Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Age 64

Post Fiend

Age 64

Changes? Potential changes?
    I haven't seen any talk on this at all....am I overlooking it or is it nowhere to be found?

Not changes announced yet. They will be posted on twitter, facebook, the throne room and in the announcements section of the forum when they are out.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Veteran
    The devs refuse to supply changes until there has been sufficient crying about them still not being known. You moved the community a step closer towards finding out what the changes will be. Thank you for this. I wish we had more brave souls like you. Please, proceed.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

lets have none - just continue as is for the next age please

there is a twitter ?!

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Grunk0 View Post
    lets have none - just continue as is for the next age please
    Im hoping for a few changes. Like hoping for a change that fixes oopsing. And hoping for a change that fixes the lost tick bug. I dont care too much about race/persona changes, but some changes can definately improve the game.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Quote Originally Posted by Uhm hoi View Post
    Im hoping for a few changes. Like hoping for a change that fixes oopsing. And hoping for a change that fixes the lost tick bug. I dont care too much about race/persona changes, but some changes can definately improve the game.
    Those arent changes though, those are fixes.

Enthusiast
    I hope they nerf UDs so I don't have to fight every damn war against them. 5 wars this age, all vs UD cores. Plagues really annoys me!

until plague duration is nerfed it will remain that way. I don't now why the dev's refuse to make plague a max 6 -8 hr duration instead of making people sit under it for 24 hrs. it is overpowered as it is.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Until people realize they can use hospitals or natures blessing to get rid of the plague, the plague will remain overpowered. I'm afraid there's no fix for a player's choice to not use the tools given to them. Also, for people who are unable to read the guide to find the fixes for plague, war hero is also immensely overpowered and should be fixed aswell.
    Last edited by Spons; 20-01-2015 at 11:29.

Needs to get out more
    I've heard that using war hero is the most effective way of avoiding the plague.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    Until people realize they can use hospitals or natures blessing to get rid of the plague, the plague will remain overpowered.
    Last war our faeries could quad most opposition attackers with ease. But plague means average loss of 5 ToGs --> 1M gc at that stage. UDs giving plague on defense gives UD-based KDs a HUGE HUGE advantage in late-war play as enemy TMs can feed off enemy attackers at their own peril. They should simply remove UD spreading plague on defense :)

Spons,

please, people posting here are aware of that. You obviously have never had the delicious experience of casting NB every tick for a 24 hr period and not having it cured. Let me assure you it is a wonderful experience.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by UtopiaExpert View Post
    Last war our faeries could quad most opposition attackers with ease. But plague means average loss of 5 ToGs --> 1M gc at that stage. UDs giving plague on defense gives UD-based KDs a HUGE HUGE advantage in late-war play as enemy TMs can feed off enemy attackers at their own peril. They should simply remove UD spreading plague on defense :)
    Ahw, they defend and survive chains very well and are generally pretty easily disrupted by all kinds of nasty things you can do with ops. They use much more off specs than other attackers and you can kill their offense with NS. They can't kidnap to compensate for peasants lost to fireballs. Compared to the other big attacker races, avians with leet offense, extra birthrate, clearsight and a bonus to kidnapping build in and orcs, with reflect magic and leet offense, I dont think faery players can complain about the damage they can inflict on an undead. Maybe, as faeries are generally already very strong vs undead with all those ops with extra damage at their disposal, they werent meant to also be able to attack em with impunity. And also, if you wish to attack anyway, you could just build some hospitals, let the hospitals cure the plague and then tog. Or use war hero. I hear you can even be a war hero and a faery at the same time.

I see why undead is popular, I just don't see why people call them overpowered. Even in our last war the other kingdom was saying undeads were way too overpowered. We had undeads, the opposing team had undeads, they chained our undeads, we opped their undeads to uselessness, our undeads stayed functioning well, their undeads were landfarms with no army or peasants while we were hitting down their t/m's and massacring the t/m's on low defense. At the end of the war they were all like, yeah, you only won cause you had more undeads on your kingdom (was 8 for us, 6 for them). And we were just baffled by the comments as we just showed em how to handle those undeads. They arent anywhere near overpowered. Just let em get fat and useless. And if they are fat and useless your t/m's can just feed off of them with landlusts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Spons,

please, people posting here are aware of that. You obviously have never had the delicious experience of casting NB every tick for a 24 hr period and not having it cured. Let me assure you it is a wonderful experience.
    I did, I played an orc cleric with no hospital for the better part of the age. I've also experienced plenty of 1 time casts of NB that cured it.

Thread Information