Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next top war: Sleepy vs LCN

Postaholic

Next top war: Sleepy vs LCN

Next war is in the pipes, Sleepy vs LCN, can sleepy redeem himself comming off a loss vs CR, looking at both kingdom Sleepy has a clear cow advantages while LCN has the way bigger and better core.

Sources tells me that LCN decided to war Sleepy who they have no deal with insted of pewpew who was also looking towards them.

Mike^ is starving for attention
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Forum Fanatic
    not everyone will donate war wins.

Needs to get out more
    Good luck to both sides. Looking forward to the updates. Should I be following Utopia News forum also?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Mike^ is starving for attention
    Dont be a hater.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    Dont be a hater.
    but you so hungry

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    Next war is in the pipes, Sleepy vs LCN, can sleepy redeem himself comming off a loss vs CR, looking at both kingdom Sleepy has a clear cow advantages while LCN has the way bigger and better core.

Sources tells me that LCN decided to war Sleepy who they have no deal with insted of pewpew who was also looking towards them.
    Calling this a top war might be stretching it mike :) this is gonna be fun for your cows. lcn has grown non stop without pumping sci or wpa.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Postaholic
    5 vs 7 aint a top war, ok.
    Then no it aint a top war.
    But atleast a war.

Better title would be "Boss vs Coss"
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

This time I will be around all war not going on vacation in middle of the heat etc so hopefully coss don't need to be awake for another 100h straight.

Sleepy learned a lot from last war also, to many members in the kd are oldn00bs so we dont know all new fancy rules etc.

nr1 n00b moment in last war, doing ET from fort into fort and expecting it to still do like 2-3% or someting just being higher failrate. Thats some nice n00bing up.

Anywayz, learn and adapt, don't do same mistake next time.

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

not a top war. No betting thread. This is a whoring kd vs a warring kd who has grown into decent size late in age. If sleepy loses they should disband as they have numerous advantages
    My life is better then yours.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    not a top war. No betting thread. This is a whoring kd vs a warring kd who has grown into decent size late in age. If sleepy loses they should disband as they have numerous advantages
    We do have the bigger provs but whole kd was in pumpbuild, we just explored several provs which now have **** wpa tpa etc so it look like we have a bigger advantage then what we do have in reality. but I get what you are saying...

I also agree that its no topwar though.. ;)

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Quote Originally Posted by vir View Post
    We do have the bigger provs but whole kd was in pumpbuild, we just explored several provs which now have **** wpa tpa etc so it look like we have a bigger advantage then what we do have in reality. but I get what you are saying...

I also agree that its no topwar though.. ;)
    i exclude kingdoms who arent actively attempting to whore from "top war" contendors. So well some top wars early included weak kingdoms they were still top wars :D
    My life is better then yours.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    i exclude kingdoms who arent actively attempting to whore from "top war" contendors. So well some top wars early included weak kingdoms they were still top wars :D
    I have been in the exact same situation with the kds ive lead, as lcn are in now. Luck/skill provided some serious farm acres after beating some kds senseless + deciding to empty pool to reach a new bracket in the hopes of finding more kds to fight. While it looks awesome on paper with some big ass provs, the sci+wpa is ridiculously underpumped AND when your top provs are hitters who are easy to chain down, you are really screwed. Sleepy has more sci and wpa + huge banks & several more UB provs after first 12hrs of hostile/war not to mention dragon advantage during the time the 2 kds will be in send range.

I remember fighting pewpew after they were in the top for most of the age and suddenly started "donating" serious acres to other top kds. They got cut down to like 50% of their original size so they are packing some serious wpa/bpa across the board. We on the other hand had been growing non stop for 2 weeks without pumping anything other then training whatever army we could afford. I swear, those freaking orcs from pew LLed my provs like it was a joke.. not to mention the difference in gains... that was... really not fun. I foresee the same thing happening here, Sleepy has this in the bag.
    Last edited by MrCurious; 22-12-2014 at 08:45.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

LCN should not take this fight, for not other reason then what has been mentioned all ready.
    Its fighting way to much upphill and it will not end good for them.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Thread Information