Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Need more resonsebility from the top.. (Player base debate)

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    As far as this whole 'top kds razing off ghettos' thing, it doesn't really happen. Maybe you're referring to ghettos razing ghettos? That happens.
    Shots fired on Sleepy :p

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    The point is that your monarch threatened to quit and threw a hissy fit.

And yes FREE was bullying you, if I remember and I paraphrase "We're bigger than you with more provinces, CF us or get bullied"

I didn't suggest that FwB got destroyed, I suggested that you talking about fighting back is hilarious given context from earlier this age.

Not cause of FREE doing anything towards the kingdom (which is the point in this thread) ?

You still dont seem to get it, these are two different situations. The first one, fighting back is done ingame, with ingame means which is quite possible the FREE incident is just a verbal disagreement with people.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by chalsdk View Post
    Your Skills is lacking - But there is nothing suprising in this - You, my Good man - Are Frozen in tradition, and very biased. But at least your talkative and are doing a fair job of "policing" the forums, at least what I have seen, but I am mostly in the Ideas part, and your not - however your arguments are pritty bad, as others allready pointed out.
    I'm not frozen in tradition. I have a reasonable grasp on reality. I don't expect the game to get easier so that I can do better.

As allready pointed out - your WRONG! If your are in the top, its simply needed if they dont have the activity. I am not in the top by any means, and I had kicked peaple out becourse of lacking activity. How this can even be debated is beyound me. Dont realy need to be in war, a once a day logger (like every morning) - will mostly be a free rider.
    /This can not be countered! Noob but HYPER active hitting wrong will do better, then perfectly hit once a day! Also the noob learns his **** and improve! (most of the time)
    There are only about 5 kds that are in the top and they aren't the ones that come in here and complain about the lack of players.

THIS is a wird argument.. I NEVER claimed anything alike that. Did you even read my post of just assumed ****? You my Good Man - shoud read it once more! And I did only commet the WAY the game works and wanted to hear peaples view if it can be fixed and their thougts, as well as a bit others stuf.
    Nope, you didn't say that. I also wasn't responding anything you said. Everything you've quoted was a response to mordon...

AND on this topic - YOU are Killing the game - in ALL your own right! You claim I am whining! BUT I say, I get into problems becourse I accept new peaple(randoms) and try to make em better and get into wird **** becourse of this, AND--- AND!!! I accept this!!! Even more the top kingdoms and more of the gettoes accept to loose 4 acres from this war becourse of some wird ****. BUT I get the FEEL that I shoud just kill em off, and be over with it, and invite some solid Gold over! That is the very ESSENS of the problem is it not!!!???
    You act like I don't teach new players. I do. I even put up with their noob mistakes in the process because that's what noobs do, they make mistakes because they don't know any better. Before our last war we brought in a new player to take over a TM. He didn't feel like he was contributing much to the war, so he decided the best course of action would be to send all his troops to the dragon to kill it. Understandably I was a little mad about it, but I didn't call for his head and demand we replace him with some experienced person who would never make such a foolish mistake.

His province got farmed out. He lost a ton of land and some science and he got massacred into oblivion. The province was wrecked pretty hard. I did my very best to keep him motivated and to keep playing and trying to be useful. He made a big mistake and he learned a very hard lesson in keeping your province protected during a war. This is the way you learn to play the game. If you have some stupid rules that stop nubs from making mistakes, they don't learn.

Also, for what it's worth, I don't run this game, in any capacity.

Yes plz dont go FULL retard/PLZ read the post first BEFORE you comment! Pick one
    It's hard to do when you're quoting a response to a post that wasn't even your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    I didn't suggest that FwB got destroyed, I suggested that you talking about fighting back is hilarious given context from earlier this age.
    What's hilarious about it? I fought back, FwB didn't be bullied, and FREE backed off.
    Last edited by Palem; 21-12-2014 at 17:50.

1) Yes.
    2) No. The game mechanics are not pro elitism.
    3) You can train players. I'm not sure what you're looking for. A reward for training players? Isn't that just training them?
    4) You're not making a point here.
    5) No.

As far as this whole 'top kds razing off ghettos' thing, it doesn't really happen. Maybe you're referring to ghettos razing ghettos? That happens.
    Bro, Mike already confirmed what you are trying to deny in this thread. Maybe like, read up before? :)

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Bro, Mike already confirmed what you are trying to deny in this thread. Maybe like, read up before? :)
    Ghettos don't random top kds.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    There are only about 5 kds that are in the top and they aren't the ones that come in here and complain about the lack of players.
    In that case. Let it die off. They had their fix long ago.

As said another place - Palem You got my respect - you are a Good pick to be a mood, allthougt some of the things you say is Alien to me, and seams quite be killing the game actively. But hey, IF this post does nothing, and nothing is done, this game will be dead whitin a few years - Do the math 10%/age.

Also, for what it's worth, I don't run this game, in any capacity.
    Yes fixed the missspelling, thx for reading the post.

I didnt hate you, i just dislike you for your poor argumentations skills and bad utopia skills. At leas you improved one of those at least :)
    IS the person who did go Inactive - and WAS NOT in leadership, never listened to my ideas, and in generel was hostile to me.. And I was not in leadership my self.. YES you clearly understand me OR my uto skills.

