Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Next top war : Ghetto vs Pew Pew

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Loons View Post
    Feint.. Im pretty sure the azn got the joke LAH! :D
    Asian is over generalised. It is SG trademark.
    Last edited by Feint; 26-12-2014 at 03:37. Reason: Pls do not deviate...Still pondering if we should war or not? Will it be a farm fest?

Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    No one claimed we are being wrong...Open your eyes....It is only a clarification which need no more further comment. We accepted what has happened and will embrace what is coming. Definitely not like some bunch of losers out there who need a 3P to satisfy their own ego to make up their deprivation in real life.
    go back very carefully and read the posts by people in stoners in their thread outside of yourself.

then come type that people weren't complaining with a straight face. this entire thread is an attention grabber and usually the people posting in the forums are the ones who made the first foul.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Squee311 View Post
    go back very carefully and read the posts by people in stoners in their thread outside of yourself.

then come type that people weren't complaining with a straight face. this entire thread is an attention grabber and usually the people posting in the forums are the ones who made the first foul.
    Ok...Thanks for your non relevant input. Thanks. But at least it caught ur attention. I succeed? haha.
    Anyway War is on. No time to play slapstick with you.

Strategy Moderator
    If all the in game msgs were posted it'd be really simple. we had a 48 hour notice BOTH WAYS. 100% deal break. for crying out loud the feary i was sitting had 100k def on 5k acres. Its kinda funny stoners get all up-ity that we forced them to cf mythos when we accidentaly waved them right as they wave mythos yet they cant handle leting us just be equally sized with no intention of touching them. Even better ithens that me saying u need to cf a smaller kd who wont war them to get our cf= "lets grow to big to war divinity then wave them as punishment for demanding we cf a kd bethenfor we got to bully them by taking their science". Anyway back when stoners did wave us we asked foa cf after their intial wave of 50 hits (yes they averaged>2 taps we couldnt fight) and instead they do 45 learns with zero retals before they agree to a 48 cf notice deal both ways. This latest move is kinda stupid becuase they'd previously knocked us into a range where no kd could war us so then when we grow to war "bigger" kds. they get scared, grew as well then ignored the cf deal and wave us, why wouldnt we ask for our allies to beat the **** outa them.

Best thing to is they waved us on christmas eve while im making a cross country drive. good thing my kd knows who we're freinds with so my 2 day afk doenst cost us another 50-60 learns, i still havent been on irc lol. Maybe stoners should grow up and act like adults not $%$@ over every kd who agrees to any cf with them.
    Last edited by Persain; 26-12-2014 at 05:27.

Obvious fake war

#Jerks2.0
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    If all the in game msgs were posted it'd be really simple. we had a 48 hour notice BOTH WAYS. 100% deal break. for crying out loud the feary i was sitting had 100k def on 5k acres. Its kinda funny stoners get all up-ity that we forced them to cf mythos when we accidentaly waved them right as they wave mythos yet they cant handle leting us just be equally sized with no intention of touching them. Even better is that me saying u need to cf a smaller kd who wont war them to get our cf= "lets grow to big to war divinity then wave them as punishment for demanding we cf a kd before learn waving them for 2 days". We then asked for a cf and they do 45 learns with zero retals before they agree to a 48 cf notice deal both ways. This latest move is kinda stupid becuase they'd previously knocked us into a range where no kd could war us so then when we grow to war "bigger" kds. they get scared, grew as well then ignored the cf deal and wave us, why wouldnt we ask for our allies to beat the **** outa them.

Best thing to is they waved us on christmas eve while im making a cross country drive. good thing my kd knows who we're freinds with so my 2 day afk doenst cost us another 50-60 learns, i still havent been on irc lol. Maybe stoners should grow up and act like adults not $%$@ over every kd who agrees to any cf with them.
    Thank for your teaching...I didnt know playing Utopia need to follow the calendar. Besides Christmas, which day we cant? I think New Year also cannot right? You say deal break means deal break. I cannot stop you also. You said you have played this game since age 1 also can. Message also can be edited. the hands are yours and you can typed whatever you want. Wish you a Happy New Year in Advance. Cheers
    Last edited by Feint; 26-12-2014 at 05:30. Reason: I always learn something new everyday..My heartfelt gratitude to those who had shown me the light

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Obvious fake war

#Jerks2.0
    Yup...Sure lose...But we did some hits...so technically not fake right

Stoners very clearly deal broke right? or am I misreading?

