Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 109

Thread: FS aka F R E E A K S T Y L E - join us!

  1. #31
    I like to post
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Paymon View Post
    bilo hrvatskih igrača?
    Je li se sjećaš mene? Ti si monarch bio u "The End" jel tako? Ima nas dvojica Hrvata ovdje!

    Igrali smo u istom kraljevstvu, a nikad nismo shvatili da smo obojica Hrvati?

  2. #32
    Forum Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,154
    make love in somewhere else please..

  3. #33
    Post Fiend Paymon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Je li se sjećaš mene? Ti si monarch bio u "The End" jel tako? Ima nas dvojica Hrvata ovdje!

    Igrali smo u istom kraljevstvu, a nikad nismo shvatili da smo obojica Hrvati?
    Pronašao si me da sam vladar The End . Pitao sam vidjeti da si još uvijek u igri sa FS :)

  4. #34
    I like to post
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,438
    Igram da još uvijek u FS, a ti?

  5. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    11
    hey hey just looking through the recruitments and wanted to know if you guys maybe be looking for players if not this age as its a bit late in the age or maybe next new age?


    ive played uto back in the day on the swirve servers n recently came back like 6 ages ago
    im very active n a teamplayer im from the usa i have whatsapp n use it alot its like my morning paper with my coffee

    but willing to use chat tools,and other tools that you may require.

    my typo skills are amazeing just so you know

  6. #36
    Post Fiend Paymon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Igram da još uvijek u FS, a ti?
    Kraj više ne postoji. Uzimam dugu pauzu od monarhije i samo igranje TM upravo sada.

  7. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    11
    btw i make damn good coffee

  8. #38
    Post Fiend Paymon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by kobious View Post
    btw i make damn good coffee
    Can you mix some bailey's in mine?

  9. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Paymon View Post
    Can you mix some bailey's in mine?
    hell yeah or rum is good to

  10. #40
    Forum Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,154
    Quote Originally Posted by kobious View Post
    hey hey just looking through the recruitments and wanted to know if you guys maybe be looking for players if not this age as its a bit late in the age or maybe next new age?


    ive played uto back in the day on the swirve servers n recently came back like 6 ages ago
    im very active n a teamplayer im from the usa i have whatsapp n use it alot its like my morning paper with my coffee

    but willing to use chat tools,and other tools that you may require.

    my typo skills are amazeing just so you know
    we currently dont have open slots, but we will probably need ppl for next age as some ppl always quit eoa..

  11. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    we currently dont have open slots, but we will probably need ppl for next age as some ppl always quit eoa..
    ok no problem thanks for letting me know )
    Last edited by kobious; 06-11-2015 at 13:46.

  12. #42
    Forum Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,154
    bump, looking for recruits!

  13. #43
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2
    Im interested, pm phonic @ irc
    Last edited by phonic; 22-11-2015 at 15:17.

  14. #44
    Forum Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,154
    bump, looking for players next age!

  15. #45
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    130
    Heyo, looking for a home for next age. Active, not retarded, can follow directions, can hit from work, and I have insomnia, so I probably won't even need to set alarms to hit during sleeping hours. Well versed with munkbot and playing from my phone whilst on the go or if I have to do an op run during a beer run.

    I also enjoy long walks on the beach, fluffy kittens, and beer. ;) Hope to hear back from you soon.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •