they do it every age.

squee.....shhh....
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

squee.....shhh....
    yellow yellow and cheap :p

Quote Originally Posted by Squee311 View Post
    yellow yellow and cheap :p
    not to mention chicken livered

are you guys trying to make me pull a McFly?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Needs to get out more
    why not retaliate war kingdoms with learns and demand a cf in exchange to not retal? They value Science / Honor / T/M acres (kind of). Retaliating their undeads is likely not a bother to them and therefore not a deterent. Although ambushing is better.
    I'm by definition an exploring kingdom.
    I'm nice and you know this, so I try not to hit t/ms.
    I'm not too worried about deterrence, I get most of my acres off retal.
    Most guys anon, but I ambush if they require convincing.
    I have no illusions. I'm completely vulnerable to almost every kingdom.

~ being on my own allows me to observe the game from my bias. For instance, as we speak I have an intel grab by a previous visitor. I could preemptive strike with crushing efficiency, but my personal challenge is to eat the attack. Retal only and explore. I'm looking around at friend and foe. I get messages about recruitment, but I'm determined to see this age through until snuffed.

I'm capable of great cruelty, but I barely go there. In populated kingdoms I've been in the chained mud pit with enemies at my mercy and I offer silent respite because I desire their challenge more than their demise. I won't risk my kingdom well being if that makes anyone feel better.

I truly feel regret in not joining some of the fragmented kingdoms I've run across this age. This is how I spend most ages. Seeing the entire landscape of the game was something I've been wanting to do for a while. There was no choice but to do things solo.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 15-12-2014 at 22:10.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

are you guys trying to make me pull a McFly?
    will you do an epic guitar solo? if not not worth it

I may if I can make my new web cam work.....

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I'm by definition an exploring kingdom.
    I'm nice and you know this, so I try not to hit t/ms.
    I'm not too worried about deterrence, I get most of my acres off retal.
    Most guys anon, but I ambush if they require convincing.
    I have no illusions. I'm completely vulnerable to almost every kingdom.

~ being on my own allows me to observe the game from my bias. For instance, as we speak I have an intel grab by a previous visitor. I could preemptive strike with crushing efficiency, but my personal challenge is to eat the attack. Retal only and explore. I'm looking around at friend and foe. I get messages about recruitment, but I'm determined to see this age through until snuffed.

I'm capable of great cruelty, but I barely go there. In populated kingdoms I've been in the chained mud pit with enemies at my mercy and I offer silent respite because I desire their challenge more than their demise. I won't risk my kingdom well being if that makes anyone feel better.

I truly feel regret in not joining some of the fragmented kingdoms I've run across this age. This is how I spend most ages. Seeing the entire landscape of the game was something I've been wanting to do for a while. There was no choice but to do things solo.
    It seems self handicapping to not explore + retal with attacks that will make them stop attacking :)

then get your life vest on...

plug in usb cable.

Wait for windows to install driver

tada!

no, its the onboard one on the laptop. For some reason the drive keeps having errors and HP is freaking clueless (but then, so am I it seems), It happened right after a BIOS update so........... I dunno.

Needs to get out more
    It seems self handicapping to not explore + retal with attacks that will make them stop attacking :)
    Now you get it. I'm not even in a designer build to exploit solo Kung Fu disciplines. Human war hero is great for the training time, plague immunity and ToG, but half my baddassism is in war which is an unlikely event.

Oh, but this is a Virtual Kingdom build which I'm running through it's paces. Surrounded by avian merchant, dwarf tac, elf mystic, faery sage, halfer rogue, orc warrior and undead cleric I could experience a diametrical lift.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 15-12-2014 at 23:11.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Thread Information