Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dealbreak ? Simians ??? Mr-Fair play alliance

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    You know you can edit your posts to include things right Anri? I usually don't raise much of a fuss but quad-posts seem a little ridiculous lol
    If you can't Quad Tap, Quad Post instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Ppl scream dealbreak so quick.

It took 20 minutes to restore our cease fire. Our cease fire was made YR0 or YR1 this age.
    I have it somewhere on my old computer, i know i made no cfs past yr4 and it was a honest misstake if there was a 48h notice attached to Pyromaniacs. I am willing to return every single gold coin we stole from them, with a interest of 5 mill gc since i am in a good mood here.

I also think after reading this thread i need to notice them, we did not steal much in the 20 minutes our cf was down. It was a few millions here and there considering they have 1000 mill gc.

Starting a brand new forum thread about how much gc a KD got is a smart idea, i think arguing over small amount of gc is even more sad, we should do this proper. We return all gc and we send notice ingame and see exactly how many millions of gc we can plunder/steal and what total amount of pessies we can kill if they give us any ops, sitting on a gold mine. Its a shame they would need to train up beforehand also.

Anyway, i was in the wrong, lets sort this **** out asap, you get to steal everything back tonight.
    Ill notice you properly straight afterwards. (If you find our deal, no pun intended, i really have it on my old computer and did honest misstake).

The reason we robb Pyromaniacs for gold is because they have a bunch of provs on 0 tpa, can the server believe that? 0 tpa, sitting on 150 mill gold provs, wOOt?
    Target finders and bots report them coming OOW, we take some intel and find all of this out, we break cf in beleif there is no notice deal. Nothing more to it.
    Pyro must be the most leet guys on the server thou, such goldstock, aint messing with no broke N...

Tyvm
    Anri, a few million here or there? You do realize that people can actually see what you robbed right? There's no point in lying about it.
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapter View Post
    As a side note, I predict CR will have at least half a billion more than Pyro when training/converting is done.
    Care to wager on this?

Pyro passed CR in gc 12 hours ago. Pyro nets about 15m more per tick, or 25m gc per tick.

CR has about 400k military and 500k thieves on pyro. That's worth maybe 360m gc, or about a day's worth of the income gap. I would be shocked if CR had 500m left after train / convert, let alone that much more.

Irgr8 - hopefully it's fun.

Related: is it really only 15m stolen?. Half a ticks income?. I've also heard a total of 50m, but again.. 2 ticks income?. Seems like a lot of fuss.
    Last edited by Zauper; 31-12-2014 at 00:12.

Regular
    Dont mess with me or simians, because we will notice you and ruin your age. You should act in silent mode, read and pay attention. I bet, it was your gold we stole, but pls, just stay silent so you dont end up losing more of it. If you think you have something to teach me or anyone in Simians then pls stop by #simians and share your knowledge peon
    I apologize for striking a cord with you I was not referring to myself having the knowledge to stock gc but merely stating I know people with better skills than I that I can point you to. If harassing the top kds rogers your hammerstein who am I to stop you?

But I will stand firm in saying I do not like how you called our opponents weak i find it rather disrespectful to them and the efforts they have put forth this age.
    Besides that enjoy the rest of the age.

Quote Originally Posted by IrGr8Nublet View Post
    I apologize for striking a cord with you I was not referring to myself having the knowledge to stock gc but merely stating I know people with better skills than I that I can point you to. If harassing the top kds rogers your hammerstein who am I to stop you?

But I will stand firm in saying I do not like how you called our opponents weak i find it rather disrespectful to them and the efforts they have put forth this age.
    Besides that enjoy the rest of the age.
    But they are weak, so are you, so is Simians, so is everyone else in this game now a days.
    Its just cant be compared. But i understand what you are coming from, in that case, they are strong.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    Care to wager on this?

Pyro passed CR in gc 12 hours ago. Pyro nets about 15m more per tick, or 25m gc per tick.

CR has about 400k military and 500k thieves on pyro. That's worth maybe 360m gc, or about a day's worth of the income gap. I would be shocked if CR had 500m left after train / convert, let alone that much more.

Irgr8 - hopefully it's fun.

Related: is it really only 15m stolen?. Half a ticks income?. I've also heard a total of 50m, but again.. 2 ticks income?. Seems like a lot of fuss.
    Thieves caught x9, offenders - Glory Quarter (SIMIANS), Count of Monte Cristo (SIMIANS)
    Lost 11,259,317 gold coins to thieves, lightning strikes and fools' gold.

