Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Noob Clarification on "Notice"

Forum Addict

Noob Clarification on "Notice"

Anyone care to explain the following message: "Notice is served, we will be cancelling the cf 72h from now.."
    It was sent by FS. I only know how to war and Been playing at ghetto level. This Diplo stuff is kinda alien to me. I asked for more detail from them but no reply.
    Help please.

you have 72hrs to prepare for war, at that time FS will start hostile actions against your kd.

Draft up, train up, get ready for war
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    Anyone care to explain the following message: "Notice is served, we will be cancelling the cf 72h from now.."
    It was sent by FS. I only know how to war and Been playing at ghetto level. This Diplo stuff is kinda alien to me. I asked for more detail from them but no reply.
    Help please.
    you know diplo enough to try twisting stuff and playing with words, and you perfectly know what serving a notice means - we are coming for you..

I think communication is the real problem with Utopia, if Kingdoms would easier communicate with each other, like a big in game chat with KD channels, we would have already earlier have assumed that there are other war possibilities instead of taking on divinity and pew pew at once.

But so we assumed that when we approached you on same size for war and you counteroffered a free wave for eoa cf, that you don t want to war... you could have just said that you want to war us under the prerequisite of us dropping below your declaration range to make it fair and we would have tried to achieve that without all that drama.

speak to us, we are your friends!

This notice thing seems like a very cool thing we need to implement for the coming ages.
    Last edited by aveross; 02-01-2015 at 09:28.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by aveross View Post
    I think communication is the real problem with Utopia, if Kingdoms would easier communicate with each other, like a big in game chat with KD channels, we would have already earlier have assumed that there are other war possibilities instead of taking on divinity and pew pew at once.

But so we assumed that when we approached you on same size for war and you counteroffered a free wave for eoa cf, that you don t want to war... you could have just said that you want to war us under the prerequisite of us dropping below your declaration range to make it fair and we would have tried to achieve that without all that drama.

speak to us, we are your friends!

This notice thing seems like a very cool thing we need to implement for the coming ages.
    you didnt take on divinity and pew pew at once because you wanted a war, you dealt with them at once because you dealbroke divinity with wording tricks, which you tried to play on me during cf talks too..

when we were same size, ive told you that i have missing players and far from ready to do anything while you had everyone pumped greatly - military difference was so much that your attackers could double tap my tms and some of my attackers could only double tap those attackers back while their armies were out.. we asked for time to prep up and have a war on same prep but you gave only 48h, which was nowhere enough to fill my spots or train anything having 0 gc stocks.. we offered you a free wave in exchange for a cf, which you agreed to (you tried to pull same bs of 'one-sided' notice deal, which basically meant that we will get the cf after your free wave but you could cancel it in 1h and wave us again - seriously?!)..

what comes around, goes around in the utopia world, and thats exactly whats happening here.. treat others with respect, dont try to pull shady stuff or ****play on them, dont interfere into others hostiles and the list goes on.. there is a reason your kd is despised by many atm, and you shouldnt look at others to find the answer..

Post Fiend
    FS taking on a KD 75% their size? that's new. maybe stoners should do the same thing as FS did. offer a free wave in exchange for CF in which FS probably wouldn't take up.
    Last edited by pukusam; 02-01-2015 at 10:11.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by pukusam View Post
    FS taking on a KD 75% their size?
    im sure you have the talent to make it a hard fight, heard u guyz give hell to pew pew who was mroe than 2x you..

So trying to wrap it all in some funny norms and conventions allows us to do the same we did before but helps us to feel respected and honorable like you?

we need a sticky with this stuff.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    im sure you have the talent to make it a hard fight, heard u guyz give hell to pew pew who was mroe than 2x you..
    not sure if we offended FS this age though. did we? or having a bad rep gives every KD in the server the right to hit into stoners.

I have great respect for Stoners as a warring kd, they do that very well, but there is a reason why so many kds dislike you guys. When i first took over Jerks we had a deal to fight you after 48hrs. You waved us after 12-14hrs while we were drafting + exploring some T/Ms. I was not too happy about it but we warred nonetheless.

Point is, you need to do diplo the correct way and if you make deals, you must honor them. Otherwise you just create grudges that will hurt you in the long run.

Not many kds can beat you in war (in the warring tier) so i fail to see why you feel the need to make creative deals / break deals to get a advantage.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by aveross View Post
    So trying to wrap it all in some funny norms and conventions allows us to do the same we did before but helps us to feel respected and honorable like you?

we need a sticky with this stuff.
    you can start with not trying to pull tricks onto others by wording games, and treat ppl fair.. acting the 'smart' guy obviously not doing good for your reputation..

