Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dealbreak ? Simians ??? Mr-Fair play alliance

Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post
    Nobody from Pyro has pointed the finger anywhere. Of course, could you blame us for thinking there is collusion when we exit war and are dealbroken and robbed on the same tick we are sent notice (which everyone reading forums is aware was going to happen)?

Again, no blame pointed anywhere other than at Simians for now.
    Your post says no finger pointing, and then you subtly finger point in the very next sentence. Yes, I could blame you for thinking that because it's absolutely idiotic.

Ppl scream dealbreak so quick.

It took 20 minutes to restore our cease fire. Our cease fire was made YR0 or YR1 this age.
    I have it somewhere on my old computer, i know i made no cfs past yr4 and it was a honest misstake if there was a 48h notice attached to Pyromaniacs. I am willing to return every single gold coin we stole from them, with a interest of 5 mill gc since i am in a good mood here.

I also think after reading this thread i need to notice them, we did not steal much in the 20 minutes our cf was down. It was a few millions here and there considering they have 1000 mill gc.

Starting a brand new forum thread about how much gc a KD got is a smart idea, i think arguing over small amount of gc is even more sad, we should do this proper. We return all gc and we send notice ingame and see exactly how many millions of gc we can plunder/steal and what total amount of pessies we can kill if they give us any ops, sitting on a gold mine. Its a shame they would need to train up beforehand also.

Anyway, i was in the wrong, lets sort this **** out asap, you get to steal everything back tonight.
    Ill notice you properly straight afterwards. (If you find our deal, no pun intended, i really have it on my old computer and did honest misstake).

The reason we robb Pyromaniacs for gold is because they have a bunch of provs on 0 tpa, can the server believe that? 0 tpa, sitting on 150 mill gold provs, wOOt?
    Target finders and bots report them coming OOW, we take some intel and find all of this out, we break cf in beleif there is no notice deal. Nothing more to it.
    Pyro must be the most leet guys on the server thou, such goldstock, aint messing with no broke N...

Tyvm
    Last edited by Anri; 30-12-2014 at 22:39.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Although facts aren't out yet - Sim's ****ty history is pointing the finger here.

I dont know if Pyro has the deal, we might have dealbroke, we made no deals to anyone that i can remember since yr0 or yr1, when we made all our cease fires to yr3 and yr4 with or without notice. Its a small text.file i have on my old computer, i bought a new computer and the old one is packed down with the old deals. I swear i could be sure we had no notice to Pyro, but i could be wrong. They need to post the deal. I will adjust and give back all gc with interest to them, like i mentioned in previous post.

And what about Cromulent? I could not give a flying F who fights who! I saw Pyro coming OOW, i waited about 2h then broke cease fire and stole them. From what i know no one could possible be able to notice them quicker then we could steal them!

Are you guys saying Cromulent got just as much cash on provs without tpa???

HELLO CROMULENT?!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Maybe Sleepy should get noticed, after all its a rep from that very KD that wants to have his reserves burned before incoming EoA top fights. This guy always likes to have a finger up everyone elses business. Staring topics, starting discussions. Dealbreaking Simians? Maybe, can u stand up for this topic with your KD? Can you?

Hello Mike!?

Give the warring KDs what belongs to them, you took most of thier acres, you trimmed provs all age long, at least yall can return some free gc to us for EoA cf.
    You want land? Well, sry, you cant ****ing have it without losing all your gc and getting FBed to **** before age ends.

Sry, i am just playing mind game and having a boring night, looking at funny scenarios that could take place.

Ill mind of Anri

Have a good night all

(****ing with a bunch of t10 KDs all at once and half of them studders because they know we can burn any gold reserve and ruin any chance to crown)

Look at what this game has become <----

I am just trying to make a ****ing point here, the game is a joke, the top is a joke, your KDs is a joke, this is why Simians does not whore, the top is polluted with BS and the game is being played in a terrible way with gold stocks and cease fires ALL over the place. You all fight like women and you ruin the fun in this game.

Also, special thanks to Bishop, for being the one making sure the game gets worse and worse each age. GG man
    Last edited by Anri; 30-12-2014 at 22:58.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Anri - the Manifesto Master

You guys are the best friends a monkey could have. You made Anri the center of a scandal again. he must be so happy.....

/me wipes a happy tear from his eye.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

No, i dont want any threads made about Simians or me. But now that Mike did it, its hard to resist.

