Thread: Nigerian Prince confirms BB provide pyro sum of $100,000,000

Post Demon

Nigerian Prince confirms BB provide pyro sum of $100,000,000

BB's alliance kingdom Pyro were told to make for gangbang situation from Emeriti. BB was funding conflict diamonds to Pyro essentially making BB and Pyro a diamond cartel. These claims were refuted but have now been confirmed by an inside member of their kingdom. They have been abusing slave labor in africa to run their core attacker provinces and their lies are all catching up to them.

They have plead innocence and claimed to be arbiters of justice but these have all been lies and a ruse.

But if you too want make $100,000,000 then please to just send flogger a PM with your name, address, and social security number.

Give it up Meep, you are like 5 threads too late to this topic. :(

I laughed......

but I like nigerian prince/barrister/banker jokes.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Forum Addict
    The tricky part here is that the bounty didn't state the currency

Oi, where's my cut?
    RUTHLESS // Randomers // BiO // Pulse // Pyro // BeastBlood // BlameMod

#Giraffes #PayKuhan

Playing Since Age 18
    Resident esports gob
    Ooooh I didn't even know I had crowns, are they edible?

Finally a decent thread!!

BTW, Is this the same Nigerian prince that needs some help getting a multimillion dollar lottery winning (unclaimed as of yet) out of his country. cause I am still waiting for my share, I sent my bank accounts and everything....please respond if you know this guy, I want to touch base with him....I have been waiting like forever.
    ~If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly~

No, this is the Nigerian Prince that is moving $500M in conflict free gold bullion out of the country to protect from instability and needs your assistance to do transport.

Although, it is also possible that it is his cousin the Nigerian Prince who has a large inheritance coming to him and wants to move the funds on shore into the US.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    No, this is the Nigerian Prince that is moving $500M in conflict free gold bullion out of the country to protect from instability and needs your assistance to do transport.

Although, it is also possible that it is his cousin the Nigerian Prince who has a large inheritance coming to him and wants to move the funds on shore into the US.
    And all he's asking is a little help. It's a snap, like taking candy from a baby :-D
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Fanatic
    I thought this was the nigerian prince who had $2 million in stained bills and needed $40000 for the chemical to clean it - in return he'll give you 20% of the total...

The Jerks.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Give it up Meep, you are like 5 threads too late to this topic. :(
    Looks like you were horribly wrong, per the court of popular opinion.

Post Demon
    I'm hearing additional rumors that pyro is funding their current war via arms deals with north korea.

ummmmm I heard it was opium from afghanistan.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    ummmmm I heard it was opium from afghanistan.
    Nobody's that desperate

lol

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    BB's alliance kingdom Pyro were told to make for gangbang situation from Emeriti. BB was funding conflict diamonds to Pyro essentially making BB and Pyro a diamond cartel. These claims were refuted but have now been confirmed by an inside member of their kingdom. They have been abusing slave labor in africa to run their core attacker provinces and their lies are all catching up to them.

They have plead innocence and claimed to be arbiters of justice but these have all been lies and a ruse.

But if you too want make $100,000,000 then please to just send flogger a PM with your name, address, and social security number.

Thread Information