Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Powerplaying conspiracy

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

Powerplaying conspiracy

There are no big coincidences and small coincidences, there are only coincidences. This is no coincidence.

June 22 of YR13
    Adrian Monk (WeHurt) invaded Beefcake (FWB) and captured 298 acres of land.

June 22 of YR13
    Adrian Monk (WeHurt) invaded Beefcake (FWB) and captured 209 acres of land.

June 22 of YR13
    Adrian Monk (WeHurt) attacked and stole from Sundbyberg Delux (FWB).

June 22 of YR13
    Dexter (WeHurt) invaded Sundbyberg Delux (FWB) and captured 199 acres of land.

June 23 of YR13
    Kay Scarpeta (WeHurt) invaded Ways of Pain and Sorrow (FWB) and captured 143 acres of land.

June 23 of YR13
    Inspector Clouseau (WeHurt) invaded LithiumSIX (FWB) and captured 159 acres of land.

June 24 of YR13
    An unknown province from Force Majeure No War (Force Majeure) invaded Pendekar Laut (FWB) and captured 173 acres of land.

June 24 of YR13
    An unknown province from Force Majeure No War (Force Majeure) invaded Pikachoo Achoo (FWB) and captured 260 acres of land.

June 24 of YR13
    HiS OWn MOtheR (Force Majeure) invaded Happiest Ending (FWB) and captured 289 acres of land.

June 24 of YR13
    Epic (Force Majeure) attacked and stole from TwoNightStand (FWB).

June 24 of YR13
    An unknown province from Force Majeure No War (Force Majeure) attacked and stole from Sundbyberg Delux (FWB).

June 24 of YR13
    Columbo (WeHurt) invaded Wadwad (FWB) and captured 158 acres of land.

June 24 of YR13
    Divine Ripper (Force Majeure) invaded Pikachoo Achoo (FWB) and captured 135 acres of land.

June 24 of YR13
    THE GRUDGE (Force Majeure) invaded Beefcake (FWB) and captured 177 acres of land.

June 24 of YR13
    Professor Moriarty (WeHurt) attempted to invade xXxS W I F TxXx (FWB).

June 24 of YR13
    Loone Ranger (Force Majeure) invaded ImTooOldForThis (FWB) and captured 462 acres of land.

June 24 of YR13
    THE GRUDGE (Force Majeure) invaded Beefcake (FWB) and captured 124 acres of land.

June 24 of YR 13
    10001110101 (Force Majeure) attacked and stole from Happiest Ending (FWB).

Now it's one thing to try to powerplay a kingdom, it's another thing to insist that the rest of the server leave you alone while you do it
    Force Majeure No War (x:x)
    We Hurt Hostile STFO (x:x)

We aren't hostile, and if you don't want to war giving a kingdom in declare range seems like something you would avoid.

Liars be liars.
    #diplo

Director of Age Changes
    This is quite a step from declaring "raze free season" on a certain KD.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Post Demon
    I remember when someone complained about being doubled without providing any context whatsoever in a plea for attention.

Maybe provide some context?

A mod making pointless threads... Stop closing burk's crappy thread as well?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Maybe provide some context?
    Context:
    Force claims they were just trying to get a quick pump in by waving us and didn't know WeHurt was waving us.

WeHurt says they're waving us because they offered to war us and we turned it down, then randomed one of their TMs. Apparently that's unacceptable.

It's obvious from the faux-outrage of a random many evil conspiracies and plans were hatched.
    #BetterThanVerm

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Context:
    Force claims they were just trying to get a quick pump in by waving us and didn't know WeHurt was waving us.

WeHurt says they're waving us because they offered to war us and we turned it down, then randomed one of their TMs. Apparently that's unacceptable.

It's obvious from the faux-outrage of a random many evil conspiracies and plans were hatched.
    #BetterThanVerm
    I mean, if you decline war with me, are in range, and hit me with a random on a TM I'd wave you too.

--

Also, off 3 ticks, it's entirely possible either one didn't know the other was waving.

Veteran
    No, your kingdom is just free acres :P

Forum Addict
    #BetterThanVerm
    What is this? A trolling challenge? I shall have to think on it...

Forum Addict
    truly, this is a game of deep politics throughout, not just at the top. Anyone can claim anything with as little as a single random attack to work with. No still means no and self defense is still self defense.

Accepting that a target can not want a war but can still defend themselves against your aggression, seems to be one of the most difficult concepts to grasp in this game. Or maybe it's just conveniently not grasped for the sake of having an excuse for poor behavior?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    The fact to tie it all together:

We had been in a bit of a retal war with Cops Robbers the past couple days, who are still tagged as warring WeHurt. It's obvious they didn't like it and called in their friends to exact revenge.

#FullCircle #StillBetterThanVerm

Enthusiast
    No, your kingdom is just free acres :P
    +1 That way they can drop size again to war more ghetto's.

Guess we all know whos right now, getting whats comming for em. Toplel

cause the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Forum Addict
    The fact to tie it all together:

We had been in a bit of a retal war with Cops Robbers the past couple days, who are still tagged as warring WeHurt. It's obvious they didn't like it and called in their friends to exact revenge.

#FullCircle #StillBetterThanVerm
    Ok just because you had better circumstances than I did, doesn't mean your troll is any better. You're just more motivated. ;p

Needs to get out more
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO7X0Xm4jCs

Geez guys. The love is thicker than the milky way. That's thick
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information