There are currently 17 users browsing this thread. (8 members and 9 guests)
    Anri jwuzi Sheister neanderthal 2Utopian Zauper IrGr8Nublet

Typical Simians <--

I am bored so i will see how many i can get fired up in one night and still make it out alive maybe
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Regular
    The reason we robb Pyromaniacs for gold is because they have a bunch of provs on 0 tpa, can the server believe that? 0 tpa, sitting on 150 mill gold provs, wOOt?
    Im gonna have to call some bs on this considering you targeted provs with higher tpa (maybe in anri language numbers 1-9=0?).
    I also must apologize to CR I had initially thought you had colluded with Anri. This however is a nublet thought considering that it would be lower tear ghetto play. From playing against you guys in the past I know you wouldnt go to those levels to gain an advantage.
    my bad for qqing when I should be pewpewing. :(
    Cant wait to war you guys again. Always a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Anry is one from most lame persons in uto. Problem is not just he deal broke Pyro but he decide to interfere in incoming fight Pyro and CR. He cry all time how unfair is life for him and how he got double/triple hostile but he don't respect other kingdoms hostiles. He spend enough time in land chart to know how important is prep time after notice for stay away ever if he don't have any deal.

I hear he robed CR in his prep time vs Pew Pew? Maybe its his way to play "fair".
    Who gave you air?

I dont know who is going to fight who, i think Cromulent got a 72h notice to Pyro. I think we can be first if we want. How does dibs work again?
    Or can i get tax from these 2 KDs? If i stay away from both and let them fight i get 2.5% of thier total land after war?
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

We love Simians and Anri for being very honourable players and always respecting the golden rule and never whining when they get the short end of the stick. They are a great kd to look up to, to aspire to, to want to be more like! Truly great group led by a very talented leader with a passion for honour and fair play. A potential nominee for fair play leader of the year... no... of this game entirely! Great work
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Simians gets a bad wrap

Quote Originally Posted by IrGr8Nublet View Post
    Im gonna have to call some bs on this considering you targeted provs with higher tpa (maybe in anri language numbers 1-9=0?).
    I also must apologize to CR I had initially thought you had colluded with Anri. This however is a nublet thought considering that it would be lower tear ghetto play. From playing against you guys in the past I know you wouldnt go to those levels to gain an advantage.
    my bad for qqing when I should be pewpewing. :(
    Cant wait to war you guys again. Always a blast!
    I did send 20k thiefs into 0 tpa bank and got 250k gc, he can confirm this, when i sent 20k thiefs into a faery in range i got 850k gc return. You do the math!
    But i could not give a damn about Cromulent, infact they can kiss my hairy monkey friend Chucks ass.

When i see gold, i take gold... ppl acting as if we cant see KDs coming OOW or is unaware of it. Umm, ok. Yea, its not the top that is arrogant or ignorant, it must be someone telling them to do it. Get over yourselfs.

I dont know who you are IrGr8Nublet but lets just imagine now, imagine Simians in warring range, just like SPGC, always funding thier wars etc from top KDs in the right moment, i know its very annoying, it happend to us also when whoring, its super annoying and not much can be done against it. But keep imagine, what if, lets say, the warring kd can get away with 800k gc/op and the worst the top KD can give back is attack and give us ops, then we can burn 500 mill gc by fools gold, we can FB down selected provs so that they are without a chance for incoming future top fights etc. An entire crown, an entire age can get ruined because of this.

Dont you think i know this??

Why pyromaniacs, they just came OOW, Nesta and Cj always had a pisspour attitude, they played a bad age overall, warring weak opponents up till now, had advantages every single war, started out age in a superbad way (could been farmed, not sure why no one did it). I also dont like them, never did, never gonna like them.

They want to crown? Then make better deals. They should bribe me right about now instead of talk and have people make forum threads.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Postaholic
    lol anri thx you made my day, sorry couldent follow the whole sleepy rant dident relly get it, you say was msg small kingdoms for acers or ... im lost.

Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post
    We love Simians and Anri for being very honourable players and always respecting the golden rule and never whining when they get the short end of the stick. They are a great kd to look up to, to aspire to, to want to be more like! Truly great group led by a very talented leader with a passion for honour and fair play. A potential nominee for fair play leader of the year... no... of this game entirely! Great work
    Thank you!

This is why we decided to give back every single gold coin we stole, if we took 20 mill gc, we can return 25 mill gc tonight.

We will admit our fault here if they show the original deal. Ofc we honor deals, compared to what Stoners does.

However, this does not take away the fact we can still notice pyromaniacs if we feel for it and more then likely ruin thier chances to crown.

Ill be honest for a second thou, we would not rly do that, just want them to sweat it out after acting up tonight. Also make them understand that they probably made a few bad deals and they are very naive and ignorant to play in a way they can allow others to steal them this hard. They put all the age on the line. They are hardly any crown material.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Thread Information