Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dealbreak ? Simians ??? Mr-Fair play alliance

Postaholic

Dealbreak ? Simians ??? Mr-Fair play alliance

Did Simians just deal break, more info is needed !!!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    ?

I'm guessing something happened...?

Postaholic
    Rumors is, that Anri broke a cf with Pyro and stole gc from them before there fight with CR, also its speculated that CR was involved in the wrong doings ?, is this true or is this one huge pyro sceam !
    More info is needed ....

Forum Fanatic
    I'm being told that Anri dealbroke pyro.

He should give back the gc.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    *dumb words*

Edit:
    Nvm, I don't read so good :p

Postaholic
    Palm ?

So because Pyros are getting robbed it is our fault immediately?

We have nothing to do with Simians as far as I am aware, perhaps they simply grabbed some intel
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    So because Pyros are getting robbed it is our fault immediately?

We have nothing to do with Simians as far as I am aware, perhaps they simply grabbed some intel
    Hey im only the goship idiot (village idiot here) i dont claim **** all im saying is !!! Rumors

Update. this is just in - People now wonders how the king of fair play dont honor his own deals ??? - there has been rumors of revolts gathering together to punish sims ! is this correct or just more hot air ?

Nobody from Pyro has pointed the finger anywhere. Of course, could you blame us for thinking there is collusion when we exit war and are dealbroken and robbed on the same tick we are sent notice (which everyone reading forums is aware was going to happen)?

Again, no blame pointed anywhere other than at Simians for now.
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Needs to get out more
    It wouldn't be the first time a mole was among Simians. Anri generally has a reason if he's guiding such actions, wouldn't you say?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I like to post
    Anry is one from most lame persons in uto. Problem is not just he deal broke Pyro but he decide to interfere in incoming fight Pyro and CR. He cry all time how unfair is life for him and how he got double/triple hostile but he don't respect other kingdoms hostiles. He spend enough time in land chart to know how important is prep time after notice for stay away ever if he don't have any deal.

I hear he robed CR in his prep time vs Pew Pew? Maybe its his way to play "fair".
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post
    Nobody from Pyro has pointed the finger anywhere. Of course, could you blame us for thinking there is collusion when we exit war and are dealbroken and robbed on the same tick we are sent notice (which everyone reading forums is aware was going to happen)?

cJ blamed CR.

Anri should give back the gc. I don't see why this is a problem bigger than Anri & Pyro.

Let's be honest:
    If we had asked anri to rob pyro, why would we have him rob one of the 14 provs over .5 TPA?

Why wouldn't we have him rob any of the cows on 0 TPA?

Why wouldn't we have him rob one of the big attackers with mills in?

Why would we, instead, opt to have him rob a fae mystic that was massacred 14 times and then explored to 2x+ his EOW size? A prov with, assuming they continued to run 80% guilds for the length of notice, a mere 5.5 rWPA (or 6.5 rWPA, i don't actually know which mystic was robbed, only the details cJ gave me).

We probably aren't afraid of a fae mystic on that weak WPA/size combination.

We probably aren't worried about him getting safe even if he has infinite gold, considering his proximity to our orcs, if that's the goal.

So where's the gc threat? If you're going to start dumbass rumors, at least use the braincell you have,

Nobody from Pyro has pointed the finger anywhere
    Nice post Zauper.
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

*grabs popcorn*
    I was just like you. My parents died. I have to be strong for Serah, so I thought I needed to forget my past. And I became Lightning. I thought by changing my name, I could change who I was. I was just a kid. Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    cJ blamed CR.

Anri should give back the gc. I don't see why this is a problem bigger than Anri & Pyro.

Let's be honest:
    If we had asked anri to rob pyro, why would we have him rob one of the 14 provs over .5 TPA?

Why wouldn't we have him rob any of the cows on 0 TPA?

Why wouldn't we have him rob one of the big attackers with mills in?

Why would we, instead, opt to have him rob a fae mystic that was massacred 14 times and then explored to 2x+ his EOW size? A prov with, assuming they continued to run 80% guilds for the length of notice, a mere 5.5 rWPA (or 6.5 rWPA, i don't actually know which mystic was robbed, only the details cJ gave me).

We probably aren't afraid of a fae mystic on that weak WPA/size combination.

We probably aren't worried about him getting safe even if he has infinite gold, considering his proximity to our orcs, if that's the goal.

So where's the gc threat? If you're going to start dumbass rumors, at least use the braincell you have,
    Come on ;/ that was not nice if that was to me.

Thread Information