Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Godly vs Elit

Postaholic
    lol, elite and godly on a list of best players ever haha, what a freaking joke, well ofc if we make it a top 500, and as korp said leaders and great players for sure aint same thing.
    Also Elite you wouldent make a top 5 of people with most win rations over time im sure.
    Pick a few abs people and alone being in the winning kingdoms at the correct time gives em alot more bling then you, i dont remember all of your pre age 30 play infact i hardly remember you from back then, that dont mean you couldent have been a core player in some winning kingdoms and got alot of crowns like that tho, but i sure like to see your numbers, but if i dont remember you leading you couldent have been top abs and since all of us none abs kinda bonded so close it makes for a strange anno leader you would have been.

Unless we now also add honor crowns into the mix ;)

ooh and dont get me wrong i think you are a great player elite and i respect you alot but top of the top no.

P.s one of the best province players i ever seen was easy Cato the Elder and Doc_Iff and im sure there was ALOT more like them all over who dident like to be in the spot light.

Anyways all the talk about best province players kinda went out the window when banks/ provinces play became an team effort and all the easy pay to win tools came into play.
    Last edited by Mike^; 17-05-2015 at 22:02.

The more words they type, they angrier they are with themselves.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    The more words they type, they angrier they are with themselves.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Who is this Elite that you talk about Mike?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    guys. can we get back on topic.

question is.. who will intra kd who first?!
    Godly did first intra kd hit clearing inactive. So he won this one :P

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Who is this Elite that you talk about Mike?
    Was players in past with nick Elite. Guess mike is referring to him :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    Also Elite you wouldent make a top 5 of people with most win rations over time im sure.
    Pick a few abs people and alone being in the winning kingdoms at the correct time gives em alot more bling then you,
    Probaly me alone have more crowns from all players atm in last age play in emerity (ABS ex leaders in one place). For sure combined crowns from me and one guy in my ghetto we have over 50% sum lead crowns compare sum from crowns in all players in Emeriti :P

Dont give me nonsense ABS BS arguments! :P
    Last edited by Elit; 18-05-2015 at 04:11.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Mike, I had the opportunity to play with Doctor IFF in Shadowlight. He was a remarkable province manager. I'm not certain who was better between the two of us at that stage of the game (was probably him... Taavi and GE definitely had me beat), but you completely forgot about the best Estonian player of all time: Taavi. Just a walk down memory lane (and the players I could remember from our round 5 win -- can't remember which one was Doctor IFF). SL was stacked with some of the best province managers of all time all in one kingdom.

Overall Province Land Rankings
    (Age 5)
    Rank Name Kingdom Race Land
    7 Knight of Darkness (x:x) Shadowlight (x:x) Avian 20064 <-- Taavi
    16 Scourge of Seraphim (x:x) Shadowlight (x:x) Avian 15358 <-- GodEmperor
    33 Nightwing (x:x) Shadowlight (x:x) Avian 11864
    39 Arcadian Warrior (x:x) Shadowlight (x:x) Avian 11652 <-- Me (14 years old @ the time)
    55 Foul Weather (x:x) Shadowlight (x:x) Avian 11095
    56 Gray Hawks Lair (x:x) Shadowlight (x:x) Avian 11083 <-- Gray
    69 Winged Protector (x:x) Shadowlight (x:x) Avian 10833
    74 Talons of Brimstone (x:x) Shadowlight (x:x) Avian 10739
    87 Qwarr Drake (x:x) Shadowlight (x:x) Avian 10406

The main point I'll make is that it is actually impossible to come up with a "top 5 greatest of all time" because every round was different and there is about 17 years of data and thousands of people seriously under consideration. Best we can do is come up with the top 5 players currently playing.

I don't know if I could even come up with a top 5 of current players because there are still some really ****ing good players playing this game, and I'm not sure if I can rank one player better than another. Each player brings a unique mixture of talents to the game whether it's leadership, province management, general knowledge, etc.

