Thread: Warring KD looking for TM and attackers

Warring KD looking for TM and attackers

Ronin (the new ronin, that is) is recruiting a couple of players due to reshuffling leadership and membership. We are a relatively new KD that was a complete ghetto a couple of ages ago and has gotten much better with Attero as king. I will be taking over and would love to get a few recruits!

Who we are: We're a generally friendly place with all kinds of people - a few salty old vets who have come back to the game and some newer people who have learned quickly. If you're active and reasonable/willing to learn, we've probably got a slot for you!

Our goals: We will be a small-ish war KD. Expect to fight 8+ wars next age. We've had some experience fighting near the top, and are hoping to use that to get a bunch of war wins against some smaller KDs.

What we need: We need 1 TM and 3 attackers. Our main requirements are activity and willingness to participate fully in our little community.

Interested? PM me please!

Regular
    What happened to Attero if you don't mind me asking. Did he step up to the big leagues?

Good luck with recruitment and have a good next age.

Thread Information