Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cj getting desperate?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    There's still a coordinate in your posted logs. :)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post

when i saw what blizz wrote, maybe i'm tempted to have fun now. .
    Let's just all enter vaca mode. Nothing is more fun than vacation!

More information has surfaced that not only one but at least 4 kingdoms has reported to Expendables that they recieved msg asking to help GB Expendables. While Cj tries to play innocent claiming this is about some messages that was sent to differrent kds for acres. Either his english poor or hes trying to confuse the people from the true story!

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    More information has surfaced that not only one but at least 4 kingdoms has reported to Expendables that they recieved msg asking to help GB Expendables. While Cj tries to play innocent claiming this is about some messages that was sent to differrent kds for acres. Either his english poor or hes trying to confuse the people from the true story!
    it was more than 4, i got it too (no point in reporting since well ^^). Either way it was by some ghetto and not CJ, and if CJ was behind it my kd would have gotten a irc pm/whatsapp not an in game msg.

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    it was more than 4, i got it too (no point in reporting since well ^^). Either way it was by some ghetto and not CJ, and if CJ was behind it my kd would have gotten a irc pm/whatsapp not an in game msg.
    At least 4 indicates that there would be more but i had 4 confirmed! Also, thats pretty naive approach its obvious that Cj Is behind it but not in person. So messaging you irc/whatsapp directly would defeat the purpose.

Strategy Moderator
    At least 4 indicates that there would be more but i had 4 confirmed! Also, thats pretty naive approach its obvious that Cj Is behind it but not in person. So messaging you irc/whatsapp directly would defeat the purpose.
    perhaps, but if it where him behind it he'd just ask me and tell me not to share....and i wouldn't. At this point it'd be on him how he'd want to play the end of the age. i dont care enough to share either way.

Needs to get out more
    I contemplate Expendables by proxy sent the message to make cJ look bad. Because it's funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    By a ghetto, it seems. You can prolly fill in the x's of proposed target.

Game Date June 10 of YR14
    Real Date Sun, 23 Aug at 03:43 GMT+00:00
    Sender xxx
    Recipient King Mr Brandy the Blessed of xxxxxx
    Subject Attacks against x:x
    We are organizing attacks against x:x. They have bullied many KDs this age. We have 3 Kds or board. You in? Starting Jan 9, yr 15

Regular
    So is korp somehow receiving handies from expendables to drive anti cj propaganda? Congrats on the jobs m8 but you really should post proof if you have it. If expendables are behind it I guess they feel there lead isnt so secure when theres a cj kd at number 2. Maybe they should try the hitler youth strat that worked so well earlier in the age against emeriti?

Quote Originally Posted by IrGr8Nublet View Post
    So is korp somehow receiving handies from expendables to drive anti cj propaganda? Congrats on the jobs m8 but you really should post proof if you have it. If expendables are behind it I guess they feel there lead isnt so secure when theres a cj kd at number 2. Maybe they should try the hitler youth strat that worked so well earlier in the age against emeriti?
    And I assume you play in Crazies and your opinions are voided cause you are biased. Good. You demand that I post proof then you go and make accusations that Expendables did it without providing a single shred of evidence. Though I havent claimed that things are this or that, all ive wrote is that "I heard". So if its just a rumour why so mad?

Post Fiend
    funny how they are arranging the gb for the date of their location

january x : yrx

:D
    Last edited by Palem; 23-08-2015 at 20:13.

Regular
    The only thing i have accused expendables of (if you want to call it that ) is giving you handies to start propaganda against cj. But if you paid attention to the second sentence it offsets the first. Its ok I shouldnt expect you to pick up on that.

Forum Addict
    Korp, for someone who constantly criticizes other users you certainly contradict yourself pretty often.

Though I havent claimed that things are this or that, all ive wrote is that "I heard". So if its just a rumour why so mad?
    Also, thats pretty naive approach its obvious that Cj Is behind it but not in person.

Forum Fanatic
    Yea i got one of those also.Just told them to have fun.

Back in the old days we always had the dont hit that location because every noob in the game always did,Used to suck hard to get that location number.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by blizz View Post
    funny how they are arranging the gb for the date of their location

january x : yrx

:D
    Lol, didn't even notice that.
    Last edited by Palem; 23-08-2015 at 20:13.

Thread Information