The only thing we can all probably agree on is that Proteus isnt in any list and Palem shouldn't be the judge of anything :P
    Last edited by Godly; 18-05-2015 at 13:21.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Best we can do is come up with the top 5 players currently playing and all agree that Proteus is no where near that list.
    I think Proteus and Flogger province management skills are equal.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Really? jdorje is the reason we have the science system we have.
    SCI system we have atm is really bad. Its favor land size. In past its was possible to buy sci with gold so this gave much flex in game tactics and being smaller for longer dont mean you cant grow and keep same or better sci ratio from rest big kds. Now if you go for wars and slow grow you dont have any chance to compete in land chart later age because KDs being bigger for longer accumulate much more sci and its put them in sure win position.

Similar is honor system. Mehull kill it short before sell game and its never back to his proper state. In past one from main reason solo provinces able to grow and fight back to big KDs was honor bonuses. After you become Duke/Prince you can solo grow and farm almost all "TOP" land Kds.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    SCI system we have atm is really bad. Its favor land size. In past its was possible to buy sci with gold so this gave much flex in game tactics and being smaller for longer dont mean you cant grow and keep same or better sci ratio from rest big kds. Now if you go for wars and slow grow you dont have any chance to compete in land chart later age because KDs being bigger for longer accumulate much more sci and its put them in sure win position.

Similar is honor system. Mehull kill it short before sell game and its never back to his proper state. In past one from main reason solo provinces able to grow and fight back to big KDs was honor bonuses. After you become Duke/Prince you can solo grow and farm almost all "TOP" land Kds.

But there is no issues with the science system Elit. Its flawless.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I'm confused. What does the science and honor systems being bad have anything to do with jdorje completely and utterly destroying the previous science system and forcing Mehul to change it?

Needs to get out more
    I'm confused. What does the science and honor systems being bad have anything to do with jdorje completely and utterly destroying the previous science system and forcing Mehul to change it?
    From a big picture standpoint, the destruction of these two systems would result in top land kingdoms holding the most power. Thus by narrowing the field to kingdom play vs individual, the most organized kingdoms would assume greater control...by Elits perspective. I wasn't here during the cataclysm.

Obviously large organized kingdoms will always be powerful, but the apparent rule changes must've resulted in much of what we see today. Great province managers can't carry a kingdom or defend themselves in a kingdom setting.
    My limited experience in soloing did shed some light on the ruins of the past: I was able to handle myself because the nw system favored the huge disparity in kingdom size despite my ability to strike at many kingdoms top provinces.

* I should mention, my only direction was up. My survivability was land based. There was little choice but to try and grow passed enemies along the way. There was nowhere to hide as even in fort I was attacked. No pump lasted more than a few ticks. The advantage of land was the only solution I could come up with.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 18-05-2015 at 12:47.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Do yo mean causing the science system to bug out for having too much science?

Palem, must suck to have a job that you can't make a judgement call -- like maybe the locs of a kingdom from 15 years ago aren't relevant anymore considering they're not legally obtainable anymore. No threat (0.00%) of someone walking in here and thinking that would be a good target.
    Last edited by Godly; 18-05-2015 at 13:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Palem, must be nice to have a job that's so brainless that you can't make a judgement call -- like maybe the locs of a kingdom from 15 years ago aren't relevant anymore. Can you please not put that stupid gif in the middle of my post? Thanks.
    Unlike you who fail to comprehend a quite simple rule and the reasoning behind it.

Yeah the reasoning behind it is simple. I don't think it applies to a kingdom from 15 years ago when that location isn't legally possible anymore.

Hey let's try to illustrate it with something bold:

I once played in (1000000:1000000). Let's see if KorpBot or PalemBot picks up on this one.

Come on Korp... you can do it. I believe in you. Resist the urge to report it. This is the ultimate test on whether or not Korp is a bot. Can he feel like humans? Or is that string parsed as a violation and thus must be destroyed?
    Last edited by Godly; 18-05-2015 at 13:48.

Thread Information