Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Wtf is this bs gangbang?

Regular

Wtf is this bs gangbang?

Last edited by Pr0fanity; 08-06-2015 at 13:47.

Sir Postalot

Strategy Moderator
    Basically the usual BB.

Flogger recognized that he is 0 for 2 vs Emeriti and 1 for 10 warring "ASF kingdoms" and so he felt his best chance was to deal break Emeriti and wave them into the war with Floggers allies. BB waving into the war with their ally would be just a dirty tactic but within the rules, but breaking their word and cf deal is beyond just dirty tactics.

The reality is that BB knows they aren't the strongest 1v1 kingdom in the top anymore but they do have the strongest alliance in the top so their best shot is deal breaking and alliance gang bangs into war.

Emeriti has always kept their deals with BB and only mistake was advising a kingdom with big provinces to try and cf BB to not get farmed. Emeriti apologized for advising the kd to try and urgently CF BB. It is worth noting that Flogger has bragged in the forums and private many times how he makes friends with ghettos and advises them against the competition. I've been a "victim" of ghettos causing trouble with my kingdom early age under floggers advice, yet never made any issue with it and certainly never deal broke them or waved into their wars.

The reality is that BB knows they aren't the strongest 1v1 kingdom in the top anymore but they do have the strongest alliance in the top so their best shot is deal breaking and alliance gang bangs into war.
    Your definition of strongest is what? Getting lucky with farm wars? Well, at least you would know everything about utlizing Alliances to makes your own goals. :)

Yea, those farm wars you keep getting would make anyone strong. You guys are awful at best lol.

Forum Fanatic
    So who do I raze?

Sir Postalot
    BB has always been about Feyrplay, I dunno what you mean.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    So who do I raze?
    pm4Deetz

is something going on?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Strategy Moderator
    Korp, 2 ages ago, BB and Emeriti warred first OOP before any other wars. BB had stocked more in preparation for the cf end and declined talks when I approached them about the possibility of extending cf. Last age, BB successfully got farm wars to out grow Emeriti, but Emeriti used superior science and strategy to beat them despite being 10% smaller when noticed by BB. Those wins were not the result of better luck with farm wars. In fact, both ages Bb had more "farm wars" including directly stealing one from us by quick making a deal with a kingdom to dodge us right before our notice was up. This not only screwed us, but also secured the crown for their ally.

As for using alliances, yes I understand how that works. However, if you want to look at reality, you could look at my kingdom's finishes and see there were an awful lot of times we came in second or third throughout the ages with a non Abs kingdom winning while surrounded by other Abs. Certainly if using my allies to try and win in an unfair way was something I wanted to do then I could have benefited from it numerous times yet didn't.

I feel like use of the word gangbang without pics violates some rule of the internet.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieR View Post
    Yea, those farm wars you keep getting would make anyone strong. You guys are awful at best lol.
    Are you calling your allies Pyro farms now? They may not be as good as they were the age they won, but they were the #3 kingdom.

I would call us a farm....

Post Demon
    I dont think flogger needs to actually send ppl to hurt you.
    Personally I allways do my best to steal from abs when i can cause i dont like them, and i dont steal from bb cause i like prot.

Plenty more ppl share my sentiments about abs, they may have leaked your locs but thats hardly against the rules.

no one likes leakage

Thread Information