Thread: Within Timely Manner

Within Timely Manner

So, what is up with the turnaround on suspensions? Getting a 24h suspension the day of protection kinda screws an entire age when someone hasnt done anything against the rules since the new age started

Some things take priority. Just don't break the rules in the first place.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

3-4 weeks is getting a little out there for things to happen

It wasnt 3-4 weeks, but there is no limit on when they can be processed.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by jskura View Post
    So, what is up with the turnaround on suspensions? Getting a 24h suspension the day of protection kinda screws an entire age when someone hasnt done anything against the rules since the new age started
    Why should an age ending prevent you from being punished? If you cheated then you have absolutely no grounds to complain. An by no means does suspension at oop screw an entire age unless you're aiming for loand crown, in which case see my previous point about cheaters.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Why should an age ending prevent you from being punished? If you cheated then you have absolutely no grounds to complain. An by no means does suspension at oop screw an entire age unless you're aiming for loand crown, in which case see my previous point about cheaters.
    Cheating has nothing to do with it. I told off a kingdom roughly 120% my kingdoms size after them farming us for 3 days through Fort and rejecting a CF

Cheating has nothing to do with it. I told off a kingdom roughly 120% my kingdoms size after them farming us for 3 days through Fort and rejecting a CF
    Ah, well the rules are the rules, but yeah I would ideally like to make it possible for a smaller kingdom to resist farming out just because opponent is bigger, right now it's impossible late age because the bigger opponent can just push the meter until it caps and then you're forced to farmout or war and farmout, horrible game design imo.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Veteran
    Polite diplomacy doesnt get you banned. Telling a kingdom off with foul language does get you banned and usually results in increased motivation of the opposing kingdom to mess yours up.

Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Ah, well the rules are the rules, but yeah I would ideally like to make it possible for a smaller kingdom to resist farming out just because opponent is bigger, right now it's impossible late age because the bigger opponent can just push the meter until it caps and then you're forced to farmout or war and farmout, horrible game design imo.
    I have a feeling this was vs Godric's Hollow last age. Our side of the story is, we wanted an eoa war. We got rejected for arranged wars by almost all 20-22 player kingdoms (we were 19) within a 95-110% nw range. We took a snatch news of a kingdom that was 20k nw smaller before our wave (8.037 mil vs 8.017 mil) to make sure we wouldnt mess with another kingdom's hostile, sent an emerald dragon, knowing this was our last chance for war and waved. The opposing kingdom had gold to switch to warbuild and send a dragon themselves, which we left alone at first, since we did want them to declare. Instead of a declaration, we were met with insults, calling us bottomfeeders (0,2% bigger and giving up the advantage of the button, wtf?!?), noobs, lowlifes and things I get a forum ban for if I say em here. Seeing this was our last chance for war and we wouldnt have anything else to do in the age anyway, we wanted to add another wave for every insult sent. Eventually, their steward was the one who approached us politely and we stopped as a result of the conversation with him.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Regular
    Sending each person in a kingdom they should go f*ck themselves doesnt get you a ceasefire :)

Thread Information