Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Q for Emeriti - Is it cool to raze into EoW if you want a CF

Sir Postalot

Read this thread in three hours or else

Rumor has it you guys know the guys who are razing into our postwar right around the time we were talking about a ceasefire, so the question has to be asked..... Are you of the belief its cool to hit someone in their end of war if you want to force a ceasefire on them? It hasn't been done in about 15-20 ages as far as I know at the top level (and I'd know, I've played most all of them) so it'd be kind of a new #hottake.

In the future can you let the rest of us know in advance before the rules change?

kthnx
    Last edited by flogger; 20-05-2015 at 18:15.

Regular
    Saaad and Laaame

Regular
    flogger can i have your signature please. Just sign it on my arse! :D

I suspect this thread has potential!

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Sir Postalot
    For those not following:

1) Emeriti asks us for CF. We are the #1 and #2 kingdoms.
    2) We say we want a short CF because we are clerics. They want a long CF because they are sages.
    3) 5 hours later a curious ghetto who "hasn't played for 30 ages" but has the #1 province sends 6 razes our way unprovoked approximately 24 hours into our 4 days EoW.
    4) Both Emeriti and this kd that hits us wants a CF from us, which we now have to give.

We're told that this curious kingdom has ties to Emeriti. they have since intra-razed their land so we can't gain any land back, and we've since been forced to CF emeriti, presumably taking out their only threat to an easy age win.

I like to post
    Its why you needed to stay loyal to me flogger and help me when ASF pull his BS 3 ages ago "advising" Jerks and Pew Pew how to team up vs AMA so he can get his EOA cf and Abuse it for finish top 3.

Now they do his BS because they know no one can help you. Typical ABS fair play.

Im call all my haters and come and keep topic interest :)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    because they know no one can help you.
    Good thing I joined a new kingdom this age, we are currently cleaning out some inactives but one day we will be a force to be reckoned with!

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Good thing I joined a new kingdom this age, we are currently cleaning out some inactives but one day we will be a force to be reckoned with!
    So you and protector split to build 2 kds from 25 and when Bishop anonce next age change KD size up to 50 provinces you can abuse it and merge :P
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Sir Postalot
    So you and protector split to build 2 kds from 25 and when Bishop anonce next age change KD size up to 50 provinces you can abuse it and merge :P
    No. I quit then Meep waved BB and I never liked his posts so I logged onto mibbit and helped fight the war cause my girlfriend was in aruba, then a day later some kd razed into BB's end of war and I got offended

Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in

Forum Fanatic
    elit, honestly man, the main reason bad stuff happened to you that age is because you were spiteful, vindictive, and unwilling to move on in a friendly way. You don't seem to recognize the pattern - you treat people poorly and then you get hurt in the end.

Don't blame flogger or ASF for what happened. That's on you and me.

The sad thing is you are probably (or obviously, based on what you say in your post) still mad about it and STILL carrying a grudge against everyone on the server, refusing to see how your own actions influenced the situation. You won't let anything go. The culture of distrust, grudge-holding, finger-pointing, and paranoia that you promote only fuels the kind of ****play that flogger/BB is experiencing right now.

Here's an idea: why don't you help them instead of holding onto an issue from 3 ages ago - something they weren't even responsible for?

The Jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    sillies are currently looking for a leader. we have spots available!

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    elit, honestly man, the main reason bad stuff happened to you that age is because you were spiteful, vindictive, and unwilling to move on in a friendly way. You don't seem to recognize the pattern - you treat people poorly and then you get hurt in the end.

Don't blame flogger or ASF for what happened. That's on you and me.
    I know ASF was involved in all this.
    I know your KD alone had zero chances to fight back to us and deal i offered was really good for your kingdom too. 3k acres yr 5 for EOA CF is like free CF but you coordinated with Pew Pew and for this you refuse deal and pull all BS include break game rules and go in fake war.

Its why game is this crap atm. What is better to play sportsmen and loss or break game rules constant how do it Pew Pew and more KDs start follow when see they run from it with no penalty. Now what is doing ASF is just because he know he can get free run from it. I was in position to use my power and have free run but never did it. Good example is age where Jerks "won". I had support from 4-5 from Top 5 kds in land chart for hit you and AMA win age but its was me told its not right.

So many people talk about what is right and what is not but when come moment to make decision they choice easy way for his self gain and forget good sportsmen play.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

I know ASF was involved in all this.
    I know your KD alone had zero chances to fight back to us and deal i offered was really good for your kingdom too. 3k acres yr 5 for EOA CF is like free CF but you coordinated with Pew Pew and for this you refuse deal and pull all BS include break game rules and go in fake war.

Its why game is this crap atm. What is better to play sportsmen and loss or break game rules constant how do it Pew Pew and more KDs start follow when see they run from it with no penalty. Now what is doing ASF is just because he know he can get free run from it. I was in position to use my power and have free run but never did it. Good example is age where Jerks "won". I had support from 4-5 from Top 5 kds in land chart for hit you and AMA win age but its was me told its not right.

So many people talk about what is right and what is not but when come moment to make decision they choice easy way for his self gain and forget good sportsmen play.
    Aye!
    #magi

Sir Postalot
    I wil helpl settle old AMA and Simians scores from 5 ages ago with my new ghetto if no AMA or Simians grudges get brought up in the first 10 pages of this thread, we need to FOCUS on this simple question:

For as long as I have known no top kingdom has engaged another top kingdom in end of war: Does Emeriti condone this if its needed to gain an advantage?
    Last edited by flogger; 20-05-2015 at 07:27.

Forum Fanatic
    elit seriously though:

you will feel a lot better if you do.

Both of our kingdoms did each other wrong, over a number of ages. I apologized for a lot of it. Did you?

(Sry to derail thread flogger. What is happening to you atm really blows. We are ghetto this age and in war atm, also I am not really leading. Otherwise I would offer some help..)

Are you certain they are acting on behalf of emeriti?

The Jerks.

Thread Information