Quote Originally Posted by pukusam View Post
    not sure if we offended FS this age though. did we? or having a bad rep gives every KD in the server the right to hit into stoners.
    uve coordinated hits with green and hit our tms and uds with armies home just before we declare on green.. even if it wasnt coordinated, hitting into my active hostile alone would be enough to raze into your wars in my eyes.. then came the time you tried powerplay us and ****play with 'one-sided' cf when u caught us pants down - i must say the final solution (free wave for cf) was fair, but attitude counts a lot when it comes to how you will be treated in the future..

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    I have great respect for Stoners as a warring kd, they do that very well, but there is a reason why so many kds dislike you guys. When i first took over Jerks we had a deal to fight you after 48hrs. You waved us after 12-14hrs while we were drafting + exploring some T/Ms. I was not too happy about it but we warred nonetheless.

Point is, you need to do diplo the correct way and if you make deals, you must honor them. Otherwise you just create grudges that will hurt you in the long run.

Not many kds can beat you in war (in the warring tier) so i fail to see why you feel the need to make creative deals / break deals to get a advantage.
    mrcurious. all our deal breaks are unintentional deal breaks. we think we didn't break them, community thinks otherwise and thus we are labelled deal breakers. first it was mythos, 2nd was divinity. As for mythos, yes perhaps the message wasn't clear, we understand that. however, we wrote that we didn't want to have the same thing happening as it did with mythos when we dealt with divinity (explicity stating it was 1-sided). i guess it happened again afterall. stoners' rep wasn't good after the mythos incident and therefore every1 was quick to label us as repeated offenders. oh well.

the utopian community dislikes 1-sided CF. but my question here is, if it was agreed, should it be honoured? my 2nd question is, is it usually the aggressor who has the upper hand on CF negotiations?

as for relationship with jerks i'm not too sure as it probably happened before i entered the KD.

Forum Addict
    you know diplo enough to try twisting stuff and playing with words, and you perfectly know what serving a notice means - we are coming for you..
    I really dunno. I only have dealing with mythos and sleepy. U got the wrong person. Guess u didnt know which province i am playing. Sigh. Always like to jump to .............. Conclusion...

Forum Addict
    you can start with not trying to pull tricks onto others by wording games, and treat ppl fair.. acting the 'smart' guy obviously not doing good for your reputation..

uve coordinated hits with green and hit our tms and uds with armies home just before we declare on green.. even if it wasnt coordinated, hitting into my active hostile alone would be enough to raze into your wars in my eyes.. then came the time you tried powerplay us and ****play with 'one-sided' cf when u caught us pants down - i must say the final solution (free wave for cf) was fair, but attitude counts a lot when it comes to how you will be treated in the future..
    We hit u because u kept farming on us. I believe this was settled and your side even offered us an apology and said that it was an misunderstanding. Dont know why u keep bringing up. Wait up pal, i getting the person whom u contact to show ypu the message

@LoRD_SaMPuaN, we already talked things out about hitting in you're hostile! You guy's even admit you did the same to us.

Game Date March 22 of YR6
    Real Date Thu, 27 Nov at 15:56 GMT+00:00
    Sender Baron eagle scout the Sorcerer of Dont laugh as a hearse goes by (x:xx)
    Recipient Count Upper God the Sorcerer of Jupiter (x:xx)
    Subject Re:learning
    yes my search function was not working, your kd was not being targets but our attackers were not spreading hits as they should.

> King Upper God the Sorcerer of Jupiter (x:xx) said: > >

May 5 of YR5 An unknown province from FS aka FREEAKSTYLE (x:xx) invaded Alohass (x:xx) and captured 165 acres of land.
    January 2 of YR6 U spread it ona slice of bread (x:xx) invaded Reach Out for You (x:xx) and captured 75 acres of land.

March 4 of YR6 An unknown province from FS aka FREEAKSTYLE (x:xx) invaded Kyzanne (x:xx) and captured 179 acres of land.
    March 5 of YR6 An unknown province from FS aka FREEAKSTYLE (x:xx) attacked and stole from Alohass (x:xx).
    Don't give me that bs! Most of those hits we had active hostile to. Don't come complain now, what goes around comes around

> > > Viscount eagle scout the Sorcerer of Dont laugh as a hearse goes by (x:xx) said: > > > >
    I see 2 hits on your kd in last 7 days

you should care about our hostile since you are obviously exploiting it.

> > > > > King Upper God the Sorcerer of Jupiter (x:xx) said: > > > > > >
    Hi,

why should we care about you're hostile? You guy's bottom feeding on us for days now. We where in hostile to, didn't stopped you guy's.

Jef

> > > > > > > Viscount eagle scout the Sorcerer of Dont laugh as a hearse goes by (x:xx) said: > > > > > > > > thats 3x learns into our active hostile now

Thread Information