Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anyone experienced this?

Enthusiast
    hey. i woke up this morning and it was back to normal. i shall submit a ticket because clearly this was a bug, since none of what you guys said happened. thanks to everyone for taking the time to read my post. godly, i didnt ask you in particular, so you could have just shut the f*ck up

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    everyone's so angry and stuff :(

Deep breaths people

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    I mean I'm already 99% sure the idiot just had GP removed/expired, typed a 3 instead of an 8, or is just trolling us -- like who writes all of this detailed **** down in the first place?

The odds of something else happening require 2-3 events to line up perfectly into 5% DME without touching anything else -- I'm not buying it. Getting gold dragon'd with no TGs is a possibility -- but 5% exactly?

As engineers we call this "PEBCAK" -- problem exists between chair and keyboard. If you want to fix the problem, look in the mirror.
    It couldnt have been MP/GP either. MP/GP is multiplied with other bonusses. If it expired/was removed, the DME would be lowered with more than exactly 5%.

So Godly, your theory about the OP being an idiot has not been proven with your flawed math. Can we all take a moment and look at Godly getting schooled by a n00b?

experienced the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Spons View Post
    It couldnt have been MP/GP either. MP/GP is multiplied with other bonusses. If it expired/was removed, the DME would be lowered with more than exactly 5%.

So Godly, your theory about the OP being an idiot has not been proven with your flawed math. Can we all take a moment and look at Godly getting schooled by a n00b?
    On tick one: OFFENSIVE MILITARY EFFECTIVENESS 101.6% DEFENSIVE MILITARY EFFECTIVENESS 104.6%
    On tick two: OFFENSIVE MILITARY EFFECTIVENESS 101.6% DEFENSIVE MILITARY EFFECTIVENESS 99.6%
    On tick three: OFFENSIVE MILITARY EFFECTIVENESS 101.6% DEFENSIVE MILITARY EFFECTIVENESS 20.5%

Look I can fabricate numbers too. Can you believe the dropoff there in DME on the 3rd tick? crazy eh?

Hard for me to believe much of what people say from just typing numbers unless I see an actual screenshot. Just saying people can say whatever they want here if they think it's true.... or they BELIEVE that something happened to screw their province over.

I have a feeling any support would be the same say. Morale of the story? If you think your province really is doing something weird... take some screenshots or it didnt happen.

Quote Originally Posted by era View Post
    On tick one: OFFENSIVE MILITARY EFFECTIVENESS 101.6% DEFENSIVE MILITARY EFFECTIVENESS 104.6%
    On tick two: OFFENSIVE MILITARY EFFECTIVENESS 101.6% DEFENSIVE MILITARY EFFECTIVENESS 99.6%
    On tick three: OFFENSIVE MILITARY EFFECTIVENESS 101.6% DEFENSIVE MILITARY EFFECTIVENESS 20.5%

Look I can fabricate numbers too. Can you believe the dropoff there in DME on the 3rd tick? crazy eh?

Hard for me to believe much of what people say from just typing numbers unless I see an actual screenshot. Just saying people can say whatever they want here if they think it's true.... or they BELIEVE that something happened to screw their province over.

I have a feeling any support would be the same say. Morale of the story? If you think your province really is doing something weird... take some screenshots or it didnt happen.
    Read my post again. I said it couldn't have been caused by MP/GP expiring/being removed. I made no statement about the possibility of numbers being tampered with. I also didn't say I disproved Godly's hypothesis about the OP, just that his math was flawed and the math didnt support the hypothesis. I have not and will not make any statement about whether or not the numbers are real/correct since there is no way for me to provide any evidence. All I can do is use my limited insights/basic math skills to show flaws in possible explanations and that's what I will limit my posts to.

On that note, it has been stated it may have been caused by a reduction in military science. This couldn't have been the case either, since military science boosts both offense and defense and there would have been a reduction in both offense and defense.
    Last edited by Spons; 19-12-2014 at 14:47. Reason: I'm not a native speaker of English

Chick fight..
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Veteran
    MrCurious is fast becoming our new unknownghost who is this ghetto binar fake war. Congrats on carrying the torch of meme-ingless spam.

Edit
    I'll give binar a little more credit, at least he was mocking someone.
    Last edited by 2Utopian; 20-12-2014 at 02:59.

Needs to get out more
    It never even crossed my mind. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEnKLhi83J8
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Fanatic
    On tick one: OFFENSIVE MILITARY EFFECTIVENESS 133.7% DEFENSIVE MILITARY EFFECTIVENESS 133.7%
    On tick two: OFFENSIVE MILITARY EFFECTIVENESS 133.7% DEFENSIVE MILITARY EFFECTIVENESS 133.7%
    On tick three: OFFENSIVE MILITARY EFFECTIVENESS 133.7% DEFENSIVE MILITARY EFFECTIVENESS 133.7%

game I think is trying to tell me something.

Thread Information