Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to report dictatorship

How to report dictatorship

need help,
    our new king is bigger dictator than the old one and start deleting my posts in the forum to keep my ideas from other players.

Veteran
    lol...

Regular
    Well...stop giving ideas!

Seriously? hahahaha

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Derko View Post
    need help,
    our new king is bigger dictator than the old one and start deleting my posts in the forum to keep my ideas from other players.
    1) Maybe its bad ideas, let us all read the ideas
    2) Become the dictator
    3) Tell us who it is, what can we do dictate your dictator
    4) Are you new to the game, maybe listen to the dictator?
    5) Make a cunning plan to overthrow the dictator?
    6) Intra KD hit the dictator
    7) Join another KD
    8) Explore pool and once land is in you defect out

Endless alternatives. But most of all i want to hear your ideas.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Derko, the people have the power, it cant be a dictatorship, how could it when you have a vote?
    The monarchs are elected by the people. Together you CAN make a change!

I have a dream!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Thanks, i already change my vote :) and try to explain to other players why i do it, but ...

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You can send private messages. He can't delete those.

is your defect button broken?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

I'm curious what the ideas are that he's deleting! Post them here, he can't delete them in this thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Why to defect? to loose 15% of everything???
    my ideas:
    1. discussion about benefits of fort stance and normal stance and when what to pump
    2. discussion about undead attackers to have: 2TPA, 1-2WPA, 6 def specs per acre and all left to ellites

both seem reasonable. PM some other people in the kingdom, take over monarchy and raze this dude to the ground if you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Let me guess, the dictator wants to run overly defensive ratios and builds?
    Or is entirely careless to adapt to the situations.

At first i was going to troll you, but your first two ideas seems reasonable enough to try and get your dictator here instead.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

I ask only DISCUSSION :) but i was blamed as a bad opposition. in democracy times everyone can ask discussion.
    Later will send messages to all players, this looks like the best choice, for now.

copy/paste of one try for discussion:

After Ceasefire
    ‹‹ Previous 1 Next ››
    January 18 of YR6 #1
    The Conniving Lord Derko of
    The Shuriken of Death

Courtier
    Edit
    so, do the new king have a plan for the kingdom after Ceasefire period? Will be good to share with others in time.

January 22 of YR6 #2
    King Ape the Sorcerer of
    Green Monkey

Monarch
    Nope, I have no idea.

Seriously, I just logged in first time as monarch, but I have already told you from the other posts that I will not have any kind of grand plan I will place in the table without input.

So, what should we do out-of-cf?
    I think some wants to train some more, other grow, aotehr pump some wizz/sci, so lets do that for a couple of days atleast. Followed by minimum-fort to switch buildings. An option is fort out-of-cf, then pump.

What should be next on the agenda, a war as soon as possible? Do we want to structure our provs more? Related to grow-pump. I'd say the bigger provs hold of on growing, so some of the smaller can catch up some if they like?
    January 22 of YR6 #3
    The Shuriken of Death

Courtier
    Last edited on January 23 of YR6
    Edit
    Your Majesty,

nice message, but may i correct you:

so, after ceasefire we will stay 1-2 hours at normal stance to made some attacks and some of us to grow; after that we will stay few days at fort to pump:
    attackers: 1-2 WPA, 2 TPA, 6-7 def spec per acre and all left in elites.
    and so on ...
    and do not forget to update pimp/upoopu
    January 23 of YR6 #4
    King Ape the Sorcerer of
    Green Monkey

Monarch
    People do not generally like fort. Me neither, cause you cant pump properly, or grow, or steal as our rogue-kingdom likes to do. 1-2 hours to make attacks is nothing we can accomplish atm. We havent discussed any change regarding our overall strategy when it comes to wpa etc. How about that size?

January 23 of YR6 #5
    Lady Windy the Hero of
    NeverEnding Storm

Courtier
    How much age is left??? We can only do so much this age, which will help for next.
    We really cannot re-construct too much this age. We should concentrate more on organization for next age. Maybe more people will think to stay and be a team.

January 23 of YR6 #6
    The Shuriken of Death

Courtier
    Edit
    Your majesty, please do not speak for all. I offer you to read again for benefits of fort and listen people. We are in democracy, not dictatorship.

P.s. Best time for pump wpa and tpa is in fort, not normal. From now i see our next lost war.
    January 24 of YR6 #7
    King Ape the Sorcerer of
    Green Monkey

Monarch
    Shuriken, I have asked you in private and I will now ask you in public. I am getting really tired of your attitude really quickly. I am very open to criticim, which you dish out every time you can, implicitly and inbetween the lines, publically and privately. But it needs to be backed up and so far I do not see any way for you to do that, and you dont, but keeps critizising. I am dicting? Am I not listening? You are new to this kingdom. Not wanting fort, speaking for all of the kingdom, I am doing out of previous exprience and how I know the rest of them all in here. You do not I am afraid and you need to remind yourself that you have limited knowledge of the kingdom. I want constructive input from you Shuriken, to proclaim our next loss of war is not.

NeverEnding, is it like half the age? I thought it usually went to like YR10/12. I agree, we should build teamwork however possible.
    January 24 of YR6 #8
    The Shuriken of Death

Courtier
    Edit
    so, when someone offer you something different from your vision is problem??? i kindly offer you something, in public. i do not play hidden games like you and try to create core of trusted players. This is TEAM play not 5 people force dictatorship.

Now do you want to discuss benefits of fort stance and normal stance or will force us to play as you and your core say?
    February 1 of YR6 #9
    King Ape the Sorcerer of
    Green Monkey

Monarch
    Again you dish out nothing but ungrounded criticism, as that of some hidden agenda of core players. Core players that all along has been public, where everyone is welcomed to participate, to build a team, and all is public in the chat you are yet to visit. The public chat. You also claim that I dictate against you just because I disagree with you. You are claiming a certain behavior, a character trait of mine, that you need to back up, which I say that you cannot. Firstly, because you havent been part of the kingdom very long, atleast not participated and interacted. Secondly, I am quite certain of the behavior I have shown in the kingdom since I came here, and how others view me, to be nothing of what you are claiming. I am considering your criticism, but dismisses it when I see it as unreasonable, and I give you argument for why.

Once again I will ask of you to make grounded criticism. That is certainly a way you can contribute and participate. And, lastly, I have already invited a discussion of advantages of fort and why it is or isnt wanted, for us, in this rogue-kingdom, you can continue on that thread. Others can give their view of wanting fort or not ofcourse. There we stand.

This off-topic-discussion of cirtic is taking too much space in this thread, so further off-topic of: what to do after CF, is deleted, including myself, so I will be quiet about that from now on :P Shuriken, continue in private or chat please.

EDIT: Freedom of speech, as it is in a democracy, is often confused with the notion that everything is allowed. In a democracy some behavior is both punished and inhibited... every thing cna be said, but every thing is not without consequence.
    February 1 of YR6 #10
    The Shuriken of Death

Courtier
    Edit
    Why you delete my answer??? deleting my posts in forum is NOT a democracy! this is dictatorship! And will wrote it again: no private messages! everyone must read what we talk about!

p.s.

what do you want? to make screenshots with my posts and after that send them to game admins? no problem, will do it.

Thread Information