Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Simians vs SEQ

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    WW chart is worth absolutely nothing. Its rubbish, trash. Its a flawed mechanic that does not work. The people asked for a combined chart to reflect power, we got something else, the way it always is. But you have the right to do what you want. I let you of the hook and everything is dandy. I wonder thou, do you believe anyone rly care about that chart? Yes, it had been way more badass to round 2 and 3 us and come out winning. Now, you just fade into being that kd who gave Simians 2 free waves cause you could not take the heat. But GL chasing your wws. At least i have my balls left! I hope you win WW chart, it will show exactly how ruined that chart is.
    If we had wanted to war you again, we would have taken land bonus, and prepared entirely differently.

Instead, our faeries corrected acres some, and rode low draft and schools through the ordeal

I had already told you the math on round 2, as predicted, your top orc came out of eowp with 335k offense, and as i had shown you, we couldve set ourselves up as umbreakable to that, and bounced your orcs down again like we did the first time around.

But this is all moot, most of the kingdom was VERY vehemently against round 2, so we took honor and looked past you under the assumption we would eat a wave or two.

Could we have taken land and made a round 2 very competitive? I think so, Absolutely.

But im not going to try and force my kingdom to do something they dont want to do, where is the fun in that :p

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    The people asked for a combined chart to reflect power, we got something else, the way it always is.
    A lot more people for a war chart than asked for a combined chart. That's what they got.

I'm all for seeing a combined chart put into the game, but doing so would be incredibly tricky and it would most likely be taken less seriously than the war chart because getting it perfect to appease what everyone thinks the proper balance will be impossible.

@Palem.

I think a combined chart would be the thing that keeps certain people in the game. Or makes the game more fun for them at least.

I would consider it a link between war/honor and land. And a way to bridge the gap between the ideologies.

Agree it would be tough to balance and that ww chart was what a utopian majority wanted.

Would be fun to see the Divinity/FS/Sims type kd's have a crown to really shoot for that wasn't honor though. :)

Just idly speculating on ways to integrate the community and see a pathway for kingdoms as the game contracts. :)
    Last edited by makeo; 27-12-2014 at 10:51.

Needs to get out more
    I find Mythos to be pretty sturdy. They throw some stiff myth chops! ;-D
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Needs to get out more
    Who's Mythos warring next?
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Who's Mythos warring next?
    We were hoping us but we caught them at a bad time over the holidays.

Needs to get out more
    Hmm, well then maybe it's me and makeo. ;-)

Catrious Update:

May 7 of YR10 Adora Belle Dearheart (x) attacked and stole from Sonic Blue (x).
    May 7 of YR10 Sonic Blue (x) captured 319 acres of land from Adora Belle Dearheart (x).
    May 17 of YR10 Adora Belle Dearheart (x) invaded Sonic Blue (x) and captured 142 acres of land.
    May 17 of YR10 Adora Belle Dearheart (x) invaded Sonic Blue (x) and captured 122 acres of land.
    May 18 of YR10 Sonic Blue (x) recaptured 61 acres of land from Adora Belle Dearheart (x).

Sent monarch a message I will cease aggression out of respect for hostile. The exchanges were enjoyable and it was nice to keep it between the 2 of us. My hope is we can continue after eowcf if there's time left in the age. My only trepidation is the monarch hasn't answered my proposal.

Yeah, I'm just trying to offer a subtle hint that I'm harmless but would appreciate confirmation. Thx
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 27-12-2014 at 22:49.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Post Fiend
    Too much explaining for someone who, according to himself, did nothing wrong. The truth is always in the middle however. This thread is quite funny, Anri reminding me the fact that women have periods each month. As an outsider, whilst this is a funny topic, i can`t help myself being a bit bitter. Anri marches in explaining that he has honor and morals. He is a hypocrite. Saying he`s stubborn and then farming KDs that are way smaller than his, is just pure ****. And it happened with more than one KD. So what do you call that? I call that bullying.

Now to sum up my points of views.

Utopia is a very complex game, schemes, alliances, deals, deceit, oppression, wits. Know when to bite the hand that feeds you. Or be obliterated. If you don`t have the brains or balls to do this - wrong game for you. This goes to the OP.