Quote Originally Posted by UtopiaExpert View Post
    @Squee. You kinda lost me, I don't really know how I should respond to your post.
    In one of your earlier posts you quoted me. And you responded claiming that all kingdoms do not use the same mechanics. within the same post you said people should not respond if they don't have a clue.

I am stating you don't have a clue since every player playing the game is using the same game mechanics to play by. Now they might not know or use the same tactics but all of those tactics are within game mechanics. And are open to everyone and in almost every case a lesser kingdom that is worth its salt will take a tactic that is used on then and use it themselves. Thats how this game works.

Its quite obvious you have issues following or grasping ideas.

Ghettos don't random top kds.
    No, we wave them instead. :(

IS the person who did go Inactive - and WAS NOT in leadership, never listened to my ideas, and in generel was hostile to me.. And I was not in leadership my self.. YES you clearly understand me OR my uto skills.
    DIdnt go inactive, did quit at one point though. Nobody listen to your ideas cause they were poor ideas. The issue with you, you were arrogant prickl that refused to listen to someone with far more experince in the game. Rather you decided they were wrong and you were right. We have a guy that is similiar to you, poor player that refuse to listen to those with longer experince. :(
    Last edited by Korp; 21-12-2014 at 18:02.

No, we wave them instead. :(

DIdnt go inactive, did quit at one point though. Nobody listen to your ideas cause they were poor ideas. The issue with you, you were arrogant prickl that refused to listen to someone with far more experince in the game. Rather you decided they were wrong and you were right. We have a guy that is similiar to you, poor player that refuse to listen to those with longer experince. :(
    I think Hill disagress MASSIVLY with you - funny how they did end up using some of them... Also when you **** out ideas, some of them are to be Crap, and others piss poor, and others Perfect!

I never refused to listen to better players.. EVER.. I refused to take it on good faith - becourse you say so, or any other, unless they got my respect.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Do the math 10%/age.
    People have been saying the game was going to die for 50 ages now. It's still here.

There are 3 kinds of lies. Lies, damned lies, and statistics.

@everyone - easy on the insults/flames please

I think Hill disagress MASSIVLY with you - funny how they did end up using some of them... Also when you **** out ideas, some of them are to be Crap, and others piss poor, and others Perfect!

I never refused to listen to better players.. EVER.. I refused to take it on good faith - becourse you say so, or any other, unless they got my respect.
    You mean your friend Hill, (good reference bro.. he on the other hand was much more sensible person though)

People have been saying the game was going to die for 50 ages now. It's still here.

There are 3 kinds of lies. Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
    Agreed, but I just have a hard time seeing succes/the ends meet up with 3k players.. even thougt they are highly motivated. I got no clue, but bills got to be payed I assume.

With 50k players its one thing, or 80k..

Call its statistics - It is was it is, but it got some truth to it none the less. The game is going the WRONG way, and have done it for a FULL decade.

Get on with the times bro, its not cause the game goes the wrong way its cause the times they are changing.

I like to see more kingdoms interact with certen kingsoms - mostly the kingdoms that rape getto after Getto, and at the sligtest wrong move rape a getto in normal, untill its crumbles and uto looses 10 players, or at best just a few. This ever ongoing Getto raping is good the power hungers and pritty WW numbers, but hardly good to keep this game alive.. ITs somewhat like feeding candy to your dog - very soon its gona end up dead.

What we realy need is some kind of reaction to kingdoms that is always on the move to rape gettoes - all age long, or at least to late age. I know of a few - and I do know most of this the uto world in my understanding is not realy much into - but to my feel and view, this and the fact the new players find themself mostly with power hungers & noobs as kings/peaple with no clue what so ever what they are doing, or the very few, lucky to random into a organized kingdom.

I dont know what we can do, I rarely invite peaple, since I thereby increse the odds to bring new peaple onto the game.

some of these peaple hit into MR Perfect kingdom - ALOT of the top kingdoms are highly aggresive, but understand that wird **** will go on, but just under them is the BULL**** kingdoms, that will take any option to feed & rape just for the sake of argument.

Is it just me, or do other se this as well?

-> what can the dev of game do ? I am not sure - clearify a few things whoud help - there is a lot of doubt how Guilds work with Duration of mystics(as always) clerify the diff. of spells and ops - like it used to be.

Give kingdoms the option to recruit new peaple (as in get random noobs for the 21th player- tro train em - or 18-21, vs normal 20. (so when you create you can add "first time playing this game option X")

The game needs to be fun - and the basics is there - just the meta is not realy helping it self - there is a reason the game looses 10-20% of the player base / age

Plz debate !
    I think if they made success in the game more land centric you would have less kingdoms attempting to farm ghettos which would be better for the majority. Removing the war win and honor charts may help
    My life is better then yours.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    I think if they made success in the game more land centric you would have less kingdoms attempting to farm ghettos which would be better for the majority. Removing the war win and honor charts may help
    Thx for AWESOME reply. Not sure IF I agree, but AWESOME reply

Thread Information