Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Discussion: BB actions Emeriti by waving into war

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    And lastly, to add on (sorry for forgetting and quick succession of posts), No, they did not only know we were Pyro after war was over and we WD'ed.

Even before war-declare, through the in-game mail exchanges, they knew who we were (I believe in-game messages was left to my steward since I left him to diplo, because me and the opponent's monarch did not get off to the best of terms as I called his move dirty and low), and the moment war started, it was stated in War forums that they knew we were Pyro.
    I talked to their monarch for the first time this age during their post war. It was me who told him at that time that I heard your loc was pyro. He was surprised. He's not the type to fake shock with me. He didn't know you were Pyro until the war was over and I told him. I don't know for sure about any kingdom mates of his but if they knew, it seems they didn't tell the monarch.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    I suggest you might want to read what you quote next time. :) Cause your post had zero relevancy to what you quoted.
    If my reply had no relevancy to your post, than your post had no relevancy to this thread. I don't remember if I directly accused you of gc farming or if it was others in my kingdom and I don't remember why we would have thought that you did gc farm. I don't even know what kingdom was yours. I'm sure we still won the war so I don't know why we'd accuse of such things unless there was something else to it. It's hard to comment about the specifics of your post when I don't remember what you are referring to. But yes, gold farming accusations are nothing new. Sometimes gold farming is real, sometimes accusers think it happened but it didn't, and sometimes accusers are just out for propaganda with intentional lies.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    And lastly, to add on (sorry for forgetting and quick succession of posts), No, they did not only know we were Pyro after war was over and we WD'ed.

Even before war-declare, through the in-game mail exchanges, they knew who we were (I believe in-game messages was left to my steward since I left him to diplo, because me and the opponent's monarch did not get off to the best of terms as I called his move dirty and low), and the moment war started, it was stated in War forums that they knew we were Pyro.
    Oh yeah that's right.
    Last edited by bombdigie; 13-06-2015 at 19:42.

Postaholic
    So now sleepy joined on ABS behalf, did asf join Sleepy ??? ;)

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    So now sleepy joined on ABS behalf, did asf join Sleepy ??? ;)
    You just saved me six pages. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Netsa, come on. I'm not quite as good at this game as real top KD leaders. If my idea that you were the toughest fight we could win was wrong without you screwing up, its just me being wrong.

I didn't take any deal because you wasted half a day of mine and offered a single wave through double fort....

IF we had known you were pyro.. frankly i wouldn't have waved you because I would have thought to myself, there are probably things this KD knows that I haven't considered. The first wave you send through .. i was literally thinking to myself.. okay , what the hell did I just do. But we recovered nicely from there... and lets be more honest about the details.

You withdrew because your banks were about to get farmed by my halfling and you were almost out of conq range on the elves and surely anything making 1 conq was not going to have good enough inc. land to survive to do it again... we had 4 elves untouched, 1 taken down, and 1 that suffered 1 conquest attack when u withdrew.. Really I would have been left with 4 untouchable elves and 1 halfling in farm mode, and every other province in either KD would have gone into the wash.
    Last edited by mordon44; 13-06-2015 at 20:41.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by mordon44 View Post
    Netsa, come on. I was just doing a job, I was told to hit one of the only two remaining whoring kingdoms left in the game. Once we found it was Pyro it was icing on the cake!
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by mordon44 View Post
    Netsa, come on. I'm not quite as good at this game as real top KD leaders. If my idea that you were the toughest fight we could win was wrong without you screwing up, its just me being wrong.

I didn't take any deal because you wasted half a day of mine and offered a single wave through double fort....

IF we had known you were pyro.. frankly i wouldn't have waved you because I would have thought to myself, there are probably things this KD knows that I haven't considered. The first wave you send through .. i was literally thinking to myself.. okay , what the hell did I just do. But we recovered nicely from there... and lets be more honest about the details.

You withdrew because your banks were about to get farmed by my halfling and you were almost out of conq range on the elves and surely anything making 1 conq was not going to have good enough inc. land to survive to do it again... we had 4 elves untouched, 1 taken down, and 1 that suffered 1 conquest attack when u withdrew.. Really I would have been left with 4 untouchable elves and 1 halfling in farm mode, and every other province in either KD would have gone into the wash.
    I'll reply in a bit on the war itself because I'm a bit too busy now, but I'd like to point out and discuss your significant ommission of my claim that you double-hostiled and sh!+played me. Is your non-response akin to admittance and acceptance of my version of what went down or do you have something to say about that? Do you agree that we as the #3 or #4 kd waved the #6 kd and 1h later you double hostiled us?

And no, I forted as part of my war prep. But it was foiled by a mistake. We asked to cf and fight again at any date which you think acceptable at your choice. It's merely 6-7 ticks into our own fort and we diploed. It was definitely before you forted. You denied it and you explored elves, then forted yourself afterwards.
    That doesn't make it double fort?
    Last edited by 13nesta13; 14-06-2015 at 04:46.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

I would like to remind nesta our cf had no terms.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Thread Information