Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: News: AWAR! RAWRWARARARAR!

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    You did not add a relevant fact other than perhaps it was motive for you to participate in the activity which is consider abhorrent and for which Emerit already apologized because it is abhorrent.

Please tell me how leaving out the motive for your crime prejudices you.

Please please PLEASE try to be logical or else take this to the other forum and start a thread there about what a bad person I am.

In addition, be aware that this article is not an attempt to go down every rabbit hole there is. The gross facts are:

An act was performed by party A. Based on that act, party B did a counter act. A and B debate that there is or is not justification for either act.

The specific elements of the debate are given in brief because no one wants to read walls of text. The denials are noted. There are no counterclaims other than the one which is noted.

The observable facts are the relative acres/nw's of the participants which is noted.

So seriously. You all are trying to make this article something it is not. Stop it.
    The way your "facts" are written make it looks like I razed to help emeriti while I razed to secure my province and my kingdom. That is why it is important to post the size of the kingdom involved at that time and the explore push by BB.

Also, there is no mention that I sent a lot of messages that received no answers before I sent the razes. This is also a known fact.

And there is nothing about the deal made between me and BB to resolve this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Rockstars = BKD?

Yes obv

Veteran
    The AWAR has ramped up server activity to unprecedented levels and broken the game. 502 bad gateway / oops / laaaaaaaaaaaaag.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkshire View Post
    The unnamed kd fighting along side Pyro/BB/Freakstyle is Quilt of Awesomness or QoA who have been promised they'll never lose a war again so long as they stay away from top of growth charts. Those looking for a fair war are advised to stay clear
    I've known QoA to take gold in the past, nothing new there
    -Gurch

Veteran
    You still have "bushed" in your news article. Can you please edit to "pushed".

#oddplay4

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Veteran
    As a neutral following this on the margins I have the following observations:

1. It does help those of us not in the top to know what's going on with the charts generally. It would help just to specify who is vying for WHICH charts and why the CF/diplo etc. is significant to each side. As it is, the facts read like Rockstars razed into BB's EOWCF and then Emeriti encouraged them to coerce a CF with threats of further razes.

2. You can avoid a lot of trouble by creating a State of Uncontested Facts and then describing both sides of the story for anything that doesn't fall within that category. It might also be helpful to construct a timeline so that the contending sides can take specific issue with very specific facts, or argue for the inclusion of more detail at certain points.

3. The motives/motivations are important to understanding the story. Tying this in with #2 here, it is illustrative to say "Kingdom A broke their agreed upon CF with Kingdom B. Leader of Kingdom A has publicly stated that this was because Kingdom A was enraged about action of Kingdom C, who is known to be allied with Kingdom B. Kingdom B disputes this explanation and thinks that Kingdom A was merely looking for an advantage and coming up with excuses post hoc. It is also unclear whether, even if true, this would be an acceptable reason to break a CF." Also, "Kingdom X coordinated razes on Kingdom Y. Province K of Kingdom X has explained that this was done to protect his place at the top of the [networth/honor] charts."

Those are helpful ways of understanding what's going on, and there are straightforward ways to make it clear what's contested and what's not.

Just a humble suggestion from one lawyer to another

Who needs facts when awar has stated. Pick a sides or not, the rest of your remaining utopian careers will depend on with your association ...

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkz Azn View Post
    Who needs facts when awar has stated. Pick a sides or not, the rest of your remaining utopian careers will depend on with your association ...
    Is this a direct threat to sillies and expendables? If yes I support this 72 notice.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You're noticing me in war?

Weak.

Veteran
    Not only that but I may hit into it I have a forum grudge to uphold against vortex math!!!
    Last edited by 2Utopian; 15-06-2015 at 22:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkz Azn View Post
    I'll take Switzerland for $2000 please.
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Utopian View Post
    Not only that but I may hit into it I have a forum grudge to uphold against vortex math!!!
    Oh that's right. I'm at your mercy since I'm getting dog piled as we speak. Vortex Math is a shambles. There is nowhere safe in the cities or country side.

I would've loved to take part in this Alliance War of Filthy Head Exploding Death, but we declared neutrality. I'm in favor at my expense but not that of my colleagues.

Ticking up the fun miles :-)

On Tropical Island: thank you for the article Sheister. Even if it's biased I'm fine with that; I watch FOX for the girls and C-SPAN for REM sleep patterns. I have a filter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Either way. Biased opinions or not. Factual unaltered evidence needs to be provided to the community. It's not like everyone that has played this game for many years doesn't know who are and who in the top have been shady. Alliances included you could say the monopoly of the top with said shadiness is what prevents the growth of the game.

Thread Information