Thread: Canadian looking for KD

Canadian looking for KD

Hello Utopia forums,

Been many years since I've played, looking to get back into to it again!
    Willing to play any flavour of the month race/personality combination to fit in with your KD's requirements.

No problem using any third party software / websites / voice or chat applications, in fact I'd prefer to join a KD that requires at least a decent level of involvement.

I'm fairly active, logging in 3-4 or more times a day is no problem for me, especially during war!

Let me know if you have a long term spot for me :D

Dan/ Vinho

Hello there! You may be just what we are looking for as we are currently talking to a potential recruit we do not know what is going to happen with him just yet. I am looking to recruit mainly american and canadian players as it is much easier to align our waves and such. We use irc, munkbot and have whats app group that is very active. If warring and attacking is your style then this just may be the place for you. I will check back tomorrow and let you know what happens with our recruit and if the chance presents itself I hope you consider us a good fit bc from the sound of it you are just what I am looking for.
    Science in Progress 61 Cloud-City | RONIN 62 The Road| RONIN 63 DemonDeathWind | Rise2Power 64 TenToesUp | Rise2Power 65 Toothless Aggressio | Rise2Power 67 FiftyShadesofOrc

Quote Originally Posted by Vinho View Post
    ...Let me know if you have a long term spot for me :D

Dan/ Vinho
    vBulletin Message
    Vinho has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Vinho from the recipient list and send the message again.
    Not sure how that works. You may need to post 6 times in order to get messages. Try creating 5 threads suggesting smaller kingdom sizes. Then message Palem and ask for an invite. We have an opening.

Click on this link: PM Palem

I should be all good to receive a PM now!

I just recruitted someone a couple hours ago from Canada and I thought it was you :( I am all full now. I am sure there are many kds looking for help. Also try the lobby recruiting too where you can talk to a king or queen who is online! Best of luck to you!
    Science in Progress 61 Cloud-City | RONIN 62 The Road| RONIN 63 DemonDeathWind | Rise2Power 64 TenToesUp | Rise2Power 65 Toothless Aggressio | Rise2Power 67 FiftyShadesofOrc

Pm sent

we might have room for you as well...

stop by #vicenvirtue or check your pm

Thread Information