Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: ask noobium

I haven't had any problems with my human sage yet. We won our first war at min time, and started it a day oop so it was a nice and messy free for all. Got a good amount of sci going on so far, and almost 90 mopa / 47 mdpa with army out. Anything specific you guys are having problems with? Gotta make sue you're utilizing tog and fok all day long. The sages should be running sci as high as possible constantly.
    Last edited by Samsquanch; 22-05-2015 at 02:19.

Forum Fanatic
    Humans are harder to use in a kingdom with random races, especially if there are 2-3 that can be easily isolated.
    They certainly can't play like Orcs or Undeads, or even Avians. The huge nw weight of Human elites hurts too much for that to work.

Attacking rogues in general are a bad idea, hard to use such a setup reliably without knowing more. You would have to presume that your rogues are prime targets in every war, no matter how much your warriors make themselves look attractive.

The good news is that after your first war, you should be able to reset your humans to focus on elites, and you have the time to draft deeper.
    I'd probably want to set up your attacking Rogues to be more attacker than thief this early, since you've already lost your first war. If this was really early in the age, then it's harder to say where you should focus because it's difficult to draft deep early on, and ops in general are less consistent than having military.
    Late age idk, assuming you have no defensive provs it's hard to really hard to win.

Thread Information