Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Next top war : Ghetto vs Pew Pew

Why are the whole server scare of hitting divinity.Uto really geting bored this age.

Divity is a war machine... But stoners put up a good fight.
    PewPew - Dont bring knives to an laser fight!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Realistically, with Stoners war born science pump they're even more dangerous now. I've run across science pumped war provinces this age and the difference between my offense/defense and theirs is comically daunting for my retals. Many can almost double tap my army home lol. I hit them anyways but it's not without knowing the funky dividends.
    Hi strato, I am curious..How much sci then considered pumped? (supposedly more dangerous)

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by glee87 View Post
    Divity is a war machine... But stoners put up a good fight.
    Divinity strat, activity and mirco management is decent. But not really good enough compared to some other kingdoms which I warred.
    Last edited by Feint; 05-01-2015 at 05:57. Reason: FS, SPGC or even RK are better

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    Hi strato, I am curious..How much sci then considered pumped? (supposedly more dangerous)

If you're reaping the amount of science I'm imagining you did from Pew you guys should be set nicely. The exact amount wouldn't matter to me since I pump even. Anytime I learn someone I gain a cool lopsided advantage I didn't have before. I don't know numbers, but I do know how rewarding good learns can be. Did this tactic put you ahead of your enemies? If it didn't that was diplo, not shrewd war strategy which you have in spades.

We are both small fish in a big pond, you just have a school. Neither of us are insulated.

Because I'm only doing retal I haven't grabbed any intel other than SOM. I'm as peaceful as it gets. This means I use my instincts when it comes to science pumped perception. It's like using the force; I can feel it.

Btw, this means you're a quantitative thinker as you refer to " How much ", whereas I'm a qualitative thinker. It will always be difficult for us to communicate, but it's worth trying. ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    If you're reaping the amount of science I'm imagining you did from Pew you guys should be set nicely. The exact amount wouldn't matter to me since I pump even. Anytime I learn someone I gain a cool lopsided advantage I didn't have before. I don't know numbers, but I do know how rewarding good learns can be. Did this tactic put you ahead of your enemies? If it didn't that was diplo, not shrewd war strategy which you have in spades.

We are both small fish in a big pond, you just have a school. Neither of us are insulated.

Because I'm only doing retal I haven't grabbed any intel other than SOM. I'm as peaceful as it gets. This means I use my instincts when it comes to science pumped perception. It's like using the force; I can feel it.

Btw, this means you're a quantitative thinker as you refer to " How much ", whereas I'm a qualitative thinker. It will always be difficult for us to communicate, but it's worth trying. ;-)
    i doubt stoners are even pumped in science before the pew2 war. we didn't have much diplo to do in our 4/4 war wins as well. so i guess all our war wins are because of shrewd war strategy. hey strato, please provide a qualitative analysis on science. thanks!

Needs to get out more
    If you war and your side is doing learns on a kingdom with a size advantage who's hitting you for acres then your acres will be science rich. We know Pew Pew was doing well as compared to CR in the explorer tier. Did Pew come to war with schools and GS? If so did it seem necessary to smash these assets? We have accounts from Pew praising your strategy and core supremacy.

Analogy:
    It's why jerky tastes good.
    Folding steel makes katanas cooler than they already look.
    Thick midrange frequencies is the sound of rock. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4tLblS0RV8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFhM1XZsh6o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjJjlpMsYpg
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 05-01-2015 at 12:38.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Addict
    Divinity was sitting untouched for that many days when we were hostile ,war plus eowcf with pew pew. That was a lot of days. If that amount of minute science can overcome the player number deficit, 4 mill nw gap--- them I guess I will devote Halg of my next age just to pump sci
    Lol

Forum Fanatic
    I'm on the outside looking in and don't have nearly the same amount of information as the people playing in the kds and doing the deals but it looks like pew rectified their errors.

Thread Information