Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hit Into EoWCF Get Smacked WAR vs YELLOW ELDER WANDERING CAT

Hit Into EoWCF Get Smacked WAR vs YELLOW ELDER WANDERING CAT

If this is not a farm war, Get Smacked seems very lucky to have gotten such a war, should see them top of honour chart and top 6 NW once done.
    War is what happens when language fails.

We never had a chance, nor wanted this war, but one new province didnt know any better. After this experience, there needs to be stiffer penalties for warring inferior kingdoms. This kd deserves no honor.

Forum Fanatic
    Sure takes alot of hits by 1 province to give away the button

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Sure does sound like a multi or a friend creating the war... Especially if just 1 province, cant believe the top would stand for this kind though seeing as another of those and they are right back in the top fight, to be a challange to their superiority.

What stops the province jumping to next and doing exactly the same?

The thought had crossed my mind. We are a ghetto and whats wack about this game is the lack of honor for land grabs vs Tm ops. Its also ridiculous that a weaker kingdoms losses so much honor for at least putting up a fight against a bully kingdom. Ive mafe multiple successfull attacks, but if a tm empties his stealth/mana on me, I end up going backwards. Funny how there is only one orc and no undead/avian in the top provinces.

Forum Fanatic
    didn't Bishop say back in like age 55 that there's nothing wrong with one guy hitting 8x to intentionally give button to a kd they are friends with?

The Jerks.

He showed last age he wouldnt stand for blatant chart shaping aka farm wars which this obviously is, if he makes an example out of 2 kingdoms last age he should continue in that line to finally cut this bull...

On this occassion it seems to just be 1 kingdoms fault though
    Last edited by Aranfein; 26-05-2015 at 01:00.

Regular
    Can totally see an avian tact starting a surprise war in 4 hours by himself doing this haha.

If this war started because of 1 prov, then the inferior kd can't be blamed for it. Poor form by the 25 prov kd whoever you are. It's a little suspicious too, but can't blame the 25 prov kd for taking advantage of it if they had no knowledge/hand in that.

Can someone post the news of how it started?

Oh let me get my brother make a ghetto province and do the same, i cant really be blamed for him wanting to hurt me/my kingdom as brothers do... (its always someone brother right?). and well i want to declare because i want to punish them..

Sounds a bit fishy, usually when it smells like fish, it is fish.

<remove locations, then repost>
    Last edited by Palem; 26-05-2015 at 01:58.

"Rich Taste seems not to understand kingdom relations. If he gives my kingdom button, we *will* declare and your whole kingdom will pay for his stupidity. I recommend you begin raze killing him as if you do that I will take that as proper punishment for him and will let you deal with him." This was the msg we recieved. 12 hours later, War. Given that the msg wasnt read as soon as it was sent, thats less than half a day to address a complaint in an unorganized kingdom. There needs to be an option to freeze province actions if this is a legitimate way of dealing with these types of issues.

Regular
    Locations aren't allowed to be posted here I believe? Not like we all don't know who these kds are from the charts though....
    Last edited by trolltide; 26-05-2015 at 01:45.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 40oz View Post
    "Rich Taste seems not to understand kingdom relations. If he gives my kingdom button, we *will* declare and your whole kingdom will pay for his stupidity. I recommend you begin raze killing him as if you do that I will take that as proper punishment for him and will let you deal with him." This was the msg we recieved. 12 hours later, War. Given that the msg wasnt read as soon as it was sent, thats less than half a day to address a complaint in an unorganized kingdom. There needs to be an option to freeze province actions if this is a legitimate way of dealing with these types of issues.

Well, looks legit to me. Agreed that it sucks to have that happen though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    Oh let me get my brother make a ghetto province and do the same, i cant really be blamed for him wanting to hurt me/my kingdom as brothers do... (its always someone brother right?). and well i want to declare because i want to punish them..

Sounds a bit fishy, usually when it smells like fish, it is fish.
    Usually when it smells like fish, [Inappropriate joke]
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

"Sucks, but gfys" seems to be the typical response. No wonder there are only 4k in play.

Thread Information