I don't get what the issue is.... deal with the consequences?
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Strategy Moderator
    Thank for your teaching...I didnt know playing Utopia need to follow the calendar. Besides Christmas, which day we cant?
    its not that u cant wave on christmas its that my kd was in fort with as low as 30% draft because we didnt want to war over christmas. Taking advantage of and dealbreaking to do it is a pretty douchbag move to do. thus
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    Stoners very clearly deal broke right? or am I misreading?

I don't get what the issue is.... deal with the consequences?
    yes stoners deserves whatever they get as its becoming a normal move to bully/dealbreak/then qq.

Regular
    its not that u cant wave on christmas its that my kd was in fort with as low as 30% draft because we didnt want to war over christmas. Taking advantage of and dealbreaking to do it is a pretty douchbag move to do. thus

yes stoners deserves whatever they get as its becoming a normal move to bully/dealbreak/then qq.
    Even BIG kingdoms deal break. Why pick on small kingdoms about their deal break. Anyway, looking forward to the war details.
    Enough of the deal break crap and BS from others

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Artic Fox View Post
    Even BIG kingdoms deal break. Why pick on small kingdoms about their deal break. Anyway, looking forward to the war details.
    Enough of the deal break crap and BS from others
    when it happens u ask for help ;). as for the war yea will be nice to see if pewpew can farm >10k acres

Ok...Thanks for your non relevant input. Thanks. But at least it caught ur attention. I succeed? haha.
    Anyway War is on. No time to play slapstick with you.

going to assume you didn't go back and read... not surprising.

Just think this entire cry foul BS when the kingdom posting is the ones who imitated the wrong doing is ridiculous. Keep trying to spin you fail pretty hard at it.

Post Fiend
    If all the in game msgs were posted it'd be really simple. we had a 48 hour notice BOTH WAYS. 100% deal break. for crying out loud the feary i was sitting had 100k def on 5k acres. Its kinda funny stoners get all up-ity that we forced them to cf mythos when we accidentaly waved them right as they wave mythos yet they cant handle leting us just be equally sized with no intention of touching them. Even better ithens that me saying u need to cf a smaller kd who wont war them to get our cf= "lets grow to big to war divinity then wave them as punishment for demanding we cf a kd bethenfor we got to bully them by taking their science". Anyway back when stoners did wave us we asked foa cf after their intial wave of 50 hits (yes they averaged>2 taps we couldnt fight) and instead they do 45 learns with zero retals before they agree to a 48 cf notice deal both ways. This latest move is kinda stupid becuase they'd previously knocked us into a range where no kd could war us so then when we grow to war "bigger" kds. they get scared, grew as well then ignored the cf deal and wave us, why wouldnt we ask for our allies to beat the **** outa them.

"our CF terms would be 2 weeks and 48 hours notice FROM YOUR SIDE(sorry for caps. just want to emphasise this)" not very sure if you read this. anyway, back to the war.

Post Fiend
    going to assume you didn't go back and read... not surprising.

Just think this entire cry foul BS when the kingdom posting is the ones who imitated the wrong doing is ridiculous. Keep trying to spin you fail pretty hard at it.
    "our CF terms would be 2 weeks and 48 hours notice FROM YOUR SIDE(sorry for caps. just want to emphasise this)" not very sure if you read this. going to assume you didn't go back and read... not surprising. anyway, back to the war.

Post Fiend

go back very carefully and read the posts by people. not sure if it's me but i think the conjunction "AND" means something. or maybe my english is bad. anyway all this is past and history. no point harping on it anymore. cheers.

Thread Information