Thread: Looking for Attacker(s)

Looking for Attacker(s)

Looking for about 2-3 to very active players who want to attack. We grow tired of killing off inactives (up to 13 killed so far). This is what I am looking for...

2-3 active, social, team players who are willing to use whats app and munkbot and from time to time IRC. We expect 2 log ins a day minimum and to ARMY IN/OUT or assign a sitter during wars. We require those who join to make our wave dates and those are usually around 9-11th. Preferably American/Canadian players but if you can adhere to the requirements mentioned above then location does not really matter.

If interested or want to talk then hit me up at #rise2power or PM me. I will also send out my whatsapp to those who want to talk there
    Science in Progress 61 Cloud-City | RONIN 62 The Road| RONIN 63 DemonDeathWind | Rise2Power 64 TenToesUp | Rise2Power 65 Toothless Aggressio | Rise2Power 67 FiftyShadesofOrc

Hey are u Tentoesup from last age? If yes well im shakuras. I would be interested in joining.

Shak its def me! I want you for sure my man. You can pm me, find me on whats app, on irc at #rise2power. I have invites waiting ao hit ne up asap.
    Science in Progress 61 Cloud-City | RONIN 62 The Road| RONIN 63 DemonDeathWind | Rise2Power 64 TenToesUp | Rise2Power 65 Toothless Aggressio | Rise2Power 67 FiftyShadesofOrc

Okay we are now up to 21 SOLID players and looking for one more addition to the team. Currently in talks with someone but if it does not work out then I would like to have someone ready to go. Look at OP for details on our requirements.

Thread Information