Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Powerplaying conspiracy

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I would expect you to react in a normal way. Retal. Do you war wave every time a kingdom randoms you?
    I'm not whining, I'm exposing lies and powerplays that are going on.
    Also, I'm not monarchy, so I'm not able to send CFs. If I could though, I would not and not because I'm "not a man", but rather because a few kingdoms think they push their weight around and it's suddenly collapsing on top of them.

Quote Originally Posted by SEZ View Post
    This is well known - if you do not want war - offer CF.
    I have to chime in and say that everyone needs to be cautious with discussing CF with WeHurt. Of course that applies in all cases but earlier in the age they sweet talked me into offering CF after they waved only to accept and cancel and wave again. Apparently that was over one MS that was cast. Needless to say I was dumbfounded and left feeling pretty stupid.

Fast forward a few weeks, we have canceled 3 CF's against WeHurt in 24 hours, taken a lot of land and honor and sent a dragon just before finally accepting the fourth CF for good. The fact that you had just waved Palem's kd and pissed them off was even better as it enabled you to receive a much larger beating.

Lesson is, sometimes the ones you bully grow up to be a bit bigger and return to repay the favor.

I consider myself and my kingdom very cordial and considerate. However in this case, a point needed to be proven - I hope WeHurt and the leadership there learn from this experience.

I stay behind my words, can't say so for some others, wont mention names.
    When u got waved by a KD u do not want to war - you first offer CF, when you do not get the CF accepted then u start with ops/attacks (retal war).
    But in your case (talkin to snowballz) it's normal to start retal war and then offer CF. For me 1 MS or 10 attacks - it's all the same. Am I wrong?
    Cos I'm sure there are lot players and leaders that will think same as me :)

Quote Originally Posted by SEZ View Post
    I stay behind my words, can't say so for some others, wont mention names.
    When u got waved by a KD u do not want to war - you first offer CF, when you do not get the CF accepted then u start with ops/attacks (retal war).
    But in your case (talkin to snowballz) it's normal to start retal war and then offer CF. For me 1 MS or 10 attacks - it's all the same. Am I wrong?
    Cos I'm sure there are lot players and leaders that will think same as me :)

I totally hear where you are coming from. The issue is the deceit involved in negotiating the CF. If you justify one ms as a reason to broker a CF only to cancel it and wave again, you will have a hard time in this game. At least I hope people wouldn't stand for that. Bottom line is, if you do dirt you get dirt.

Settlers is love, settlers is life.
    #rekt
    1 MS = 10 attacks.
    Last edited by Ekusas; 19-01-2015 at 21:08.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    We did ask for a CF. You refuse to send it. Force could have been the reasonable party and offer up a CF to the kingdom they were knowingly double hostile and wasn't making any real attempt to retal. But no, they decided to pile on and farm for really no real reason considering they aren't in a position to win anything and all of their positive efforts will be erased in about 3 days. But oh boy, the negative backlash that's going to come from this...oh boy. Enjoy next age. Try to get into too many hostiles ;)

You assume this is our "solution". This is me, laying down the facts. Facts don't have attitudes.

Next age **** list:
    Force
    War Monkeys

:)

#NextAgeShenanigans #AskFREE #Liars #HatersGonnaHate
    Palem, u need help? Stoners has nothing to do till EOA.
    Currently options available:
    1) take on kingdom who double hostile
    2) Take on Mythos
    3) Recruiting the last piece of chess to charge up the chart next age

Thread Information