Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Whats up with Pewpew dealbreaking?

yes. But the acres has been given back. Was more a mixup then a dealbreak.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

lol

I know, but its fun to play with it anyway.

I have so few truly funny things to troll about. Most of these forums are just depressing. I also have few people that can take it with good humor like you so...

suffer! dealbreaker!
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

fake dealbreak. Fairplay should destroy both kingdoms imo.
    My life is better then yours.

lol, goodz still so bitter. :)

Alltough I dont quite buy the "mixed the deals" excuse but Pewpew were gents in this mistake. Kudos.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    fake dealbreak. Fairplay should destroy both kingdoms imo.
    I thought for Christmas FPA could donate acres to cover the loss letting Pew continue it's interest of crown racing. I'd join FPA but I don't think I can even war without fake initiative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Roflmao
    #magi

Post Fiend
    Spartans break CFs on a daily basis. And only with kingdoms that can`t take them to war. So much for being honorable and whatnot.

Enthusiast
    Bluorr, yes you're right but also not right. Spartans are always the first to offer small KDs a CF when we random not knowing you're prepping for a war, or after a few retal hits whatever, we never really raze down anyone. This though leads at one stage to us having so many CFs that our pool of randoms to choose from at the bottom is really small. So sometimes we break a CF in order to do a random, other than that, I don't think I (at least when I was Monarch) we have ever broken a CF and waved a KD.

Quote Originally Posted by bluorr View Post
    Spartans break CFs on a daily basis. And only with kingdoms that can`t take them to war. So much for being honorable and whatnot.
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with breaking CF's, CF's is just the formal part of a deal, if a deal is broken then there is a problem but if it's just a completely empty CF like 99.98% of the CF's ghettos do then there is absolutely no problem.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Post Fiend
    be sure to set CF terms as clear as hell. be sure to double and triple confirm your pacts and make sure the other party knows it. if not allies will come after you and hunt you down not that it is a bad thing.
    Last edited by pukusam; 26-12-2014 at 13:58.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by pukusam View Post
    be sure to set CF terms as clear as hell. be sure to double and triple confirm your pacts and make sure the other party knows it. if not allies will come after you and hunt you down not that it is a bad thing.
    Yeah, I don't worry about the CFs me and makeo have. We're at the mercy of nearly every kingdom in the game. There will always be those who question your commitment when you don't take the diplo seriously. Not true; simply take diplo for what it is and my commitment to excellence isn't something I can express without ESP.

I'm committed to my side of diplo and only expect other to act within my knowledge of their reputation. Does that make sense?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with breaking CF's, CF's is just the formal part of a deal, if a deal is broken then there is a problem but if it's just a completely empty CF like 99.98% of the CF's ghettos do then there is absolutely no problem.
    Breaking a CF would imply that they are breaking the deal. Hence breaking, canceling a CF on the otherhand.

Thread Information