Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Age 64 potential changes

Age 64 potential changes

Hi folks, please use this thread to comment on the potential changes. As always please remain polite, constructive and on topic. We are specifically looking for number tweaks on the proposed changes, rather than radical reworkings.
    Last edited by Bishop; 21-01-2015 at 22:05.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    Specific players:
    Chondler -100% time allowed in fortified.
    Blizz - +100% income.
    Flogger - first 5 intrakd mvs autofail.

How is going to work? Monarch chooses.

Understand income bonus guy/girl

But why auto MV intra-kd fail? And -100% fort dutarion what does it do. Disables fort stance?

Quote Originally Posted by nameisis View Post
    Specific players:
    Chondler -100% time allowed in fortified.
    Blizz - +100% income.
    Flogger - first 5 intrakd mvs autofail.

How is going to work? Monarch chooses.

Understand income bonus guy/girl

But why auto MV intra-kd fail? And -100% fort dutarion what does it do. Disables fort stance?
    No need to worry since its specific for just those players!

Post Fiend
    Faery get extra def boost with minor+greater protection... but no help for elves/halflings? Both got a slight boost to their attacking but that doesn't help their primary focus (Defense).

Nice tweaks overall but worried about the stacking of two protections on faery, which were already the toughest of the 3 T/M to bring down (IMO).

EDIT: Can anyone clarify the difference between these two:
    + 30% Combat Instant Spell Damage (Dwarves)
    +40% Spell damage (instant spells) (Faery)

Besides the obvious difference in number...
    Last edited by Dan4GS; 21-01-2015 at 22:35.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    flogger needed a nerf

so, t/m sages > t/m mystics?

that 50% sci is brutal.

Post Fiend
    Who is this Blizz character, and how do I also get +100% income? Lol.

Post Fiend
    Is this just a troll? No way 90% of these changes stick... so there was no real point in releasing this... Halfer elite 4/5 but 60% of the price of the faery 3/5 leet? individual spam? Some of the changes work but how can you even start thinking about next age based off of this? Either massive troll or just the development team has really mailed this in...
    Bazinga Babes, Snakes, Pewpew, Love you brothers! Unglued...
    Back home in PewPew! Age 59 Honor Crown for PewPew

#pewpew
    At no time are any statements I make the official opinion of anyone but myself. I am NOT an official spokesperson of anything but the Land of Jazen.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    As far as the actual changes:

I don't understand the faery nerf. I get that they got an extra boost from GP, but they seemed to be about even with Elf and Halfer this age, both of which got significant boosts.
    I also don't get the tact nerf. Just seemed like a change to be made for the sake of change, not balance.

Sage seems too strong. +40% Sci Eff would prolly suffice.

Love the mechanic changes. I don't quite understand one thing though...
    "Kingdom honor and rank will also be displayed to kingdom members."
    Is this referring to the way Kingdom NW and Land displays? Where the actual value is on display for everyone and the rank can only be seen by the kingdom? I ask because it sounds like both Honor and Honor rank can only be seen by the kingdom, which doesn't do a lot of good because you can already see those things quite easily lol

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazen View Post
    Is this just a troll? No way 90% of these changes stick... so there was no real point in releasing this... Halfer elite 4/5 but 60% of the price of the faery 3/5 leet? individual spam? Some of the changes work but how can you even start thinking about next age based off of this? Either massive troll or just the development team has really mailed this in...
    /me nods

Veteran
    Another age of Dwarf Sages is just fine by me.

Veteran
    Though it is mostly used at the top, but when preparing for war, kingdoms will go negative population per acre by destroying homes just before going to war. Avian continues to be the mathematically worst military race in the game, and adding another 30% peasant growth on top of peasants that are already leaving the province does nothing the change this fact.

Is it intended to have a race in the game that is unplayable at the games highest level?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazen View Post
    Faeries, like humans, have massive econ and so get more expensive elites.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

Quote Originally Posted by bombdigie View Post
    Though it is mostly used at the top, but when preparing for war, kingdoms will go negative population per acre by destroying homes just before going to war. Avian continues to be the mathematically worst military race in the game, and adding another 30% peasant growth on top of peasants that are already leaving the province does nothing the change this fact.

Is it intended to have a race in the game that is unplayable at the games highest level?
    Its hardly unplayable and tbh even it it was that wouldn't really be an issue.

Post Fiend
    Nice changes overall.

Agree with Palem capping Sage at 40% not 50%

Great that other Heavy Attackers (Ork, Avians), got plague immunity in attackers pers. instead of WH. Indirect nerf of plague lands. Great job there.

Thread Information