Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion: BB actions Emeriti by waving into war

Forum Addict

Discussion: BB actions Emeriti by waving into war

AFAIK (As Far As I Know):
    BB feel Emeriti purposely sent Bour razing into BBs EoWCF to weaken BB and secure Emeriti #1.
    Emeriti, while suggesting Bour to get CF, never explicitly asked him to raze for CF.
    BB didn't feel Emeriti's explanation was good enough.
    A CF between Emeriti and BB was agreed after Bour incident, which was now 'dealbroken'.

Pyro and Emeriti engage in war and same tick BB hits into war and sends dragon.

A lot of history involved and opposing views of events.

The old thread is badly named, so here is a new one.

Discuss!

#freepopcorn #freemunk #munkbot
    umunk.net
    Contact me if you want munkbot (find me on irc or on email).

#oddplay

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Post Fiend
    #stingernetftw

huh?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Needs to get out more
    Whenever I fight 2 kingdoms I concentrate on deeply wounding the original perpetrator to open range for gains on the other. It's a losing proposition but even brawling has strategy: throw the table!

As for the morality of the thing I think it'd be naive to conclude innocence on either side. Flogger can't beat Emeriti and Abs insurgence are prone to raze non-Abs contenders. If anything both sides should see this as "the way it is" and should've always been.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :)
    HF !
    Dementia 4 Life

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Whenever I fight 2 kingdoms I concentrate on deeply wounding the original perpetrator to open range for gains on the other. It's a losing proposition but even brawling has strategy: throw the table!

As for the morality of the thing I think it'd be naive to conclude innocence on either side. Flogger can't beat Emeriti and Abs insurgence are prone to raze non-Abs contenders. If anything both sides should see this as "the way it is" and should've always been.
    *cough*
    Last edited by bombdigie; 08-06-2015 at 17:32.

If history is any indicator, Absalom will soon come oow, declare BB, and absolutely murder them. These gangbangs almost never work out as planned...
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Forum Addict
    Emeriti in spotlight this age . Does it always happen to kingdom who gets the crown the previous age?

Obviously BB feel they cant beat Emeriti 1 vs 1 and use their allies Pyro to double Emeriti. The Bour incident was total bs and could sooo easily been resolved by BB if they wanted too. But they didnt want too, they needed a weak reason to gang up on Emeriti.

Pretty easy for anyone to see.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Typical for Abs kingdoms to be involved in **** play apart from when Drixx (he made few mistakes but nothing as ****ty as advising/getting mates to hit opponents at crucial times...

Fair play to flogger and prot just feel bad for the few Emeriti players that just follow orders as they don't deserve age ruined (as it most likely is).
    War is what happens when language fails.

Actually, I doubt it ruins the age if BB actually does raze out the gained land. What likely happens is emeriti's farm war advantages are removed, all three kingdoms keep whoring. Pyro farms out later and BB and emeriti go at it and emeriti has a more than fair shot of still winning that conflict.

/me puts away his crystal ball.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by clawz View Post
    #stingernetftw
    ^ +1

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Obviously BB feel they cant beat Emeriti 1 vs 1 and use their allies Pyro to double Emeriti. The Bour incident was total bs and could sooo easily been resolved by BB if they wanted too. But they didnt want too, they needed a weak reason to gang up on Emeriti.

We're clear farms thats why they wanted a yr10 cf then had their retirement ghetto raze us into war 3 hours after we didnt give it

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post

We wanted the fight (we explored in eowcf for it), Emeriti didn't (yr10 cf declined, razes from friends start). Pretty easy for anyone to see.

Thread Information