Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Next top war : Ghetto vs Pew Pew

It's a clear case of Pew taking advantage of a good opportunity to grab acres under the guise of "helping a friend". Merry Christmas to all!
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by pukusam View Post
    stoners are the bad boys anyway. the whole server hates them. whatever they do is wrong in any case.
    No need for 'us against the world' sarcasticology, Stoners is highly regarded in their capabilities. While I find the forum spin machine unsavory, and call you on it, I can still recognize the sophisticated effort. Nobody needs to like you and you embrace it.
    - I miss the old Stoners though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    Accuracy +1

For silly rabbit's post
    Last edited by Artic Fox; 25-12-2014 at 16:05.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post
    It's a clear case of Pew taking advantage of a good opportunity to grab acres under the guise of "helping a friend". Merry Christmas to all!
    Which is new? :)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    No need for 'us against the world' sarcasticology, Stoners is highly regarded in their capabilities. While I find the forum spin machine unsavory, and call you on it, I can still recognize the sophisticated effort. Nobody needs to like you and you embrace it.
    - I miss the old Stoners though.
    knn. what you are saying is like me saying wa mm zai li gong simi jiao wei. my england not good lah. eh sai simpler dam poh buay?

Quote Originally Posted by Runefire View Post
    Which is new? :)
    Silly Rabbits are up to their old tricks! Not new... just calling a spade a spade lol
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Post Demon
    If you started a 2 week CF on Dec 17th, and you're now engaged on Dec 25th, then how is that not a dealbreak by stoners?

Try actually waiting the two weeks and then attacking, and maybe you wouldn't be dealbreaking.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Runefire View Post
    So you are saying there are different rules for different groups.. That is really unheard of in today's modern world.
    Ahhh, trying to put words into my sentence? Perfectly fine with me. You just displayed one of the differences between a BIG KD and small kd. ;)

Forum Addict
    Everyone is derailing from the thread topic- intention of this thread is to announce a war with pew pew will happen soon despite the fact they are actually more than 200% bigger. Pls don't be mistaken that we are actually feeding them. We were left with no choice. Ppl play with words. But this age is indeed very interesting.

When stoner wave Mythos, LCN and divinity was called in. When stoner waved divinity, pew pew was called in, not sure about jerks who also did a full wave as well . Many had claimed we deal break or are bullies. Well, stoners did not. But ppl just like to twist words just to get pity and help. Luckily, stoner core is very united and decided to take up the challenge. Not like other kingdoms ( same size and with more provinces) which we had waved cried foul and prefer fight to be carried out in threesome manner.

True indeed that we may waved a kingdom more than once . But it was inevitable as there were no other target when u are close to the top. Because we don't do landdrop. But one thing that I very pleased and is that we learnt a lot of stuff this age. Hopefully I have a full kingdom next age. Anyone who wish to fight along with us, with no allies at all and against the big guns, drop me a pm.

Post Demon
    So, did you wave divinity despite having a 2 week cf that started on the 17th or not?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    So, did you wave divinity despite having a 2 week cf that started on the 17th or not?
    From my knowledge, there isn't a 2 weeks cf deal in place. May I know who is the one who so called gave you that deal? Kindly assist so I can probe further before coming to any conclusion. Any argument without proof is wasting time. So far, I only have deal with Mythos and sleepy for this age and I honor it. Other than that, I really need your input

Forum Addict
    War coming soon---- 150 vs 108
    Unless divinity chose to intercept-- if not, this will be a war between a 12mill vs 28mill
    Result is really obvious. The bigger one definitely will be the winner . Is there any pro pro idea which the smaller kingdom can gain anything out from this war ? Haha

Needs to get out more
    We share similar love of challenge but the shamefest is unnecessary. You'll post a good show no doubt and I expect some spectacular core acrobatics. Have fun and good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by pukusam View Post
    this was what my intel got. divinity claimed to pew pew and jerks that they were deal broken after stoners cancelled CF and wave them despite the clear deal of "FROM YOUR SIDE ONLY", and the clear reference to what happened with mythos, which was agreed upon. oh well doesn't matter. stoners are still deal breakers. haha

Game Date February 23 of YR10
    Real Date Wed, 24 Dec at 16:43 GMT+00:00
    Sender Baron LanJiao the Blessed of SimiBlueBird (x:x)
    Recipient The Wealthy Queen prince of 4056 (x:x)
    Subject hi
    Game Date February 24 of YR9
    Real Date Wed, 17 Dec at 17:48 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Wealthy King Y am I the Monarch of Dot Hamn (x:x)
    Recipient Baron LanJiao the Blessed of SimiBlueBird (x:x)
    Subject Re:sooo
    i was sleeping 48 hour notice is fine

Game Date February 22 of YR9
    Real Date Wed, 17 Dec at 15:07 GMT+00:00
    Recipient The Wealthy King Y am I the Monarch of Dot Hamn (x:x)
    please reply to confirm that you will accept the terms. my king wants a reply if not he will take it as a no. thanks

Game Date February 21 of YR9
    Real Date Wed, 17 Dec at 14:36 GMT+00:00
    we will accept cf in the next few hours. our terms for CF will be what i mentioned before. 48 hours notice if you wanna wave us from your side only. if you do not wish to accept this terms, i don't know what my monarch will do even after accepting your CF.

> The Wealthy King Y am I the Monarch of Dot Hamn (x:x) said: > > i told my kd to not op...if there are ops its probubly either kd page lag (u know that bug) or the random dumbass oping.

Game Date February 13 of YR9
    Real Date Wed, 17 Dec at 06:28 GMT+00:00
    so is that a yes? our CF terms would be 2 weeks and 48 hours notice FROM YOUR SIDE(sorry for caps. just want to emphasise this). will want to make this clear if not it will be another misunderstanding like x:x

i will proceed to relay the message to our King. Hopefully we can settle all this in peace.

> The Wealthy King Y am I the Monarch of Dot Hamn (x:x) said: > > i told my kd to not op...if there are ops its probubly either kd page lag (u know that bug) or the random dumbass oping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    From my knowledge, there isn't a 2 weeks cf deal in place. May I know who is the one who so called gave you that deal? Kindly assist so I can probe further before coming to any conclusion. Any argument without proof is wasting time. So far, I only have deal with Mythos and sleepy for this age and I honor it. Other than that, I really need your input
    Looks like the PMs pretty clearly indicate 2 week CF, 48 hour notice required from Divinity.
    Last edited by Palem; 25-12-2014 at 20:28.

Forum Fanatic
    Oooh, farming fun. I guess this is pews second.

P.S. Seems you did deal break.

Thread Information