I don`t condemn what Anri did. Good for him. One needs to be slick to succeed in a power hungry environment. I just condemn the hypocrisy. Don`t call yourself honorable, or having morals, or balls. I mean really. If you`d have balls you`d come and say :"i outsmarted you and i outplayed you and now i`m gonna **** you up!". Because you see, every bully finds a match. But till that happens, enjoy the ride.
    Last edited by bluorr; 28-12-2014 at 12:42.

Quote Originally Posted by bluorr View Post
    Too much explaining for someone who, according to himself, did nothing wrong. The truth is always in the middle however. This thread is quite funny, Anri reminding me the fact that women have periods each month. As an outsider, whilst this is a funny topic, i can`t help myself being a bit bitter. Anri marches in explaining that he has honor and morals. He is a hypocrite. Saying he`s stubborn and then farming KDs that are way smaller than his, is just pure ****. And it happened with more than one KD. So what do you call that? I call that bullying.

Now to sum up my points of views.

Utopia is a very complex game, schemes, alliances, deals, deceit, oppression, wits. Know when to bite the hand that feeds you. Or be obliterated. If you don`t have the brains or balls to do this - wrong game for you. This goes to the OP.

I don`t condemn what Anri did. Good for him. One needs to be slick to succeed in a power hungry environment. I just condemn the hypocrisy. Don`t call yourself honorable, or having morals, or balls. I mean really. If you`d have balls you`d come and say :"i outsmarted you and i outplayed you and now i`m gonna **** you up!". Because you see, every bully finds a match. But till that happens, enjoy the ride.
    Stop smoking. They trippled hostiled us while we were 1 mill smaller. We waved them into fort stance with them being 500k nw bigger then us. The only time we were bigger by about 1 mill nw was when we again waved them straight into fort when we exited war and we warned em about that scenario for 4 days straight in eowcf. They came out with many untrained provs. They still had higher bpa n could of matched our nw. We even waved them into fort NOT putting any warbuilds up at all. You for some reason think we bully them when we gave them every fair chance in the book. If i wanted to bully them i had converted and might still have hit them as of today. So gtfo
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Demon
    Stop smoking. They trippled hostiled us while we were 1 mill smaller. We waved them into fort stance with them being 500k nw bigger then us. The only time we were bigger by about 1 mill nw was when we again waved them straight into fort when we exited war and we warned em about that scenario for 4 days straight in eowcf. They came out with many untrained provs. They still had higher bpa n could of matched our nw. We even waved them into fort NOT putting any warbuilds up at all. You for some reason think we bully them when we gave them every fair chance in the book. If i wanted to bully them i had converted and might still have hit them as of today. So gtfo

Lets be a little more fair with some facts :p

-You were about 400k NW smaller than us when we waved you.
    -We were 400k NW bigger than you when you waved us for the first war, because we had already begun bounces on you and were fully trained, you still had many troops in training, and several provinces in rebuild.

Aside from that, yeah, as I said, we could've prepped for round 2, but we didn't want to take the time to do it for minimal gain and wanted to save resources for other future potential conflicts.

But yeah, if we take honor bonus, and you come out of war 10k bigger than us and we go into pump builds, waving us is just a no brainer, not you bullying us.

who cares vs who cares?

WHO CARES?!
    My life is better then yours.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    who cares vs who cares?

WHO CARES?!
    Me. I care. @ Meep; Are you guys Mythos? Anri is easy, he's got his signature.

I understand not tagging up in game, but in forum it'd be nice if guys flew their colors so observers can understand the context of a discussion.

I'm a traveller/(crude)kingdom hopper so I have no colors.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Enthusiast
    I understand not tagging up in game
    I never understood this. Just imagine a football team playing under a fake club-name in new shirts each season.

Post Fiend
    Me. I care. @ Meep; Are you guys Mythos? Anri is easy, he's got his signature.

I understand not tagging up in game, but in forum it'd be nice if guys flew their colors so observers can understand the context of a discussion.

I'm a traveller/(crude)kingdom hopper so I have no colors.
    Thanks for caring :)

Meep and I only joined the kingdom after the start of last age. We never tagged because no one knew who we were. We are called She Escalated Quickly which is what we finished the age with last age.

Postaholic
    I understand not tagging up in game, but in forum
    I understand and agree StratO with both. Their are many reasons that come to my mind. A off/sleep age - record - bad relations prior age and on and on.

Also - Some day StratO, you will join us for an age. :)
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Thread Information