Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Next top war: Sleepy vs LCN

Postaholic
    so fighting pewpew is better ?

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    LCN should not take this fight, for not other reason then what has been mentioned all ready.
    Its fighting way to much upphill and it will not end good for them.

It will end great for them. They drop and can find new competition. They gain some honor. All will be perfect.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    so fighting pewpew is better ?
    Science is still one of the major factors this game cant be balanced well enough.
    If they fight pew or fight sleepy wont matter. Why dont pew and sleepy fight each other instead?

yea you heard me
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Postaholic
    and who says sleepy and pewpew wont fight ?, could it be its just not that time yet ?

Forum Fanatic
    The issue that Boss has is he has no or notice only deals with the top kds, and he refuses to give acres for CF as he feels entitled to free deals. It doesn't matter; even if sleepy and pew fought eachother, then LCN would just eat a wave from us instead.

Someone is gonna farm 'em, it might as well be sleepy. I'm just surprised that nothing has actually happened yet. I suspect pew's notice to LCN has run out.

Post Fiend
    Is it so easy to farm a good war kingdom? I wouldn't think so.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Alazne View Post
    I'd say its not that hard, and except giving a whoring kd hard time warring kd has nothing to gain from that fight. Usually warring kd doesn't have enough resources to sustain in prolonged clashes.
    Tadpole's troopers, aka RoughKnecks!
    22:31 atlas: didnt i say to not post in public forums? whats so f*cking difficult to understand about that?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Alazne View Post
    Yes.

It really depends on how much the warring KD even cares. If the warring KD is willing to just make it the number one priority to FSU the growth KD at all times, then the war KD will in reality prevail.

in age.....hmmmm..... 53?54? mercy (havoc) thought it would be a good idea to try to farm monument. Mercy ended up in a two week war and WD at slightly less than even acres after every cow had been shelled and every one of its top attackers had been shelled and monument began to deep drop each of its large provinces by reverse networth order chaining (yes, the lowest NW provinces were able to break the highest NW provinces of mercy at the start of chains). Now, it took two weeks to do that and a lot of TM power to do that and a lot of discipline and dedication......but it can happen. At this point, I doubt sleepy cares anymore since it has near 0 chance of crowning, so this could turn into a super long war that both sides like. Good for them both. If sleepy is looking to use this to gain acres though, if I were Boss, I would be laying in the preparations for a three to four week war with the intent to completely shell sleepy for a week three harvesting. After the first two weeks, the war is all about stamina and willpower.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    They wouldn't get honor either?

I was not thinking of Sleepy, but Cromulent. I am going to have a look at them better, but I thought Sleepy was not that much bigger and could be a close fight.
    Last edited by Alazne; 22-12-2014 at 14:29.

which they do you mean? It all depends. Are people using anon a lot? Do they have significant Nw penalties to honor gains?

Post Fiend
    The Mafia group and the Sleepy group are all there right now! Something is brewing.

Zauper, I have now realized that Sleepy is only a bit bigger in land than LCN, quite much bigger in nw. While your kingdom is some bigger in nw than Sleepy and MUCH bigger in land. Maybe going for your kingdom would be better! :D

In any case, no fight between any of these kingdoms looks easy to me.

Sheister, with "they" I meant LCN. I started talking here because I was impressed when Zauper said LCN will be farmed no matter what.
    Last edited by Alazne; 22-12-2014 at 14:47.

Post Fiend
    Well its good war for LCN to prove themselves bcuz sleepy should be very pumped and is a very good kd and if sleepy gets their acres it could give them boost back to top3 so goold luck all :)
    Tadpole's troopers, aka RoughKnecks!
    22:31 atlas: didnt i say to not post in public forums? whats so f*cking difficult to understand about that?

Regarding prove themselfs, i dont think LCN is the only ones that need to do this:

Sleepy now and sleepy back then is not very comparable and far from the same level.
    What has Sleepy/Fratzia of today or tomorrow done thus far? Or the last 15 ages.

In what way have they performed in a noteworthy level to be called either top KD or a very good KD. Ive seen them grow, thats about it.

It needs to be something much better then going up vs weaker KDs to be victorious.
    Might need a few ages and beat a cromulent, BB or Pyro etc.

I wont even count Sleepy of today among the best. Im not sure they beat LCN if they been equals.

No pun intended, just not sure if they proven themselfs worth of anything yet. Well see and i hope they can be a force to be reckoned with in the future.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

I see the war started, did lcn give button into fort ??
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Thread Information