Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Simians vs SEQ

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    You sent the cease fire b4 they even started hits.
    Im willingly helping any kd that asks for assistance if they get dealbroken/doubled and things like this. I dont remember a situation where we helped divinity or where they asked for it. If you are here to F with me we can talk war on irc asap.
    Haha. Time to go find those old mail. Anri needs evidence shoved in his face. We stayed out of your triple hostile and now you claimed we sent CF with no reason. If we waved you, you would have complained. We stayed out and U **** on us. Lol quite funny.

Quote Originally Posted by pukusam View Post
    Haha. Time to go find those old mail. Anri needs evidence shoved in his face. We stayed out of your triple hostile and now you claimed we sent CF with no reason. If we waved you, you would have complained. We stayed out and U **** on us. Lol quite funny.
    Sender King Wealthy the Sorcerer of Fire Paladin (Stoners)
    Recipient King The Wise Kakut The Cleric the Rogue of Vin lamb (Simians)
    Subject Re:Hey
    So are you accepting? I know u being waved by 2 kingdoms. We don't wish to interfere in ur fights. Accept and both of us can move on. Surely you don't wan a 3 way hostile > King The Wise Kakut The Cleric the Rogue of Vin lamb () said: > > why you sent us a cease fire?

The cease fire was sent when you reached 14p meter and we had retaliated back to 4p meter.

Some time after this we got waved by two other KDs. I know you acted correct and i said nothing about it. We were retaliating each other and two other kds came and interfered. Not sure what it is you are trying to point out here?

We cease fired, you moved on to wave one of the KDs that waved us a bit afterwards i think?

So not sure what it is you want me to say here, you did the right thing and played it surprisingly honorable when you had first claim to fight us. Thus why i got surprised about you sending a cease fire before those KDs even waved us, i dont know what the point of that was? Remove the meter? Because i was not going to accept the cease fire, we retaliated back till the other two KDs came and we were forced to take your cease fire.

I dont know what else there is to say about that.

To further show you that you sent cease fire without no reason:

http://pastebin.com/Ex1iCMND

(The SN shows you sent cease fire in before both other two kds waved us)

What else is it you want to say here? I told no lies, i posted SN, i posted ingame convo, why you sent cease fire before the waves i dont know, only you know this.
    All i know is you sent it before we got waved by two other KDs.

You say i need evidence shoved in my face, u say i **** on you, i just tell it how it was. You sent cease fire offer before those KDs waved us, we accepted the cease fire further down and you did not more hits. I seriously dont know what ur problem is. But it seems to be a problem, if you have some eye out for us thats fine. Go at it!
    Last edited by Anri; 31-12-2014 at 13:51.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Fiend
    Who`s Stoners? Are they some utopia KD?

Thread Information