Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost all buildings

Forum Fanatic
    i was under the impression that built acres are taken before buildings in progress.

Post Fiend
    It does seem like buildings in progress are taken last, be it Traditional March, Raze, or even Arson/Tornadoes. I checked in the war I was just in, and everything else (including unbuilt acres) dropped in fairly equivalent proportion, resulting in a fair bit of overbuilding once the buildings in progress were completed.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    land was taken "equally" even in the op, he lost all his built and unbuilt land. My quotation marks though are there to note as equally doesnt mean between all land in progress and not in progress
    If taken equally, isn't he supposed to have 2/3 of his 215 acres still built? Or did i miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by trolltide View Post
    If taken equally, isn't he supposed to have 2/3 of his 215 acres still built? Or did i miss something?
    It is not taken equally. Fully constructed and barren territory disappear first [that not equal either]. Eventually there is none of that left. Only when there is 0 finished and 100% in construction will it then be possible to lose your first acre with a building that is in construction.

Quote Originally Posted by Suur View Post
    how do you carry acres to home from a trad march? From another island....
    The islands are floating. An acre is like a barge. That is why you never get fractions of an acre. 10% of 1001 acres should be 100.1 acres but the troops can not take 1/10th of an acre because it would sink if you rupture the hull. The horses are sea horses.
    Last edited by pathetic sheep; 26-05-2015 at 16:28.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by pathetic sheep View Post
    I is not taken equally. Fully constructed and barren territory disappear first [that not equal either]. Eventually there is none of that left. Only when there is 0 finished and 100% in construction will it then be possible to lose your first acre with a building that is in construction.

The islands are floating. An acre is like a barge. That is why you never get fractions of an acre. 10% of 1001 acres should be 100.1 acres but the troops can not take 1/10th of an acre because it would sink if you rupture the hull. The horses are sea horses.
    Nice explanation +1!

I've noticed buildings in progress disappear along with built acres on a hit though, so that is not accurate. I'm used to the game when the barren land would get taken first :D

Thread Information