I wasn't the worst hit.
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Quote Originally Posted by faegan View Post
    Anri, a few million here or there? You do realize that people can actually see what you robbed right? There's no point in lying about it.
    When a few millions here and there adds up, it might be 25 mill gc total?
    Where have you seen me lie? How much is a few? How many is here and there? It could be 25.

It is still a piss in mississippi... 25 out of god knows how much, did not get all intel. But maybe cromulent knows and can enligthen the forum.

Calling me a lier. Pretty lol.

Have you found the deal? See my previous post.

Edit:

Besides all the trolling fact is still, if i made something wrong, if there was 48h notice deal i missed on our ancient deal that i have lost then i will return all the gold, i will return it with interest. Nothing more to it really, i will also apologise ofc. In public in here, to both cj and nesta and Pyro crew. You will get your gold returned asap.

IF i managed to make a dealbreak (it can happen, we are human beings) then i must adjust and also notice them.
    IF deal was intact and i did not dealbreak then i guess since we moved back into cease fire we can leave with a cease fire for EoA if they please. Since we never discussed any terms on that one.

Can i have this confirmed or not?
    Because i dont know what to think atm. Are we in cease fire for EoA or did we dealbreak without knowing it? Hell if i knew
    Last edited by Anri; 31-12-2014 at 00:35.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by faegan View Post
    Thieves caught x9, offenders - Glory Quarter (SIMIANS), Count of Monte Cristo (SIMIANS)
    Lost 11,259,317 gold coins to thieves, lightning strikes and fools' gold.

I wasn't the worst hit.
    no, you probably lost 4-5h worth of income on another prov. That must decide everything. Blame us if you lose.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Regular
    But they are weak, so are you, so is Simians, so is everyone else in this game now a days.
    Its just cant be compared. But i understand what you are coming from, in that case, they are strong.
    yes I was referring to relative strength in regards to this age. I am curious to know what you would classify as a strong kd.

Quote Originally Posted by IrGr8Nublet View Post
    yes I was referring to relative strength in regards to this age. I am curious to know what you would classify as a strong kd.
    Id classify 25 men coming in perfect time for a counter declare wave with 1-2h notice a strong KD.
    Id classify 25 men that knows how to play every aspect of this game a strong KD.
    IN CONCLUSION, its an utopi and it does not excist as of today and i am not sure if it ever did if we take away all the cheaters.
    But some was close to reach utopi. Call it nirvana, a perfect state of mind, a perfect realm in synergy, the perfect KD.

The strong kds died age 10-40 sometime. All of them.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Why do they have to men?

So far Anri is - annoying, deal breaking, manifesto writing sexist.

IrGr8Nublet, there are many former strong KDs that didnt need to CF EVERYBODY nor "farm wars" all age to win crowns, the fact is earlier ages KDs fought their way to the top by warring and being active..

Now its about who has the best deals/CFs and can go a full age without a single war to win it.

I dont agree with Anri on some of the things posted and i got a lot of respect for the newer "top" kds however its more about silvertongue the brute force nowdays, and thats a damn shame. - If Anri dealbroke show the deal in the forum and im sure he will hand the gc back no questions asked, but cant blame him from stealing gc when he sees them laying on the ground like a dragons horde without the dragon near by...

As for any other top KD i would just like to point out that all age you have been hitting into hostiles etc. and disregarding it when made aware, so whats to stop all these kingdoms turning around now casting foolsgold, hitting your lower provinces and stealing your unprotected gold stocks?

I must admit i fully agree with Anri on this point but if he dealbroke he should ofc give it back without threatening to "notice" just cause he can, but if he does notice there aint nothing wrong with it as hes breaking no game rules doing so..
    War is what happens when language fails.

Postaholic
    Now, if the kds were reversed......

What punishment would be served?
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Quote Originally Posted by Eiger View Post
    Why do they have to men?

So far Anri is - annoying, deal breaking, manifesto writing sexist.
    Because if i make a list of 25 players that could make such a KD reality on paper there would not be any chick/chicks on the list.
    Thus, i prefer it to be 25 men.

I remember the 25 all girls KD, it was cute...
    Last edited by Anri; 31-12-2014 at 01:07.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Now, if the kds were reversed......

What punishment would be served?
    If we were in the position of Pyro? Well, then we would post the deal, screenshot it, post on loggfile, post something. Because i truly dont have it and i got very unsure myself when Pyro came yelling at me, thus we cease fired quick, many hours after i still have no answer and we are still cease fired, are they stalling? There is a hell of a lot more gold i could have stolen, i gave them the benefit of the doubt, i even offered EoA cf, i offered the gold returned if we broken any deal, but then i must notice them to steal back more, because we need the gold and they cant do much about it. Its how uto works, no hard feelings.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Thread Information